All Things Sephora

Prettypackages

oh no, do you know what ingredient is doing that? I've been ok thus far.
LOL!

I think you can keep it a couple of years if unopened. I figured it would be discontinued when I heard of the Water Blend foundation. I am scraping the bottom of my Liquid Lift bottle just waiting for this to come out. I'm sorry your HG is being discontinued, but I am excited for this. I'm hoping it has just a bit more coverage.

The new HD does look better on the skin. I just wish they could've achieved that without the new ingredients making me itch. :mecry:

Prettypackages

Laura Mercier Bronzed BUtter Face and Body.
s1821487-main-hero.jpg

Anyone try it?

http://www.sephora.com/bronzed-butter-face-body-veil-P408105

shontay07108

oh no, do you know what ingredient is doing that? I've been ok thus far.

It's Bismuth Oxychloride. It's always that. I never thought it would make it's way into my beloved MUFE foundations.

I swatched the new MUFE eye pencils today and I love them. However, I was too overwhelmed with color choices and left without buying any. I have 3 in my online cart right now.

Monsy

:/ read on Kathleen Light's twitter that MUFE is discontinuing their F&B foundation for the new "water" one or whatever. I am DEVASTATED. I never thought I would be so upset. It took me a million years to find my HG foundation. I can layer this on and it never looks cakey. It's beautiful and perfect. I have to fight the urge to buy 40 back-up bottles because let's be real, it won't last that long stored.

Does anyone know how long you can keep foundation unopened for? In a cool, air-conditioned, appropriate environment? Is it the # of months on the package, or is that from when you open the product?

put it in a fridge it can last for years

Sabrunka

There's a glitch with the code "HOTVIB" where you can add the deluxe samples to your cart even if you don't have a minimum of $25 in there. I ordered a purple sephora eyeliner for $5 and the order went through. They better not change it on me, because I didn't want/need this item but since it worked I was like k, well why not lol.

AnneAntz

There's a glitch with the code "HOTVIB" where you can add the deluxe samples to your cart even if you don't have a minimum of $25 in there. I ordered a purple sephora eyeliner for $5 and the order went through. They better not change it on me, because I didn't want/need this item but since it worked I was like k, well why not lol.

Just did and it works! I ordered lipblam for $6

BrittLuvsMakeup

All of the products from the BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection are available for purchase now! I got the face and eyeshadow palette! The rest of the items are permanent so I don't feel the need to get them anytime soon, plus, I want to swatch them in store at a later date. I'm surprised that the collection went up close to 30 minutes before the announced launch time. I'm curious to see how long the limited edition items stay in stock.

Last edited:

laurennnxox

I think it's from when you open the package. It might be better and still your holy grail though. They changed the HD for the better.

I actually liked the HD formula less after the change. :( I'm hoping it's equitable. While F&B has such light coverage, I can layer and layer to medium and it never looks bad or cakey. Fingers crossed, we'll see!

I think you can keep it a couple of years if unopened. I figured it would be discontinued when I heard of the Water Blend foundation. I am scraping the bottom of my Liquid Lift bottle just waiting for this to come out. I'm sorry your HG is being discontinued, but I am excited for this. I'm hoping it has just a bit more coverage.
I might grab two backups and just hope by the time I go through them and my current bottle (3/4ths left) I will have found something else, or something new will replace it.

laurennnxox

All of the products from the BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection are available for purchase now! I got the face and eyeshadow palette! The rest of the items are permanent so I don't feel the need to get them anytime soon, plus, I want to swatch them in store at a later date. I'm surprised that the collection went up close to 30 minutes before the announced launch time. I'm curious to see how long the limited edition items stay in stock.

YES. Thanks for this heads up! I was able to place an order for everything I wanted, before the 12pm EST cut off time for one day shipping! (yes, I'm ~that~ person lol) It'll all be here by Friday.

BrittLuvsMakeup

I'm so not interested in this whole release. I do want to know when ABH Sun Dipped Glow Kit will be released at Sephora though.

To be honest, I'm more excited about Sun Dipped than anything else right now, lol. It's supposed to be available in all of the physical stores that typically carry BECCA on June 16th.

YES. Thanks for this heads up! I was able to place an order for everything I wanted, before the 12pm EST cut off time for one day shipping! (yes, I'm ~that~ person lol) It'll all be here by Friday.

