All Things Sephora

dash4

I wonder if they will honor it in store since the code is still working online.
I think it should work IF you could get them to scan it.

Last time around - we were able to use the code for a LONG time after the expiration "time". My mind is fuzzy but I think we were able to use it for like 24 hours after.. Anyone remember?

Of course, it does not mean that will happen this time around and it could stop working any minute.

I think the reason the code doesn't work online with the MUFE shadows is because the discount for the MUFE shadows fills up the "promo code" space.. and of course you can only use one promo code.. So when you put in the 20% discount code in - it kicks out the MUFE discount.. In-store -- they don't have that issue. They REALLY should honor it over the phone..

Jayjayy

Its online! Code still works.
I maaaay have just bought the cleansing balm
sneaky.gif
I'm going to return the Erborian solid cleansing oil I bought this past week during the sale, so that justifies it!!! It didn't clean my makeup off well or take off ANY eye makeup.

That's it! No more! I had to cut down my damn grocery list messing around on this forum b/c I ain't got no more coins to spend. Sephora got it all
lecture.gif

GreenEyedAllie

I maaaay have just bought the cleansing balm
sneaky.gif
I'm going to return the Erborian solid cleansing oil I bought this past week during the sale, so that justifies it!!! It didn't clean my makeup off well or take off ANY eye makeup.

That's it! No more! I had to cut down my damn grocery list messing around on this forum b/c I ain't got no more coins to spend. Sephora got it all
lecture.gif
Is there a reason this balm would be better than the Clinique one? Has anyone tried both? I love the Clinique one, but I must admit I'm curious given the hype surrounding the SR one.

I'm such a sucker for hype...or As-Seen-On-TV ads...I never buy anything, but I'm always like Oh yeah! That would be awesome! Haha!

sungelly87

Is there a reason this balm would be better than the Clinique one?  Has anyone tried both?  I love the Clinique one, but I must admit I'm curious given the hype surrounding the SR one. I'm such a sucker for hype...or As-Seen-On-TV ads...I never buy anything, but I'm always like Oh yeah!  That would be awesome!  Haha!
I was excited about it cuz Sunday Riley skin care works really well on my skin. But skincare is so personal.

GreenEyedAllie

I was excited about it cuz Sunday Riley skin care works really well on my skin. But skincare is so personal.
I agree completely! I'm just curious because I still have most of a tub of the Clinique, but this is so new and shiny...and if I want to try it, best while it's on sale...right...?
angelic.gif

awickedshape

[COLOR=0000FF]  They threw in a few days of a break to recover from us VIB Rouge vultures:haha: [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]​ So, one of my orders was not discounted.  I called immediately and of course they want to give you a store credit----like for real.  I've spent an obscene[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF] amount of money at Sephora, before and during the event, do you really think you need to FORCE me to part with my coins at Sephora????  It took me 3 phone calls [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]​ and a threat to return that order to a local Sephora, unopened for a full refund of $150 before they were able to understand which was the better option for Sephora.[/COLOR]
:haha:

SassyWonder

I just slid in my last sale order and grabbed the Sunday Riley Cleansing Balm to try and restocked my Clinique Sonic Cleanser. It works so well with my Clarisonic and Kielhs serum and moisturizers. Skin feels like butter!

Prettypackages

I agree completely! I'm just curious because I still have most of a tub of the Clinique, but this is so new and shiny...and if I want to try it, best while it's on sale...right...?
angelic.gif
absolutely! LOL and let me know how you like it.

I just had a though about these cleansing oils. Couldn't I just use Jojoba oil by itself, and then using another cleanser? Probably no, because the oil alone, wouldn't have any cleanser in it. hmmmm just a thought.

smileyt06

I think it should work IF you could get them to scan it. Last time around - we were able to use the code for a LONG time after the expiration "time".  My mind is fuzzy but I think we were able to use it for like 24 hours after.. Anyone remember?   Of course, it does not mean that will happen this time around and it could stop working any minute. I think the reason the code doesn't work online with the MUFE shadows is because the discount for the MUFE shadows fills up the "promo code" space.. and of course you can only use one promo code.. So when you put in the 20% discount code in - it kicks out the MUFE discount..  In-store -- they don't have that issue.   They REALLY should honor it over the phone..
yes, some skin care and eyeshadows.  I know my local sephora thinks I'm crazy, I've been in there 3 or 4 times getting samples of stuff I wanted to buy.  LOL   AND, I think the new MJ foundation might be working for me.  So excited.  I guess my summer tan wasn't agreeing with it.  No.  I remember calling a store last year and they told they would not. IIRC.  absolutely! LOL  and let me know how you like it.  I just had a though about these cleansing oils.  Couldn't I just use Jojoba oil by itself, and then using another cleanser?  Probably no, because the oil alone, wouldn't have any cleanser in it.  hmmmm  just a thought. 
Yeah I'm just going to buy the items I want now because I doubt if it even works when the $25 off $50 sale they usually do in a couple weeks goes live. I'll just buy the colors that say online only now and get the other colors with that coupon in store since it works in store

GreenEyedAllie

yes, some skin care and eyeshadows. I know my local sephora thinks I'm crazy, I've been in there 3 or 4 times getting samples of stuff I wanted to buy. LOL

AND, I think the new MJ foundation might be working for me. So excited. I guess my summer tan wasn't agreeing with it.
No. I remember calling a store last year and they told they would not. IIRC.

absolutely! LOL and let me know how you like it.

