All Things Sephora

mel33t

This happened to me the other day! I ordered the Fresh Lip Treatment trio (or whatever) and that was all I ordered besides my 3 samples. I got my box and only my samples were in there! my product from Fresh was on the packing slip but not in the box. I called the rouge hotline, and explained the situation. The lady I spoke to was super sweet and didn't ask for any proof. She verified some of my info and put in an order for it to ship out. I asked nicely if I could have it bumped up to flash 1-day delivery (free of charge) and she said she could do that for me. She was wonderful about it!

I'm so sorry that happened to you! I'd call them first thing tomorrow. I think they might be closed now.

Quote: Originally Posted by Mayanas

I hope you can get it.

Thanks guys!
I checked their website and they're open until 9 PM PST so I was able to contact them. The woman was very nice about it and is reshipping my palette!!
pompom.gif

mstiffanynicol

My order arrived today, but I'm pretty upset about it. The Viseart palette I ordered is listed on the packing list, but it's not in the box.. :eek:hboy: This has NEVER happened to me before with Sephora and I find it odd that I didn't receive any notification. I already emailed them, but I'm not sure what other proof to provide other than a picture of what was received. I'm hoping they'll take it that I'm a Rouge and have been a loyal customer for sometime now.  Have any of you experienced this? What was your outcome? 
I'm sorry this happened to you. It happened to me during the spring sale. It was actually two of the same item and I was missing both. I called customer and they resent it to me. If I recall correctly they had to transfer me to a supervisor to handle. The first rep sounded skeptical. Maybe because there were two missing items. But I couldn't have cared less. I paid for it and it was either that or refund me. But the supervisor was cool and I received the replacement relatively fast.

Medgal07

angelic.gif
type.gif
Just placed 2 more orders...well, the code is still working
girlhaha.gif
I think you should place an order every hour so we know how long the code will work
lmao.gif
​I think I'm done---but then again I said that a few hours ago & then placed 1 more order. Get me off this crazy train. Oh and I ordered more boots tonight!

lol.gif

Medgal07

My order arrived today, but I'm pretty upset about it. The Viseart palette I ordered is listed on the packing list, but it's not in the box..
ohboy.gif

This has NEVER happened to me before with Sephora and I find it odd that I didn't receive any notification. I already emailed them, but I'm not sure what other proof to provide other than a picture of what was received. I'm hoping they'll take it that I'm a Rouge and have been a loyal customer for sometime now.

Have any of you experienced this? What was your outcome?
OMG Mel--I wouldn't do this via Email alone---you need to get someone on the phone. I'd be pretty upset too! I hope it gets resolved quickly.

Medgal07

This happened to me the other day! I ordered the Fresh Lip Treatment trio (or whatever) and that was all I ordered besides my 3 samples. I got my box and only my samples were in there! my product from Fresh was on the packing slip but not in the box. I called the rouge hotline, and explained the situation. The lady I spoke to was super sweet and didn't ask for any proof. She verified some of my info and put in an order for it to ship out. I asked nicely if I could have it bumped up to flash 1-day delivery (free of charge) and she said she could do that for me. She was wonderful about it!

I'm so sorry that happened to you! I'd call them first thing tomorrow. I think they might be closed now.
That's so good to hear Lauren. Sometimes it's a mater of who you happen to get on the phone.

laurennnxox

I'm looking forward to trying that too. I hear it will make us look like we're 13 yrs old
girlhaha.gif
I used it a few hours ago and it made my skin feel BABY soft! It's incredible. I have two small rough spots from healing zits and they feel nice and exfoliated-- not dry and flakey at all. I keep wanting to touch my face. I'm glad I tried this. I wanted to get the Lancer scrub but that is $75 (got a deluxe sample a few weeks back), and this OH one works wonders for much less!

starletta8

My first five Sephora and 2 boxes from Nordstrom (mascara madness) arrived today.

