All Things Sephora

Monsy

Ha, yes, I know there's water at the end to rinse it off. I meant the actual part of the process with no water. I hate that. I'm just itching to add water the whole time. I'm hoping with a balm, I won't feel that desire as much.
yes I understand that. For the same reason I do not like the old school way of cleansing - milk + toner (without water)
I really need water to feel my skin is clean

mollyv6

I hope I like it too!  I've heard it has really good ingredients 
It does and it's fragrance free which is a must have for me. I use it on my eyes daily and don't have a problem as long as I don't open them before fully rinsing. It's the only thing that works well to get off all my eye makeup. My bottle usually lasts me for 3 months but I tend to use 3-4 pumps each time. Others have mentioned they only need 1-2 pumps so it varies.

cjay

I use the same glue and I don't have a problem with it at all. The inside corner lifts? I always lay down the outer edge first and fast and then hold the inner corner for several seconds and that does the trick.
I apply the same way but my eyes water a lot naturally and I'm thinking this is what's making the glue not stick well in the inner corner. My eyeliner wears off and the lashes go with it. That's why I'm thinking I need to trim them some more. This only recently started happening with some newer lashes I have been using and they are longer than the ones I've used in the past.

Prettypackages

Monsy, do you think Clinique will start giving us commission? Or at least free balm?
girlhaha.gif
I might have to try it now. I didn't realize Cliniques products were so good.

montREALady

My favorite are Ardell Whispies. I also love Mac 35's and a set of red cherry whispies but I can't remember the number :(
Thanks. I never felt the need to wear them funny enough. I just put mascara on and keep it moving. I put them on others though. I'll look into these. I like natural, I can't handle the thick ones and how they look.

montREALady

Yayyyy!! I don't get mail from them but I am looking forward to receiving that email. I took my GA stuff out of my sephora cart and will just get them from his website since I can keep my rebates! I did the same for my YSL stuff. I find their sales usually run at the same time so I'm guess it's just a matter of time before you get the YSL mailer as well.

You can access the sale via a link from the RetailMeNot website also!

Me either! And I hate how my face looks when the oil has muddied everything together. I look like a soldier with camouflage paint! lol. I wash it off as quickly as I can. I've found, though, that I prefer oil cleansing wipes to using my hands with an oil cleanser. The ones I've tried and like are the MAC ones and the Stila ones. Wet 'n' Wild has some cheapo ones that work just as well but I prefer the previous two brands.
Exactly what I do!
Younique makes a good one called Shine if ever you're interested (I sell it, loll):

"Wipe away the makeup of the day with Shine Eye Makeup Remover Cloths. In fact, take off all your makeup-even waterproof mascara. This wonder pack contains 36 cloths made with sunflower and olive oils, jojoba, vitamin E, and rosemary making Shine more than a makeup remover; it's a nourishing treat for your skin."

My sis swore by them and it took me a minute but they are good, lol.

Now you have me scared to try this Clinique Balm!
001_unsure.gif

AnneAntz

Ladies,

Do I need KVDShade + Light Eye Contour Palette? It's a last day of VIB SALE I either have to call in or walk myself to the store!
I cant decided, I hv JH pallet and ABH world traveler and there are many browns that similar to KVD !!!! HELPPPP......

montREALady

Also bought the Sephora Favs Brow Raising Kit today (in addition to the Clinique Cleansing Balm). Even the girl in the store was like, "It's such a great deal!" I figure may as well get it since it's not online anymore and everything else I'm looking at is so I can get later. Swatched BB Pink Glow and I'm still debating. Honestly, I don't need another highlighter but it's so pretty!
th_wallbash.gif

boschicka

Also bought the Sephora Favs Brow Raising Kit today (in addition to the Clinique Cleansing Balm). Even the girl in the store was like, "It's such a great deal!" I figure may as well get it since it's not online anymore and everything else I'm looking at is so I can get later. Swatched BB Pink Glow and I'm still debating. Honestly, I don't need another highlighter but it's so pretty!
th_wallbash.gif
You've been mentioning it for quite a while now. I say go for it.

Medgal07

no they will just take more money from us!

yes their skincare is amazing. i used to use everything literally from them. i got bother and switched to lancome and clarins. but they are truly great
I think I'm wanting to try other items. Looking for a nice lightweight moisturizer. My face hates heavy moisturizers but I'd like a nice light one to put on after I cleanse
morning & night. Any suggestions???

Medgal07

th_wallbash.gif
Is this the one that I returned??? Reformulated version by chance????
shrugs.gif

Latest posts