All Things Sephora

GreenEyedAllie

:lmao: I have no idea...right :lol: I think our minds trick us into thinking we will actually miss the holes lol. I know, how dumb that I bought Vengeful early :haha: See, this is how it went down....I swatched it on my hand & then I wanted to see the shades in different light, but as I walked though the mall to leave, it was just too pretty & I wanted instant gratification :lol:
I keep putting it in and out of my cart...I can't decide. I feel like MAC A Little Bit Lusty and Oh Darling are close enough.
:lol: I almost drooled on my swatch of vengeful. I can't wait to run to Sephora Friday morning and get it!

elegant-one

I keep putting it in and out of my cart...I can't decide. I feel like MAC A Little Bit Lusty and Oh Darling are close enough.
nope.gif

The one in the Nars duo is SPECIAL
th_thstars.gif

Medgal07

It just goes to show how much thought they put into their emails. From what I remember, you have to be Rouge by sometime in October in order to qualify for the rouge discount for the VIB sale. If you're sending out emails with early access to customers who have to have already requalified for 2016, then ....duhhhhh everyone is already Rouge - they don't need to spend anymore money! I bet 100% of the emails will all have a negative figure because Sephora is dumb. When I first saw it in my email, I was like "what?"...
ohboy.gif
Yes, exactly. I was well aware that my purchases no longer contribute to rouge status. My clock gets reset 12/31/16 toward reaching rouge for 2017. They should just
make me rouge for life!!!!
lmao.gif

When I scroll further down the Email to my Current Status it says, 'Enjoy Rouge Status Until 12/31/2016 and then my 3000 + point balance.

Twinkle_Twinkle

I didn't see anything in the fine print of the VIBR email that said that we can only use the code once. Anyone know if it's good for multiple uses throughout the days?

Haven

I didn't see anything in the fine print of the VIBR email that said that we can only use the code once. Anyone know if it's good for multiple uses throughout the days?
It was good for multiple orders/in store purchases during past sales. Wonder if that is changing too this year?

TwiggyPop

I just had the BEST customer service experience ever!!!  I want shout about it from a mountain top. LOL   I lost my custom bite beauty lipstick. I JUST had it made.  I think I wore it for like a week, and we went into our pink BCAM theme. I tore up my room, car, and wherever else I thought I was. I hesitated calling but I finally called today.  I told the young lady who answered, whatever the cost, if you want me to sign a waiver I won't be upset if I don't like it, can you redo and ship my lipstick to me?  The young lady said, we normally don't ship out lipsticks and I need to talk to my manager. To which I said, tell her I'm begging her and we laughed, she took my info and she hung up the phone.  Manager calls me back (I was LOVING her New Yawk accent), and asks if I have my ingredient card, when I came in, my address and she is shipping it to me free via fed ex...  *faints*   who does that?!?!?!?!?!?!     I would've paid full price, plus shipping, insurance... hell, I would've paid one of you NYorkers to pick it up and ship it for me.   So everyone, get down to Bite Beauty Lab on Prince St, and get a lippie made.  It is so worth the price.  OMG, I'm so excited.  (I don't know if I'm excited about the lipstick, or the gesture).  I actually want to work in Customer service again, so I can do that for someone...   enh, no I don't.  scratch that.  I take it back! 
Aww, that is awesome! It's nice to hear about a company that really cares about their customers.

dash4

I got the Kevyn Aucoin Contour Book volume 2, hopefully it's as nice as it looks. Anyone have it yet?

It is!! I have used it every day since I got it!! Absolutely love it!!
winks.gif
That's on my list.. It was OOS online, but it is back in stock... I hope it is still there when the sale starts.. The darkest eyeshadow has my name ALL over it.

Quote: Originally Posted by KiKi Kontour

The It Cosmetics brush

I ended up loving that brush.. I did not like it when I first opened the package.. it seemed more "flimsy" than typical It brushes.. but I love that thing.. I tried to get a back-up of it, but it is OOS online and in stores near me.. it is just as well - I really don't NEED a back-up... :D

Latest posts