All Things Sephora

PeachTwist

WTF? First I've heard of this. How ridiculous.
It is pretty ridiculous!! So why happens when someone places an order during the vib sale that pushes them to VIBR tier? They no longer can partake in the sale??
Not to my knowledge. If I'm correct in what I've read, you had to qualify for your tier before November 1st.

What really pisses me off though is because I'm in the UK and a VIBR, I don't get to partake in the sale unless I ship to a US address. Coupon won't work if I try to ship it directly to me. So I'd thought about it and decided I'd send it to a US address, have my basket ready with plans to check out first thing Tues AM my time. I'm wondering with the time difference if I can still get an order in. Will it end at midnight? If so, so long as I make sure to get up around 5/6am my time, I could probably get it done. Problem is I shouldn't have to do this.

poodle649

Another online order. I feel like a squirrel stocking up sheet masks for the winter. I have a few already, but can't have enough choices! In store purchases yesterday too. It won't show up, but I got the SIJCP cologne gift set as well. That way my boyfriend's two sons will have similar, yet different gifts. Excited to use the brush set. Now I will have a few more options when my brushes are drying after being cleaned. The roll it comes in is a little small, but I was running out of room in my other one, so a second will be handy. Really need to slow down on purchases after this! My friends want to go to Mexico this spring and if I want to go with, I need to save my spending money...

elegant-one

And do you know it already sold out again?! I was probably just in the hour window to get it. AND apparently in my haste to quickly check out I forgot to enter my code. I swore I entered it, but my receipt said otherwise. So I called, and they told me there was nothing they could do, and I almost let that be that, but then I thought "No, this is a $30 product that I probably wouldn't have gotten if not for the sale and I've spent too much money at this store for them not to take those $6 off!" so I stuck to my guns and they will issue the credit once the item ships from warehouse. Yay! Giving libations to the Customer Service goddesses!
icon_eek.gif
That's crazy. It makes me wonder about the restock. A couple of the items I got said "only a few left"
girlhaha.gif
as soon as I went to purchase them after the email notification. Yes, good for you on insisting on the credit!!! I would have done that too. Every dollar counts..........................towards something else
greengrin.gif

Rasbury

Sorry, check the NARS thread. I can't do any swatching for anyone with my work schedule right now.
Oh, good idea! I didn't even think to check the NARS thread itself. My work schedule is crazy right now too and I'm just trying to keep up with everything posted here! Good luck.

hitchcockblonde

kissy.gif
friends.gif

Awwwww, that is so cute that you take your mom for perks too
love.gif
I hope she finds something special for herself. Hope you guys enjoy your time together!
Thanks! It was nice. My mom has been using Clinique makeup and skincare my entire life, like all my play makeup as a kid was stuff that came in the freebie GWP bags from department stores so when I started shopping at Sephora she was suspicious but since they have Clinique she got into it and now she is trying all different brands. It's fun and a nice bonding experience. She got a couple foundations, Lancome Teint Idole and Nars Sheer Glow, Dolce & Gabbana The One perfume (which actually used to be what I wore in senior year of high school but she "borrowed" it one day and now it's her signature scent
girlhaha.gif
, I've since stopped using it), a Clinique lipstick, and they had one last Nails Inc Windsor Mews polish which I had missed online so she got it to give to me for Christmas. And she is always weird about using my points but she likes the MUFE HD powder so I made her get that point perk. I swatched Vengeful while I was there and now I'm even more excited to get it, the highlighter shade is gorgeous!

hitchcockblonde

Not to my knowledge. If I'm correct in what I've read, you had to qualify for your tier before November 1st.

What really pisses me off though is because I'm in the UK and a VIBR, I don't get to partake in the sale unless I ship to a US address. Coupon won't work if I try to ship it directly to me. So I'd thought about it and decided I'd send it to a US address, have my basket ready with plans to check out first thing Tues AM my time. I'm wondering with the time difference if I can still get an order in. Will it end at midnight? If so, so long as I make sure to get up around 5/6am my time, I could probably get it done. Problem is I shouldn't have to do this.
It should end midnight PST. I hope you can get an order in! Sephora has really ben screwing up lately.

sungelly87

QUICK LOOK

Christian Louboutin Velvet Matte Lip Colour
ITEM 1750165 SIZE 0.134 oz
COLOR Rococotte - 215M
$90.00
$90.00
ADD TO LOVES
QUICK LOOK

ARDENCY INN MODSTER Manuka Honey Enriched Pigments
ITEM 1619857 SIZE 0.06 oz
COLOR Heaven - metallic champagne w/ silver & bronze undertones
$21.00
$21.00
LOVED
QUICK LOOK

Human + Kind Deep-Cleansing Cloths
ITEM 1756667 SIZE 2 pieces

Second online order! I originally wanted Rococotte but it was OOS until this morning. So I got Djalouzi - 405M last night.

Jayjayy

The MUFE shadows still aren't discounting on the site an extra 20% grrrr. I called the rouge line and she placed my order for me with the discount, which was nice. Now I have to make a return in store & resist buying anything else. Pray for me yall lol

MsGlossy

OFF-TOPIC... GLAMGLOW Buy 1, get 1 free on GlamGlowMud website.. I found the deal on Sephora's beautytalk.. You have to add ONE product - put in the code DEALMOONBOGO and it will add the same item at no charge.. I just tried it.. It works..

CREDIT to mdgraz on Sephora's site..

I was just going to post about this. It's a nice deal but not sure if I will bite. Maybe I should hurry up and use the100 point perk brightening mask to see if I really need 2 jars of this stuff.
girlhaha.gif

Medgal07

icon_eek.gif
That's crazy. It makes me wonder about the restock. A couple of the items I got said "only a few left"
girlhaha.gif
as soon as I went to purchase them after the email notification. Yes, good for you on insisting on the credit!!! I would have done that too. Every dollar counts..........................towards something else
greengrin.gif
girlhaha.gif
#buyallofthethings!

laurennnxox

Swatches of the Urban Decay x Gwen Stefani Palette: http://www.beautyscene.nl/makeupreviews/158984/first-look-urban-decay-gwen-stefani-eyeshadow-palette

Definitely saving my Sephora gift card for this!
this palette is so aesthetically pleasing! But I'll be passing for sure. I am currently inundated with palettes, and this one has too many light shades that all look rather similar. Not enough medium and dark shades for me to use this palette without incorporating other colors.

elegant-one

I think they'r doing that intentionally. I saw CL Just Nothing back in stock and ordered it, and then got the back in stock notice a day later and my order had already shipped. I've become good
at stalking since you told me not to trust the back in stock Email notifications!!!! I'm so glad you got the items you wanted!!!!!

.......but until finding it you sure feel out of sorts----like part of the makeup family went missing!!!
girlhaha.gif

Twinsies!!!!
girlhaha.gif
girlhaha.gif

Awesome---I hope you love it!! I've gone back and forth on Pluminette-----I'm afraid there'll be amor purple in it than my skin tone can handle.
sigh.gif

Does Pluminette have more pink or purple? I guess a better question is how would YOU describe Pluminette???

That just boggles my mind---it is SO mauvey pink on me.

I so hope it is Sis!!!
I love twinsies
friends.gif

Here Ya go!

Nope, more pink. Pluminette is a baby fuchsia pink with just a tad raspberry undertone to it.

Latest posts