All Things Sephora

Monsy

It was a while ago. But I do not think they were bought completely. shiseido is just managing their distribution in the asia

elegant-one

It was a while ago. But I do not think they were bought completely. shiseido is just managing their distribution in the asia

Oh really. The person I spoke with today made it sound like a complete overtake. I figured you would know about it ;)

Monsy

Oh really. The person I spoke with today made it sound like a complete overtake. I figured you would know about it ;)

yes i posted the link above. i know shiseido overtook nars and bare minerals completely

but with burberry it's just fragrances

elegant-one

How does the color pull on you? Is it an orange-red? True red? I'm on the waitlist for when it comes back in stock and I can't wait!!!

It does have an orange tint to it but still looks so flattering on. I have 02987586454569830 red, orange-red lipsticks, & this one is the most amazing shade & quality of all of them. On my pigmented mauvey lips, it does pull more red with an orange undertone. Google it because you can see how great it looks on everyone.

v0ltagekid

Shishedo bought Nars at the beginning of the 2000's ... but Francois Nars is the creative director still and he still approves everything made. Without his approval nothing gets launched.

Oh wow, I didn't know that they took over Nars & BM! I would never want Burberry to lose their signature look.

elegant-one

Shishedo bought Nars at the beginning of the 2000's ... but Francois Nars is the creative director still and he still approves everything made. Without his approval nothing gets launched.

That long ago....geesh, I totally have been living under a rock. I did figure he was still the creative director.

elegant-one

I've been waiting for some reviews on the new Nudstix lip & cheek pencils. Someone puts up a photo of her wearing one & the shade looks really pretty on her, but she doesn't even say what shade it is :doh: Why do they always forget the name of the shades!

GreenEyedAllie

He made breakfast for me & is making dinner & helped me with a project & let me order makeup & .... :rofl::icon_cheers::hahaha::twirl::smokin:

I so wish my beloved Vee was here...that would crack her up.

Happy Love Day! :heart:

Dying! :rofl::goofs:

Thank you for that. My in-laws unfortunately had to leave early to beat bad weather, so a good laugh is good therapy. I'm glad you had such a great holiday! :eek:

Latest posts