All Things Sephora

sungelly87

Thank you
th_hug.gif
According to the Sunday Riley instagram, they're trying to get it to launch last Wednesday...did not see that happen at all! And its OOS on Barneys and Spacenk. Not sure if it was even launched. Anyways, its a fail. I was hoping to get it during the Sephora sale.

YarahFlower

According to the Sunday Riley instagram, they're trying to get it to launch last Wednesday...did not see that happen at all! And its OOS on Barneys and Spacenk. Not sure if it was even launched. Anyways, its a fail. I was hoping to get it during the Sephora sale. 
I was hoping to get it for the sale too! I've seen a few IG posts were girls had purchased it. Don't know if it was online or instore, but they got it during the sale...hmmmmmm

YarahFlower

:roflmao: [COLOR=0000FF]He'll find out in about 30 days[/COLOR]:lmao:
:lol: he did tell me to have fun today...soooooooo, that's just what I'm doing! :haha: LMFAO! He just sent me a text telling me not to have TOO MUCH fun! :lmao: I don't like fun with conditions! :haha:

YarahFlower

I think it was online! This sucks I wish we can partake in the VIB sale too. 
Hopefully they'll have it next month when they do the $25 of of $50! Hopefully they'll do that promo this year. Seeing as how they've cut back on so many perks/things within this year, I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't present us with that offer :eek:hboy:

Monsy

I dont see the refill bags on Sephora but nordies has them. I'll order from them, thank you
winks.gif
yes nordies or loccitane website (they often have very nice gwp)
almond concentrate (in the glass jar) is EVERYTHING. so moisturizing
they also have amazing body scrub from almond line it's called almond delicious paste.

and I agree on shea hand cream it is the best in the world. period. i have the driest hands ever and this is the only thing that helps. and lasts me 6-8 months

sungelly87

yes nordies or loccitane website (they often have very nice gwp)
almond concentrate (in the glass jar) is EVERYTHING. so moisturizing
they also have amazing body scrub from almond line it's called almond delicious paste.

and I agree on shea hand cream it is the best in the world. period. i have the driest hands ever and this is the only thing that helps. and lasts me 6-8 months
Have you tried the Almond stuff that's supposed to get rid of Cellulite? I"m curious.

GreenEyedAllie

I may have just grabbed Burberry wet/dry silk shadow in pale barley and TF Noir pour Femme...I also keep eyeing the Laura Mercier caviar stick set and the Glamglow youthmud set...

karlaedith

I was just talking with my mom over the phone, we are going out in a bit but she told me that she wants to go to SIJP because she wants to see some eyeshadow palettes, se saw a few days ago the UD Vice 4 and she loved it, but the thing is, im planning to get that palette this coming weekend with my VIB discount as her christmas present, now i dont know what to do, i might make a SA tell her that the palette is already sold out or just tell her not to buy anything from sephora since im buying her something from there

mstiffanynicol

I was just talking with my mom over the phone, we are going out in a bit but she told me that she wants to go to SIJP because she wants to see some eyeshadow palettes, se saw a few days ago the UD Vice 4 and she loved it, but the thing is, im planning to get that palette this coming weekend with my VIB discount as her christmas present, now i dont know what to do, i might make a SA tell her that the palette is already sold out or just tell her not to buy anything from sephora since im buying her something from there
Maybe just tell her since it is so close to the holiday maybe she should hold off from buying things as people may have started shopping for her. Have you used Elfster? It's great because it allows you to put things on your wish list for others to shop from. That way you can buy what you want to buy for yourself and also provides a list for gift givers that you won't be shopping from.

karlaedith

Maybe just tell her since it is so close to the holiday maybe she should hold off from buying things as people may have started shopping for her. Have you used Elfster? It's great because it allows you to put things on your wish list for others to shop from. That way you can buy what you want to buy for yourself and also provides a list for gift givers that you won't be shopping from.
Yeah, might be a good idea just to tell her about not buying stuff, i never heard of Elfster before, thats a good idea too, thankyou

mstiffanynicol

Yeah, might be a good idea just to tell her about not buying stuff, i never heard of Elfster before, thats a good idea too, thankyou
IYou can download it from your phone also. As you purchase from the list you mark items purchased so that no one else buys the same item, but it doesn't show the person what has been purchased for them.

Tarabotti

For those of you who have placed multiple orders, why do you do that instead of placing one huge order? I've done the same, so I'm just trying to understand the psychology of it!
One basic list + reading Specktra posts + too many enablers (you know who you are!
poke.gif
) + seeing items that other people ordered (thinking how could I forget that/ that looks interesting/ I need that!) + a discount that I can use for 4 days + Sephora samples that I'd like to try = multiple Sephora orders.

Medgal07

I may have just grabbed Burberry wet/dry silk shadow in pale barley and TF Noir pour Femme...I also keep eyeing the Laura Mercier caviar stick set and the Glamglow youthmud set...
I'm a Pale Barley convert---I usually shy away from single eyeshadows but a dear lady convinced me that I needed it---I now love it.

Latest posts