All Things Sephora

montREALady

To be honest, I'm more excited about Sun Dipped than anything else right now, lol. It's supposed to be available in all of the physical stores that typically carry BECCA on June 16th.

You're welcome! I just happened to be on my loves list page and saw it was in stock so I immediately placed an order and then posted about it here. I'm too cheap to pay for shipping so I guess my order will be here next week, lol. What did you order? I remember you wanted the face and eyeshadow palettes but did you order any of the permanent items from the collection?
Wait, why don't you have Flash Shipping?

montREALady

Lol, I sent you there on purpose. If I'm spending my money on the face palette, I have to tempt you as well. I too thought that Amaretto wouldn't show up but it looks really nice in her swatch. And the palette is still available too so you can still get it....
I'm actually looking at the CP liquid on her and it looks more forgiving on darker skin than the pressed? Even the poured does.

montREALady

Good to know! Which primer do you mix it with?
Last summer I was mixing it with Estee Lauder's Illuminating one. I love it but when it finished I decided to try others. Right now I'm using Tarte's. I like to use a brightening/illuminating primer when I'm using a super matte foundation to balance it out.

montREALady

Oh, I have flash shipping. I was just referring to being too cheap to pay for one day shipping (sorry, I should have specified) like laurennnxox, who upgraded her shipping so she could have her order tomorrow.

Ohhh, I saw that but I forgot it was Thursday and not Wednesday, lol. :eek:

BrittLuvsMakeup

I'm actually looking at the CP liquid on her and it looks more forgiving on darker skin than the pressed? Even the poured does.

I was just saying the same thing looking at @thefancyface swatches. The liquid and the poured looks better than the pressed in my opinion on darker skin. Fortunately, it's permanent so there is no rush to get it on my end but I hadn't even considered getting them before seeing her swatches.

From left to right: Prosecco Pop, Champagne Pop (Pressed), Champagne Pop (Poured), Champagne Pop (Liquid)

13248986_503593633167752_1977137037_n.jpg

Ohhh, I saw that but I forgot it was Thursday and not Wednesday, lol. :eek:

I wish it was Wednesday, lol. Now I have to wait to at least Tuesday or Wednesday to get my order depending on if they ship it today or not. However, I don't mind too much as long as I didn't have to pay for shipping and handling, lol.

montREALady

I was just saying the same thing looking at @thefancyface swatches. The liquid and the poured looks better than the pressed in my opinion on darker skin. Fortunately, it's permanent so there is no rush to get it on my end but I hadn't even considered getting them before seeing her swatches.

From left to right: Prosecco Pop, Champagne Pop (Pressed), Champagne Pop (Poured), Champagne Pop (Liquid)

I wish it was Wednesday, lol. Now I have to wait to at least Tuesday or Wednesday to get my order depending on if they ship it today or not. However, I don't mind too much as long as I didn't have to pay for shipping and handling, lol.
Exactly re it being perm. Thank goodness. At least you have a nice surprise after the long weekend! I can't pay to upgrade shipping if it's free either, yet I'll pay $5 shipping for a $6 ColourPop order, lmaooo! :rolleyes:

montREALady

lol yep! It wouldn't have been delivered until Tuesday the earliest (due to memorial day) if I didn't upgrade. My impatience says it was worth it. :p But we'll see when it all arrives!

Exactly re it being perm. Thank goodness. At least you have a nice surprise after the long weekend! I can't pay to upgrade shipping if it's free either, yet I'll pay $5 shipping for a $6 ColourPop order, lmaooo! :rolleyes:

*cough cough*, something must be stuck in my throat, ummm :rolleyes::
THANK YOU

Order number:

