All Things Sephora

Medgal07

The first time around they basically told me what you said. But after seeing @Vineetha's post I figured I would try again and I said "a friend" was price matched through the Beauty.com sale and I copied the Temptalia link and the CS woman worked it out. Hooray! Gotta love Nordstrom. I did a positive survey after the chat (I should have mentioned her name, oops) in the interest of giving a thumbs up when CS gets it right.
That's great! I'm so glad you persevered and got it right!!!

Medgal07

(((HUGS))) you did!

Oh wow, nice. Why can't you mail them all in separate envelopes on the same day?

I'm still amazed. I'll be sending her a thank you card, and sending one on to corporate.
girlhaha.gif

MsGlossy

Frends has the neutral matte palette on sale again for $54.99: http://www.frendsbeauty.com/viseart-eyeshadow-palette-01-matte.html

ETA: Looks like it was just for yesterday. Palette is now back to full price.

Jayjayy

I had Nars stuff in my cart last night and the 4 pan dual intensity shadow is gone now, which is what I really wanted. I guess I'll wait for the Nars f&f. Is any of this stuff going up on Sephora? I've seen them everywhere else.
Not sure about Sephora, but Nordstrom.com has the palette in stock right now

Shars

Can anyone suggest an anti-aging eye serum/cream that is intended to be used on the eyelid? The ones I am currently using are for under the eye and around the orbital bone but I'd like something that can be used on the eyelid. Thanks!

The Ole Henriksen eye gel one. You have to keep using it, though, to see effects.
Quote: Originally Posted by montREALady

Yeah my blush and highlighter sickness is real.
It's clearly contagious! lol.

Vandekamp

Can anyone suggest an anti-aging eye serum/cream that is intended to be used on the eyelid? The ones I am currently using are for under the eye and around the orbital bone but I'd like something that can be used on the eyelid. Thanks!
Dr. Dennis Gross has one that I love.

laurennnxox

:eek:hboy: still haven't gotten my email or mailer for the rouge portion of the sale. I know the code is the same for everyone-- but nobody should be forgotten as a any level of their rewards system. I checked all my info on my account page and it's all accurate and the right boxes are checked.

BrittLuvsMakeup

ohboy.gif
still haven't gotten my email or mailer for the rouge portion of the sale. I know the code is the same for everyone-- but nobody should be forgotten as a any level of their rewards system. I checked all my info on my account page and it's all accurate and the right boxes are checked.
Same here. I haven't received an email or mailer in regards to the rouge portion of the sale and all of my information is accurate too. I'm hoping that it will still arrive in the mail before the sale but it seems as though they would have arrived by now. Thank God that the code is generic or else we'd potentially be in trouble!

Sandy072

:eek:hboy: still haven't gotten my email or mailer for the rouge portion of the sale. I know the code is the same for everyone-- but nobody should be forgotten as a any level of their rewards system. I checked all my info on my account page and it's all accurate and the right boxes are checked.
Me neither. I never get the mailers ever since I changed my address with my account like 5 years ago. I do want to shop in store on Thursday so I hope I don't have any problems getting the discount in store without the mailer. I have a rogue card so that should work. My current list is: Too faced le grand chateau - gift Hourglass ambient bronzer Either makeup forever skin equalizer primer OR First aid beauty mattifying gel moisturizer Living proof instant texture mist Living proof dry shampoo (so worth it) Becca under eye corrector or Bobbi Brown.. Need to swatch Nars mini concealer Sephora favorites skin wonderland Sephora favorites superstars Clinique acne solutions bb cream Also considering another makeup forever mat velvet plus. I've been wearing my old one that's too dark and mixing with Mac face and body in white just to remember if I like the formula or not. Haven't had a list like this in a long long time. My skin has changed and as you can tell by the list I'm trying to figure out some new solutions... I can't believe I don't have any lip products! I want to go in store and try some of the buxom gels and maybe nars audacious liv, Deborah or Bette.

Haven

I usually only get a last minute email about the events, and I have been rouge for a few years now (hangs head in shame).

Monsy

ohboy.gif
still haven't gotten my email or mailer for the rouge portion of the sale. I know the code is the same for everyone-- but nobody should be forgotten as a any level of their rewards system. I checked all my info on my account page and it's all accurate and the right boxes are checked.
i never receive emails nor i get anything in the mail
i always find info here

happy birthday elegant
pompom.gif

Kaidan

I went to Sephora yesterday and had a blast looking at so many things. I got two items from the Nars x Steven Klein collection, Becca Champagne Glow, and First Aid Beauty Pure Skin Face Cleanser. I wanted to get the MUFE artistic 9 pan palette, but it was sold out for now. They removed all of the Marc Jacobs eyeliner but it's because it's being reformulated. They didn't had the Too Faced holiday lip bag, so I guess I'll have to check that one online.

The Becca palette is amazing! If I can have only one highlighter in my stash it would be Pearl, period. The pressed version from the palette and the poured version look stunning. Champagne Pop is also a stunner and I'm contemplating on buying the full size version before the year ends. It pulls peach on my skin instead of yellow/gold. Blushed Copper looks nice on me if I apply very little, mix it with Pearl, or mix it with Pearl and Champagne Pop. My only peeve is that it's a very warm toned palette, but it can work for everyone in the end. I'm new to the new Becca highlighter game (they really changed their brand from what I remember in 2011-2012 and they used to have more variety) and I ordered the Afterglow palette on HSN online (it's now sold out but mine is on its way) and now this palette. I wish they'd bring back old shades like Princess, Nefertiti, and Nymph.

I have quite a big list on the loves section but I'm really interested in the Lancôme My French Noel palette, MUFE Artistic 9 pan palette, UD Vice 4 palette, Bobbi Brown Telluride palette, Nars NARSissist dual intensity palette, Too Faced Little Black Book of Bronzers, Kat Von D Monarch Eye and Lip set, Juliette Has A Gun Perfume Sampler, Etat Libre D'Orange Perfume Sampler, Sephora x Hakuhodo Kanpeki brush set, Lancôme Noel eye set, Too Faced Le Petit Tresor lip set, and YSL Black Opium gift set.

Latest posts