All Things Sephora

squirtlesquad54

I placed my order for the Disney MM eyeshadow pallete, lipstick, and blush :D Do we know anything about when the rouge mirror will be available online?

JerseyGirl

I
Ahahaha, that's funny! I love it. :tee: What else did you get?

PS....Monsy has been having fun spending my money lately :rofl::popc1:

Yay! At least when Monsy recommends you know it's good and money well spent!
Besides the bronzer I ordered a new eyeliner, not happy with my current brown Chanel stylo, it's too hard. Then I ordered some Minnie products to surprise my daughter for her birthday. I ordered the compact mirror and the blush. I also ordered the brushes but I'm not sure we're going to keep them.
Then, to get the Minnie tote I went back and I also ordered a few D&G nail polishes and a Dior one I wanted. I also ordered one of the Dior foundation powders. Sometimes in the summer I just like to put a little powder over sunscreen.

Wow, I ordered more than I thought.

elegant-one

I

Besides the bronzer I ordered a new eyeliner, not happy with my current brown Chanel stylo, it's too hard. Then I ordered some Minnie products to surprise my daughter for her birthday. I ordered the compact mirror and the blush. I also ordered the brushes but I'm not sure we're going to keep them.
Then, to get the Minnie tote I went back and I also ordered a few D&G nail polishes and a Dior one I wanted. I also ordered one of the Dior foundation powders. Sometimes in the summer I just like to put a little powder over sunscreen.

:wow: Ahh, that is so sweet! I'm sure your daughter will love the Minnie goodies. I wanted to order the other Minnie mirror. I love the shades of the D&G nail polish. I just ordered Bacio. I'm curious about the Dior foundation powder, Have you already tried them or is this your first one?
Enjoy your goodies.

Yes, Monsy knows her makeup & she knows what I like :)

shontay07108

Today I got an eye gel by First Aid Beauty and the Becca pressed skin perfector in Topaz. Then I took my behind over to Macy's and got a large bottle of Coco Mademoiselle perfume with a couple of gift cards because I ended up spending less than I would've using that dry 15%. I was going to get another bottle of MUFE Liquid Lift, but I am going to get by with the bottle I have now until I can get my hands on that Chanel Les Beiges foundation.

Shars

:) My heart fluttered a bit when I saw the Minnie Mouse lol! Yes, get it. It looks really cute. Do they say Sephora on them?

XOXO

Yesss. I love Minnie so it's a given that I have to have it! Yes, mine is black with white Sephora horizontal stripes and gold specks. People always compliment me on it. I feel Sephora should give me commission for advertising haha!

:oops: I got my welcome gift too...I made Rouge again today :rofl:

I ordered THE best product EVER from Sephora...just got it & tried it last night - Formula X Delete All - 5 Finger Nail Polish Remover :icon_cheers: It works like magic. I HATE taking off my np because it's so time consuming & I wear a lot of reds which don't come off easily but this stuf takes everything right off in seconds & leaves your nails soft. Now I need one to stick my toes into :hehe: Brilliant product!!! I just ordered 2 more today so my daughter in law can have one.

I also order 2 more of the new Burberry Full Kiss lipsticks which I adore. I bought Rosehip & Light Crimson which the model is wearing. I previously bought Oxblood which is so beautiful on.

I keep hearing good things about that Delete polish remover. I have to check it out. I heard it's really good for removing glitter nail polish which is my arch enemy... such a hassle to get the glitter off!

How did I miss this Minnie tote?!? I have to check this out!!

Yeahhhhh! It's sooo cute!

elegant-one

I thought I ordered it too, but now when I look at my order it's not there and you are right it says it's out of stock. Hmmmm.

Maybe I'll have to go to Sephora now. Stinks.

Eh? So it must have been there if she ordered it too, but it looked like it never was in stock. Crazy

elegant-one

Yesss. I love Minnie so it's a given that I have to have it! Yes, mine is black with white Sephora horizontal stripes and gold specks. People always compliment me on it. I feel Sephora should give me commission for advertising haha!

I keep hearing good things about that Delete polish remover. I have to check it out. I heard it's really good for removing glitter nail polish which is my arch enemy... such a hassle to get the glitter off!

Yeahhhhh! It's sooo cute!

Yours sounds adorable! I got a second one for my DIL niece. It's just too cute. And, I had a bunch of points that I never used because I didn't like any of the perks.

YES, the Delete is supposed to remove glitter. Seriously, its so amazing & incredibly fast. I'll never ever use another remover.

Sugar & Spice

Yes do share how you like the Dior powder as I've become interested in powders since they have come a long way compared to how powder foundations were in the past.

shontay07108

:oops: I got my welcome gift too...I made Rouge again today :rofl:

I ordered THE best product EVER from Sephora...just got it & tried it last night - Formula X Delete All - 5 Finger Nail Polish Remover :icon_cheers: It works like magic. I HATE taking off my np because it's so time consuming & I wear a lot of reds which don't come off easily but this stuf takes everything right off in seconds & leaves your nails soft. Now I need one to stick my toes into :hehe: Brilliant product!!! I just ordered 2 more today so my daughter in law can have one.

I also order 2 more of the new Burberry Full Kiss lipsticks which I adore. I bought Rosehip & Light Crimson which the model is wearing. I previously bought Oxblood which is so beautiful on.

Oooh, this sounds like something I need. *adds to list* :D

elegant-one

Oooh, this sounds like something I need. *adds to list* :D

Hi my dear Sis! YES...it's fabulous. I always complain about how long it takes me to remove my np...no longer. It gets really good reviews which is why I tried it. You're such a Chanel girl! Let me know if you end up getting the les beiges foundation & how you like it. I'm anxiously waiting for the new summer collection to come out.

shontay07108

Hi my dear Sis! YES...it's fabulous. I always complain about how long it takes me to remove my np...no longer. It gets really good reviews which is why I tried it. You're such a Chanel girl! Let me know if you end up getting the les beiges foundation & how you like it. I'm anxiously waiting for the new summer collection to come out.

I have this drugstore polish remover that works great, but any kind of glitter polish is really annoying. That's why I want to try this. There's a few glitter polishes I passed on because just thinking about removing them made me tired. I'm wearing my Coco Mademoiselle right now and I'm in heaven. I was wearing Flowerbomb for so long that I forgot how much I love CM! I'm trying to wait for the foundation to hit counters so I can be absolutely sure of my shade, but I don't know if I can wait that long. :D I haven't looked at the Summer collection yet, but let me take a look and make a list. lol

beatlegirl

Eh? So it must have been there if she ordered it too, but it looked like it never was in stock. Crazy

So strange, that blush was in stock. I got up at 3:30 and ordered it. I've got my shipping confirmation as well. I don't know why they pulled it back. It couldn't have gone out of stock that quick. When I checked again in the late morning it was already showing "coming soon" Very strange

Jill1228

image.jpeg
This is all I bought...for now. I'm kind of on lockdown since we are going on vacation at the end of May. VEGAS BABY! If Ibotta had their $5 off Sephora purchase, I'd buy more in store, but nooooo. I'll take what I can get from ebates

Monsy

I

Which one did you get? Forever?

Monsy

Yes, the forever one. It felt so fine and smooth when I touched it in the store.

I have been eyeing it for a while . It's been released long time ago (8 years). I am only worried it's too matte. But the texture seems so silky. Let me know when you try it

Latest posts