I just had a though about these cleansing oils. Couldn't I just use Jojoba oil by itself, and then using another cleanser? Probably no, because the oil alone, wouldn't have any cleanser in it. hmmmm just a thought.
I can't speak towards the oil cleansers that start out as oil, but the solid balm...LOVE. It removes my make up like no other and leaves my skin very soft. I was worried since I've become acne-prone post-baby, but it actually keeps my skin clearer...honestly, probably because it's removing make up more thoroughly. I do follow up with a normal cleanser...usually just something gentle like Purity Made Simple or Body Shoppe Tea tree foam.

sungelly87

I agree completely!  I'm just curious because I still have most of a tub of the Clinique, but this is so new and shiny...and if I want to try it, best while it's on sale...right...?  :angel:
I agree! I know ill always need an oil cleanser. Currently I'm using the tataharper one. So when I run out, which is gonna be in a month or so, I'll use my Sunday riley. Its always a rotation of products for me.

sungelly87

yes, some skin care and eyeshadows.  I know my local sephora thinks I'm crazy, I've been in there 3 or 4 times getting samples of stuff I wanted to buy.  LOL   AND, I think the new MJ foundation might be working for me.  So excited.  I guess my summer tan wasn't agreeing with it.  No.  I remember calling a store last year and they told they would not. IIRC.  absolutely! LOL  and let me know how you like it.  I just had a though about these cleansing oils.  Couldn't I just use Jojoba oil by itself, and then using another cleanser?  Probably no, because the oil alone, wouldn't have any cleanser in it.  hmmmm  just a thought. 
I tried to use coconut oil has a cleanser but it ends up leaving too much oil on my face.

GreenEyedAllie

Oh I almost forgot! I tried the Glamglow lip set last night. I think it worked pretty well, but the mint in the exfoliator is pretty strong to me, and I'm not usually sensitive to stuff like that. It also didn't fizz for me...maybe I'm doing it wrong?? The balm felt great. I think you get a lot of product for the money, especially since I barely used any and still felt like I had excess. I do not like the packaging...it looks cute, but the silver flaked off mine immediately, and the balls don't fit into my top drawer very easily. I'm not sure I would purchase again, but I think I'll definitely keep it.

Jayjayy

Is there a reason this balm would be better than the Clinique one? Has anyone tried both? I love the Clinique one, but I must admit I'm curious given the hype surrounding the SR one.

I'm such a sucker for hype...or As-Seen-On-TV ads...I never buy anything, but I'm always like Oh yeah! That would be awesome! Haha!
I just love cleansing balms, and would never EVER buy this full price lol! If my skin were more mature I'd be into Sunday Riley's cult products but I don't need their stuff yet, so I figured this was a good intro to the brand.

My favorite cleansing balm is the Boots Botanics organic hot cloth cleansing balm. It even comes with a muslin cloth. It removes absolutely everything without stripping my skin! They sell it at most Targets but its always sold out, so I buy them two at a time. One day I'll try the Eve Lom, which seems to be top of the line as far as cleansing balms go. Dang it I should've bought that little Clinique set with the mini balm...maybe next weekend lol.

pretty_melody

My interest is peaked with this one. I use a neutrogena cleansing oil, but I just want something better to remove makeup. This sounds like a nice relaxing cleansing balm to remove makeup at the end of the day.

slowlikehoney

I got one of my packages today! My ARDENCY INN MODSTER Mānuka Honey Enriched Pigment Duo came shattered though. I called the VIBR line and they're sending a replacement. Hopefully packaged better. It's just such a hassle to return/ship back the damaged item. I know sometimes they just let you keep it.
sigh.gif

YarahFlower

This is super annoying. Sunday Riley Blue Moon Cleansing Balm shows up the day after the sale. I've been stalking it everyday during the sale. What a disappointment. EDIT: My code still works Oops I might have made another order... @Yarahflower Its online! Code still works.
Thank you hun!!! Just ordered it ;)

singer82

Took the mufe 15 palette out of my cart (for now haha) Figured I needed to get all fragrance and skin care more. But I'm sure some makeup will find is way in again haha. Finding skincare is such a battle. I've taken so much in and out of my cart. Decided to not get the GlamGlow set, but thank you for all your comments on it! I just still have masks I haven't touched since last year smh. I'm mostly looking for moisturizer (for day & night) since I'm almost out. I came across this. Anyone use these?
3c0b568c_Screenshot_2015-11-10-11-26-03.png
Any suggestions for sensitive dry/combo skin? I was going to try the 3 lil wonders but I have algenist oil so don't really need a serum right now. Sorry bout all the questions. I'm just a lil overwhelmed with all these skincare sets! :crazy:

dash4

They threw in a few days of a break to recover from us VIB Rouge vultures
girlhaha.gif

​ So, one of my orders was not discounted. I called immediately and of course they want to give you a store credit----like for real. I've spent an obscene
amount of money at Sephora, before and during the event, do you really think you need to FORCE me to part with my coins at Sephora???? It took me 3 phone calls
​ and a threat to return that order to a local Sephora, unopened for a full refund of $150 before they were able to understand which was the better option for Sephora.
They are ridiculous so ridiculous!
Quote: Originally Posted by pretty_melody

My interest is peaked with this one. I use a neutrogena cleansing oil, but I just want something better to remove makeup. This sounds like a nice relaxing cleansing balm to remove makeup at the end of the day.
Just an FYI - Neutrogena cleansing oil has mineral oil (baby oil) in it.. which is controversial.. a lot say it clogs pores and causes pre-mature aging.

A good drugstore cleansing oil you can use is by Eclos (owned by Freeman -- the company that makes all those masks).. It is Buy 1, get 1 50% this week at Ulta.. and you can use the printable $3.50 off $10 coupon.. It is a nice cleansing oil -- free of parabens, mineral oil, fragrances, sulfates, etc.. I used to use Josie Maran's but switched to Eclos.. I dig it.

Latest posts