I was anticipating a lecture from my mother, but instead went on the offensive and started explaining about how the cost per day for Phyto vitamins goes from $.98 to $0.55 by getting the 2-pack during the sale, talking about the large backups I was buying- and how I allowed myself "just a couple of fun items". (I glossed over the cost of the Armani eye tint trio and instead focused in on the value, LOL. I also sorta never opened CL Miss Clichy and never pointed out the freaking $90 lipstick. She did, however, declare that CL Bengali NP is a really nice color.) Tomorrow should be interesting with another 6 boxes incoming.....

califabulous

For those of you who have placed multiple orders, why do you do that instead of placing one huge order?  I've done the same, so I'm just trying to understand the psychology of it!
I have made 4 online orders and one in store purchase. I have a problem and it is excessive! I know that I haven't bought make up in a while but my goodness I have surprised myself. There are some items that just don't work for me so there will be a few returns. I think I do not want to see the damage on my visa all at once. And, I feel like if one item doesn't work, I get to replace it with something else! And that's how it happens :sigh:

cupcake28

Hi ladies! I just tried the Eve Lom facial cleansing balm and it is MAGNIFICENT! When I touch my face my fingers just melt into my skin. I just wanted to let you know in case anyone was on the fence. Did anyone try anything new that was amazing?

dash4

I called CS earlier and talked at length about the MUFE deal.. The lady (who was soooooooooooo sweet) said she had never heard of another rep overriding an order.. but she called around stores and patiently asked them if they had the colors I want - in stock.. and if so, would they honor the discount?

A store manager agreed.. She also told him that I might be buying more than just the MUFE stuff.. And he okayed it.. it is like 30 minutes away, so at first I thought - that would be sort of lame to drive all that way to get a friggen $8.80 discount.. but then thought it actually will be worth it, because I can buy the Tatchu dewy spray!
th_happy1.gif

So wish I had @Jayjayy 's CS rep though.. I would have rather done it over the phone.. o well.

EDIT: never mind.. the Tatchu Spray just came back in stock and I was able to order it..
cheerleader.gif

Medgal07

I used it a few hours ago and it made my skin feel BABY soft! It's incredible. I have two small rough spots from healing zits and they feel nice and exfoliated-- not dry and flakey at all. I keep wanting to touch my face. I'm glad I tried this. I wanted to get the Lancer scrub but that is $75 (got a deluxe sample a few weeks back), and this OH one works wonders for much less!
Squeals. Can't wait to use it. I also LOVE Glam Glo FlashMud Brightening Treatment ---it exfoliates and leaves †he skin looking & feeling absolutely incredible.

Medgal07

Hi ladies! I just tried the Eve Lom facial cleansing balm and it is MAGNIFICENT! When I touch my face my fingers just melt into my skin. I just wanted to let you know in case anyone was on the fence. Did anyone try anything new that was amazing?
Glad you loved this. Putting it on my list to try some time. I ordered a couple of skincare items that I'll be trying for the first time and already expect to love them---I'll report back too though.

TwiggyPop

:lmao: I take out stuff when I see the big total and then go back and make another order for the stuff I took out!! So multiple small orders :D Yes it is going to rain boots :stars: My Mauvember is on the way too! Last checked it was in the destination country!!i can't wait to get it!! (Thanks to @stormborn) :pompom:
I usually do the multiple small orders too, but this time I had one semi large order, then 1 CL lippie and then one massive order at the last minute.
Yep, that could be why we have soooo many boxes :lol: The rain boots :haha: Yay on Mauvember!!!! You'll get your before me I think. I cannot wait to see it. My mail lady said to hubs the other day..."she likes to get things doesn't she" :clapping: :pompom: :huh: :lmao:
What gave it away? The fact that you were doing cartwheels in the yard every time you saw her coming?

cupcake28

[COLOR=0000FF] Glad you loved this.  Putting it on my list to try some time.  I ordered a couple of skincare items that I'll be trying for the first time and already expect to love them---I'll report back too though.[/COLOR]
I got a ton of skincare this time around as well. I can't wait to hear how you like your items. I'm sure you'll love them! :stars:

cupcake28

[COLOR=0000FF]I think I will----I'm obsessed w/skin care---especially exfoliation.[/COLOR]
I absolutely love Dark Angels from Lush. It exfoliates and draws toxins out of the skin at the same time. I also really like Cup O' Coffee mask. It left my face so clear, pores tight and all. I love Lush.

Latest posts