You're welcome! I just happened to be on my loves list page and saw it was in stock so I immediately placed an order and then posted about it here. I'm too cheap to pay for shipping so I guess my order will be here next week, lol. What did you order? I remember you wanted the face and eyeshadow palettes but did you order any of the permanent items from the collection?

Last edited:

montREALady

To be honest, I'm more excited about Sun Dipped than anything else right now, lol. It's supposed to be available in all of the physical stores that typically carry BECCA on June 16th.

Thanks girlie! I had the Becca palette in my cart and was doing the checkout and then had to give myself a jolt. I was just going to get it because it's limited knowing I don't even care for CP or even anything else but Prosecco! I need to start buying wisely and not just because something is limited. I have too much, ugggh.

BrittLuvsMakeup

Thanks girlie! I had the Becca palette in my cart and was doing the checkout and then had to give myself a jolt. I was just going to get it because it's limited knowing I don't even care for CP or even anything else but Prosecco! I need to start buying wisely and not just because something is limited. I have too much, ugggh.

I'm most excited about Prosecco from the palette but I also like the blushes, particularly Rose Spritz and Pamplemousse. I have Champagne Pop already and while it's not my favorite, I like it applied lightly for a soft glow. I wasn't going to get the eyeshadow palette but I think this one will be good for travel so I got it even though the shades aren't exactly originally. I mainly got it because I liked the swatches of it on @thefancyface's instagram (the swatches of the face palette were nice too). I posted them in the BECCA thread I believe.

montREALady

I'm most excited about Prosecco from the palette but I also like the blushes, particularly Rose Spritz and Pamplemousse. I have Champagne Pop already and while it's not my favorite, I like it applied lightly for a soft glow. I wasn't going to get the eyeshadow palette but I think this one will be good for travel so I got it even though the shades aren't exactly originally. I mainly got it because I liked the swatches of it on @thefancyface's instagram (the swatches of the face palette were nice too). I posted them in the BECCA thread I believe.
The blushes look nice but I have colors like them already I think. I love thefancyface...I don't think I follow her on IG though, only YT. Oh yes, I do follow her, lol.

Edit: Sh*t, why did you send me there! I kind of want the face palette now, loll. I like how Amaretto looks on her. I was worried it wouldn't show up on us.

Last edited:

laurennnxox

You're welcome! I just happened to be on my loves list page and saw it was in stock so I immediately placed an order and then posted about it here. I'm too cheap to pay for shipping so I guess my order will be here next week, lol. What did you order? I remember you wanted the face and eyeshadow palettes but did you order any of the permanent items from the collection?

I'm glad you got what you wanted. :) Got both palettes and then the liquid version of CP. I was watching Jaclyn's video and she listed all the uses. I am scraping the bottle of the backlight primer. And while I know the liquid version is not a primer, I'm wondering if I can use it under makeup to get the same effect. I'm sure I can. But plus I plan on mixing it into foundations, using it under powder for full face glam, and even mixing a little into body lotion-- I'm ready to glowww for summer! lmao!

montREALady

I'm glad you got what you wanted. :) Got both palettes and then the liquid version of CP. I was watching Jaclyn's video and she listed all the uses. I am scraping the bottle of the backlight primer. And while I know the liquid version is not a primer, I'm wondering if I can use it under makeup to get the same effect. I'm sure I can. But plus I plan on mixing it into foundations, using it under powder for full face glam, and even mixing a little into body lotion-- I'm ready to glowww for summer! lmao!

I use the Becca liquids under my foundation all summer for a nice glow. Usually mixed with my primer. Topaz and Rose Gold.

BrittLuvsMakeup

The blushes look nice but I have colors like them already I think. I love thefancyface...I don't think I follow her on IG though, only YT. Oh yes, I do follow her, lol.

Edit: Sh*t, why did you send me there! I kind of want the face palette now, loll. I like how Amaretto looks on her. I was worried it wouldn't show up on us.

Lol, I sent you there on purpose. If I'm spending my money on the face palette, I have to tempt you as well. I too thought that Amaretto wouldn't show up but it looks really nice in her swatch. And the palette is still available too so you can still get it....

Latest posts