All Things Sephora

Monsy

:wavey: Really! Thanks. Is it worth trying?

i honestly haven't tried anything except the exfoliator (or at least i do not remember). i liked it. it was ok. i wasn't wowed but just ok basic mild scrub

i am curious about the overnight treatment that the recently released

v0ltagekid

It's amazing (I work for Nars now)
The best piece in my opinion is the multi action hydrating toner. It's not alcohol based so it hydrates but it also cleanses and hydrates, gets rid of redness... its fab, plus it exfoliates and gets rid of dry patches.
The moisturizer is amazing, my favorite is the luminous moisture cream, and also the total repleneshing eye cream (works great under the radiant creamy concealer or any other concealer) smooths and brightens, I love it all.

The night treatment is amazing, my mom is absolutely obsessed with it and does think it helps her skin texture a lot!

elegant-one

The best piece in my opinion is the multi action hydrating toner. It's not alcohol based so it hydrates but it also cleanses and hydrates, gets rid of redness... its fab, plus it exfoliates and gets rid of dry patches.
The moisturizer is amazing, my favorite is the luminous moisture cream, and also the total repleneshing eye cream (works great under the radiant creamy concealer or any other concealer) smooths and brightens, I love it all.

The night treatment is amazing, my mom is absolutely obsessed with it and does think it helps her skin texture a lot!

:hand: Thanks so much for your info dear! I'm going to give some things a try. Hope you're doing well!

elegant-one

Got the Marc Jacobs Air Blush in Night Fever & Hot Stuff and I looooove it!!! I always buy dark blush b/c I like the flushed, natural color it gives, but it's so hard to work with usually and is easy to clown up. But this blush gives that naturally flushed look without the hassle! It's such a soft, diffused look too, but buildable. Exactly what I've been looking for.
Now, to buy all the rest of the colors or to buy all the rest of the colors? :devil:

I got mine today, & you're right - it's BEAUTIFUL on! Love it.

Alysse011

thank you! I got a sample of the night treatment while at Nordstrom today. Excited to try it! I may need samples of the other items you mentioned now though.

awickedshape

Hey!
We were wondering where you were!

Prettypackages

I did a bad bad thing. Completely by accident. I took some items back to Nordies, and one wasn't even in the box. I didn't realize it until this AM. Why didn't the customer service rep say anything? I didn't notice b/c I took everyting out of the bag at once so I didn't notice something was light. So now I'm concerned I might be flagged in some way. So should I take the product in today? leave it be? Ugh...

boschicka

I did a bad bad thing. Completely by accident. I took some items back to Nordies, and one wasn't even in the box. I didn't realize it until this AM. Why didn't the customer service rep say anything? I didn't notice b/c I took everyting out of the bag at once so I didn't notice something was light. So now I'm concerned I might be flagged in some way. So should I take the product in today? leave it be? Ugh...

I would take it back and just explain it was an accident. Then make certain you're not flagged in any way.

Prettypackages

tht's what I was thinking. I'm so annoyed. hopefully I won't be. They sent me two pairs of boots and I was only charged for one and I returned the extra pair, so hopefully they see that.
I would take it back and just explain it was an accident. Then make certain you're not flagged in any way.

Last edited:

shontay07108

Just gotta say that I bought and tried the Shiseido night cream and omg. It helped a ton with my dryness. I noticed it right away because after washing my face and applying the cream I put my glasses back on and I didn't feel any discomfort. Usually my glasses irritate me where they sit unless I put on a spot of vaseline to that area. Didn't need it. Also, when I woke up this morning I didn't feel any dryness or tightness on my face. It was still smooth and felt hydrated. Seriously, I'm mad at not exploring better skincare sooner because it just makes me feel good not having to struggle with some dry a$$ skin. Still looking for a great eye cream. So far the Shiseido is helping with dryness and getting rid of any puffiness, but I'm looking for help with the darkness and wrinkles while being able to use it under concealer. I think I'll try the First Aid Beauty one.

Monsy

you can return without a box

Monsy

Just gotta say that I bought and tried the Shiseido night cream and omg. It helped a ton with my dryness. I noticed it right away because after washing my face and applying the cream I put my glasses back on and I didn't feel any discomfort. Usually my glasses irritate me where they sit unless I put on a spot of vaseline to that area. Didn't need it. Also, when I woke up this morning I didn't feel any dryness or tightness on my face. It was still smooth and felt hydrated. Seriously, I'm mad at not exploring better skincare sooner because it just makes me feel good not having to struggle with some dry a$$ skin. Still looking for a great eye cream. So far the Shiseido is helping with dryness and getting rid of any puffiness, but I'm looking for help with the darkness and wrinkles while being able to use it under concealer. I think I'll try the First Aid Beauty one.

shiseido benefiance is amazing eye cream for anti aging

Latest posts