Your order has been confirmed and you will receive an order confirmation email shortly.
ItemPriceQtyAmount
QUICK LOOKMontblanc Legend Spirit Eau de Toilette
ITEM 1816891
Montblanc Legend Spirit Eau de Toilette
FREE1$0.00
QUICK LOOK
BECCA Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection
ITEM 1830835
Champagne Collection Face Palette
$52.001$52.00 LOVED
QUICK LOOKPINROSE Treehouse Royal
ITEM 1820547
PINROSE Treehouse Royal Eau de Parfum - one time use
FREE1$0.00
QUICK LOOKOrigins High-Potency Night-A-Mins Skin Refining Oil
ITEM 1823921
Origins High-Potency Night-A-Mins Skin Refining Oil - 0.05 oz
FREE1$0.00
s1808302-main-Lthumb.jpg
QUICK LOOK
Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray deluxe sample - 0.5 oz
ITEM 1808302
FREE1$0.00
image-not-available-62.png
QUICK LOOK
tarte Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 deluxe sample - 0.23 oz
ITEM 1825223
FREE1$0.00
s1705748-main-Lthumb.jpg
QUICK LOOK
Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist deluxe sample - 0.5 oz
ITEM 1705748
FREE1$0.00

@Britt, I guess we'll both have surprises next week :eek:

BrittLuvsMakeup

That's true, at least I'll have something to look forward to! As far as shipping, I won't even pay for the shipping for a Colourpop order. I'll find a way to spend that $30 to get it for free, lol.

Prettypackages

I'm glad you got what you wanted. :) Got both palettes and then the liquid version of CP. I was watching Jaclyn's video and she listed all the uses. I am scraping the bottle of the backlight primer. And while I know the liquid version is not a primer, I'm wondering if I can use it under makeup to get the same effect. I'm sure I can. But plus I plan on mixing it into foundations, using it under powder for full face glam, and even mixing a little into body lotion-- I'm ready to glowww for summer! lmao!

How was that primer?

BrittLuvsMakeup

*cough cough*, something must be stuck in my throat, ummm :rolleyes::
THANK YOU

Order number:

Your order has been confirmed and you will receive an order confirmation email shortly.
ItemPriceQtyAmount
QUICK LOOKMontblanc Legend Spirit Eau de Toilette
ITEM 1816891
Montblanc Legend Spirit Eau de Toilette
FREE1$0.00
QUICK LOOK
BECCA Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection
ITEM 1830835
Champagne Collection Face Palette
$52.001$52.00 LOVED
QUICK LOOKPINROSE Treehouse Royal
ITEM 1820547
PINROSE Treehouse Royal Eau de Parfum - one time use
FREE1$0.00
QUICK LOOKOrigins High-Potency Night-A-Mins Skin Refining Oil
ITEM 1823921
Origins High-Potency Night-A-Mins Skin Refining Oil - 0.05 oz
FREE1$0.00
s1808302-main-Lthumb.jpg
QUICK LOOK
Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray deluxe sample - 0.5 oz
ITEM 1808302
FREE1$0.00
image-not-available-62.png
QUICK LOOK
tarte Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 deluxe sample - 0.23 oz
ITEM 1825223
FREE1$0.00
s1705748-main-Lthumb.jpg
QUICK LOOK
Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist deluxe sample - 0.5 oz
ITEM 1705748
FREE1$0.00

@Brittany, I guess we'll both have surprises next week :eek:

Yay!!! I feel more excited that you got it then I did when I completed my order! Woohoo, lol!

ARmakeupjunkie

Am I the only one that finds herself ordering things on Sephora just to get the deluxe size samples?

Anyway, I ordered the face palette, eyeshadow palette and the liquid Champagne Pop. And I can't wait to get my goodies! LOL!!

Last edited:

DILLIGAF

This thread mirrored my emotions on the Jaclyn Hill palette. Now I have it in my basket and I'm about to pull the trigger. Do I really want this palette just for Persecco Pop?

MaryJane

YES. Thanks for this heads up! I was able to place an order for everything I wanted, before the 12pm EST cut off time for one day shipping! (yes, I'm ~that~ person lol) It'll all be here by Friday.

Is one day shipping standard? I had not idea about the noon cutoff.

Latest posts