All Things Sephora

JerseyGirl

I can start wearing makeup after 48 hours, it should stop peeling in about 3-5 days and I'll have baby soft skin after a week. I can't wait!
:yess: :catdance:

Good luck with the treatment...your skin looks great in your avi!

***How did you add the dancing banana and cat?

Vineetha

Good luck with the treatment...your skin looks great in your avi!

***How did you add the dancing banana and cat?
if you go to general settings and scroll down there is an option to choose the type of editor. Change it from "basic" to " standard" and it will enable the smileys!! :D

laurennnxox

Hi all! I've missed everyone since the site was down and moving platforms over the weekend!

I'm pretty overwhelmed with figuring out the new site. Is there a page where we can see all of our threads that we're subscribed to? :scratch:

Anaphora

Hi all! I've missed everyone since the site was down and moving platforms over the weekend!

I'm pretty overwhelmed with figuring out the new site. Is there a page where we can see all of our threads that we're subscribed to? :scratch:
I was trying to figure that out too! I miss my subscriptions.

sungelly87

QUICK LOOK
[COLOR=#777777 !important]4[/COLOR]
Urban Decay UD | Gwen Stefani Eyeshadow Palette
ITEM 1751221 SIZE 15 x 0.04 oz
$58.00
$58.00
ADD TO LOVES
s1762384-main-Lthumb.jpg
QUICK LOOK
BI 500 PT
ITEM 1762384
Josie Maran Josie's Best and Brightest Argan Oil Essentials - Josie Maran Josie's Best and Brightest Argan Oil Essentials
500 Points
$0.00

s1762467-main-Lthumb.jpg
QUICK LOOK
BI 500 PT
ITEM 1762467
Lancôme Glam It Up Kit - Lancôme Glam It Up Kit
500 Points
$0.00

s1761972-main-Lthumb.jpg
QUICK LOOK
Mistletoe Moments Sample Bag
ITEM 1761972
Just made another purchase! I can't stop buying Urban Decay eyeshadows. They are by far my favorite so naturally had to get this one. Plus 1987 is one of the shades and that's when I was born.

laurennnxox

I was trying to figure that out too! I miss my subscriptions.

Me too! That was the page I had bookmarked on my browser. I'm getting email notifications for my threads that I'm subbed too-- but can't find a master list of them.

This is me right now: :help:, LOL!

laurennnxox

QUICK LOOK
[COLOR=#777777 !important]4[/COLOR]
Urban Decay UD | Gwen Stefani Eyeshadow Palette
ITEM 1751221 SIZE 15 x 0.04 oz
$58.001$58.00 ADD TO LOVES
s1762384-main-Lthumb.jpg
QUICK LOOK
BI 500 PT
ITEM 1762384
Josie Maran Josie's Best and Brightest Argan Oil Essentials - Josie Maran Josie's Best and Brightest Argan Oil Essentials
500 Points1$0.00
s1762467-main-Lthumb.jpg
QUICK LOOK
BI 500 PT
ITEM 1762467
Lancôme Glam It Up Kit - Lancôme Glam It Up Kit
500 Points1$0.00
s1761972-main-Lthumb.jpg
QUICK LOOK
Mistletoe Moments Sample Bag
ITEM 1761972
Just made another purchase! I can't stop buying Urban Decay eyeshadows. They are by far my favorite so naturally had to get this one. Plus 1987 is one of the shades and that's when I was born.

Nice! I can't decide if I want to get this palette.

I went to go give you "thanks" on your post but realized that feature isn't back yet. Let us know how you like the palette!!

hitchcockblonde

It took me a bit to find it last night and then I found out I had been unsubscribed from a few threads so I had to subscribe again this morning.

Anaphora

:D it's going to take a while to get used to the new format!! We are so used the previous version!!
I so want to get the UD palette just for the packaging ! :doh: :D
I'm still trying to decide if I need it or if I would rather start a custom MAC palette. :confused:

Ajigglin

Hey, people!
No me gusta esta version so far. I liked the mobile because I could pick up where I left off with reading posts. Now it takes me to the beginning of the thread and I have no idea what page number I was on.

montREALady

Did anyone get the UD Gwen Palette? I see it's available to VIB & VIBR's today only online on Sephora. They also have 8% Ebates.

Sorry, I see that I'm late, duhhh, sungelly got it. Uggh, this new format has me more behind that usual, lmaooo!

Latest posts