All Things Sephora

Prettypackages

Thanks Shontay! Thought I quoted you.

shade wise it is really close to rouge noir! It is slightly more powdery than the glow ones!! I prefer glow shadows but it ended up
performing well once applied!! It's more plum on me than brown!! :D
sounds nice, I'll check this out.
Supposedly Mac is having a 30% off sale as well!!

Looks like only holiday collection, 9x and 15x palettes!!:(
View attachment 50170
boooo

Gennifer

New User
I think I have spent more without Specktra. I need people to swatch dupes and compare. lol I ordered the Gwen Stefani palette this morning. I was going to skip it but I kept hearing it was good for fair skin tones

Did any one else have trouble trying to get onto the new forum. I had to create a new account to be able o get back in here.

stormborn

How are the MAC palettes quality wise? Are they the same as the singles? I don't usually wear eyeshadow, and haven't bought MAC for probably about... ten years? *flashback to peacock blue and lemon yellow eyeshadow* I just need some nice neutrals!

Shontay, gorgeous avi!!

And Honey, OMG! Fairy tale!

I love that we can see people's photos much better now. :D

FuuHouhouji

I think I have spent more without Specktra. I need people to swatch dupes and compare. lol I ordered the Gwen Stefani palette this morning. I was going to skip it but I kept hearing it was good for fair skin tones

Did any one else have trouble trying to get onto the new forum. I had to create a new account to be able o get back in here.

I did had a lot of trouble to get in here. And still the page doesn't work right on cell phones (I usually follow specktra on my cell phone and I have like 30+ pages without read)

I got excited about the sale... but if it is only on holiday and palettes I'm not interested. Mac is the same price in Mexico that in the USA (sometimes cheaper if the rate exchange is favorable) Is not worth the hassle without a discount :/

Jayjayy

Same here, I just had surgery so going anywhere is not likely...which does not help my online shopping! Haha. I've already spent way way too much on sales this month!

Tell me about it! I actually don't see much from Sephora after the F&F & VIB sale. I do have several Beauty.com $10 off $50 coupons to run through so I'll try and come up with something I "need" :D

MsGlossy

there was a restock on all the shades except 08 and 12 on Sunday!! They were available the whole day till Monday morning when everything went back to OOS! Not sure if it was an error in lieu of the whole set coming out, but they did honor all the orders made!!

:doh: I wish I would've known. Shade 02 - Japanese Eggplant has evaded my shopping cart again. *sigh*

Sabrunka

Have we started to discuss what we are getting with our gift cards?

I plan on getting 3 mufe shadows, UD naked concealer and a beautyblender! Right now though I'm more focused on getting price adjustments from Nordies and getting good deals on other websites, lol!

stormborn

I was all set to grab the Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip cleanser with my discount card but then I just had to go browsing! I'm looking at the Lancer Lip Treatment - has anyone tried this? Also looking at the Dr Jart Ceramidin liquid aaaand Lancome Blush Subtil in Miel Glace (thanks to Monsy for posting about this!)

Bronwyn

Haven't been able to open any of my packages from the sales because my friend has been sick. There is a ridiculous photo of four boxes on top of each other that they sent me.

Latest posts