All Things Sephora

Monsy

I wanted to ask, do you think it would show up on NC25ish skin? I want a gorgeous subtle blush but I'm worried it may be too light. Have you seen the new compact with the bronzer and highlight shades? I can't figure out if the Nude blush shade is the same/close to Miel Glace.

LOL! Same here.

Nude is gorgeus too. Do you want me to swatch that shade compared to miel glace?

Sabrunka

Glamglow is having bogo on their site for Black Friday I finally got the flashmud to try hopefully I like it since I got two lol I already have the super mud, thirsty mud power mud and youth mud.

Do you need a code? If so, what is it?

EDIT: I googled everywhere and could not find a code.. I decided to try a few.. and tried BOGO2015 the website told me it was "captured" and to log in.. yada yada yada.. it WORKED!

I got the 2 ThirstyMud cleansers.

*FYI - usually with GlamGlow - when they do a BOGO - you have to get two of the same item... :-(

I got sample sizes of the flash mud and it's so amazing.. Seriously my skin is like heaven after using it! I'm going to place an order now for the full size. I'm upset though that I don't get to choose my free one... I wanted one flashmud and one supermud... Ah well, can't be too angry as it's still an amazing deal lol.

Prettypackages

I plan on getting 3 mufe shadows, UD naked concealer and a beautyblender! Right now though I'm more focused on getting price adjustments from Nordies and getting good deals on other websites, lol!
yes to those price adjustments! I love them.

I was all set to grab the Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip cleanser with my discount card but then I just had to go browsing! I'm looking at the Lancer Lip Treatment - has anyone tried this? Also looking at the Dr Jart Ceramidin liquid aaaand Lancome Blush Subtil in Miel Glace (thanks to Monsy for posting about this!)
Ya know, I've never tried a lancome blush. I'm interested in taht Jart C liquid. Just afraid it might make me breakout.
Ordered the Burberry single in Aqua green. Such a unique shade and one of my fave formulas.
that is pretty.

elegant-one

did anyone get the lancome 500 point gift? Trying to decide if it's worth it.

I did & just got it today. I quite like what's in it. The mascara & lash booster are very nice plus I really loved the shade of the blue eyeliner. Its not a shade I wear a lot, but its nice to smudge out for a pop of color sometimes. It also has the lip lover lipstick gloss in a beautiful strawberry red shade, but it is quite scented.

Last edited:

elegant-one

I also got the Burberry Mulberry es & LOVE it. My case is completely broken to where I cannot open & close it properly as it just unhinges :rant2:
On me the shade is a perfect smoky slight plum brown. Its not too plum or too brown.

bunnypoet

How did you know about spring having that 25% off?! I'm so upset... I wanted to get Charlotte Tilbury stuff and was hoping to get a good deal but I had no way of knowing :(

They sometimes send me emails about their promotions, but usually I just happen to come upon them when I check my app. I almost missed the sale as it was only 3 hours long - I made it with only 15 minutes to spare.

MaryJane

did anyone get the lancome 500 point gift? Trying to decide if it's worth it.
I did and I think it's worth getting. None of the 500 point perks usually I impress me, this one has been the first in a long while to catch my eye. If you have the points and are interested, I say go for it.

Latest posts