All Things Sephora

Shars

Last night I ordered my Lancome Definicils mascara and no one told me about the new Sephora brushes! I got 2 of the pro featherweight brushes, #'s 90 and 93. I hope they're nice. :D I'm about to look for some other stuff because I am not gonna make it to the store tomorrow. Too lazy.

Not Sephora related, but I need to rave: Jesse's Girl eyeliner is amazing! I saw it in a youtube video and decided why the hell not b/c it's cheap and omg. It's so black and so easy to apply and doesn't move. I need backups.

I saw them the other day when I was casually browsing online!!! I have so many of them in my loves list! I'm going to pick up a few from their booth at the makeup show if they have them out. I think the discount there is going to be 40%!

Viseart Theory Palettes are up! :)

Eeeek!! I'm trying to be good... I'm trying to be good... EEEKKKK!! LOL!

GreenEyedAllie

Of course Tom Ford and now the Viseart palettes pop up just in time for the sale haha. I'm going to continue to resist the Theory palettes (only because I have the MUFE neutral palette that I love).

Update te on the Guerlain 4 Seasons bronzer- I purchased it in shade 03 Natural Brunettes yesterday. I thought Elegant was exaggerating her love for the compact, but my gosh...it is one of the most beautiful things I have held. I'm wearing it today and never knew a powder meld with the skin so beautifully. I am obsessed!
m

Gah! I don't know which bronzer to get!

dash4

Not sure if this is system-wide, but I went to a JCP Sephora and the #42 Sephora Pro Small Stippling brush is on clearance for $13.99 (regular price $32). With the 15% discount it was only $11.89 .. it was marked $23 and I was going to buy it at that price, but it scanned at $13.99..

shontay07108

I saw them the other day when I was casually browsing online!!! I have so many of them in my loves list! I'm going to pick up a few from their booth at the makeup show if they have them out. I think the discount there is going to be 40%!

Eeeek!! I'm trying to be good... I'm trying to be good... EEEKKKK!! LOL!

I just got them and they are sooo soft. That #93 should be so useful that I might need another. I was interested in the fan brush until I found out how huge it is. I've never had a fan brush, but I'm kinda obsessed with the idea of having one. Problem is, I'm pretty sure I have no use for one.

On a whim I ordered the Viseart palette in Minx last night. Never tried their shadows before and never thought I would, but the swatches looked so nice on instagram. :D

Jayjayy

Last night I ordered my Lancome Definicils mascara and no one told me about the new Sephora brushes! I got 2 of the pro featherweight brushes, #'s 90 and 93. I hope they're nice. :D I'm about to look for some other stuff because I am not gonna make it to the store tomorrow. Too lazy.

I got the #92 fan brush a few weeks ago and I LOVE it!! It applies highlighter perfectly for a diffused, glowy look. I went to 3 Sephoras looking for the rest of the new brushes and nobody knew what I was talking about. I felt like a raving lunatic lol. I snagged a Viseart palette instead of the #90, until I can see it in person. Sephora brushes are pricey to be an in-house brand but the quality keeps getting better and better.

Omg swatched the highlighter in the store. What a mess! Not smooth at all and it has huge glitter in it! This is a packaging only sitch. IMO. Omg even worse, just remembered it's a blush!

You're right, the blush is a mess! The Minnie Collection looked beautiful, but not for me. The actual makeup wasn't great and the mirror felt like it would break the first time I dropped it.

montREALady

Not sure if this is system-wide, but I went to a JCP Sephora and the #42 Sephora Pro Small Stippling brush is on clearance for $13.99 (regular price $32). With the 15% discount it was only $11.89 .. it was marked $23 and I was going to buy it at that price, but it scanned at $13.99..
Thanks. I need a big stipple. I would have ran there now!

I just got them and they are sooo soft. That #93 should be so useful that I might need another. I was interested in the fan brush until I found out how huge it is. I've never had a fan brush, but I'm kinda obsessed with the idea of having one. Problem is, I'm pretty sure I have no use for one.

On a whim I ordered the Viseart palette in Minx last night. Never tried their shadows before and never thought I would, but the swatches looked so nice on instagram. :D
I use a Ecotools fluffy fan and a Real Techniques duo-fiber fan for most of my highlighters. Love it! You'll find a use!

I got the #92 fan brush a few weeks ago and I LOVE it!! It applies highlighter perfectly for a diffused, glowy look. I went to 3 Sephoras looking for the rest of the new brushes and nobody knew what I was talking about. I felt like a raving lunatic lol. I snagged a Viseart palette instead of the #90, until I can see it in person. Sephora brushes are pricey to be an in-house brand but the quality keeps getting better and better.

You're right, the blush is a mess! The Minnie Collection looked beautiful, but not for me. The actual makeup wasn't great and the mirror felt like it would break the first time I dropped it.
I often feel like that everywhere I go inquiring about stuff because of Specktra. We know stuff even before employees! Yeah, Minnie was uneventful, another eye shadow palette, red lipstick. I would have gotten the highlighter if it was better. Wait, what's the bag everyone is talking about?

shontay07108

shontay have you tried mac fan brush? it's amazing

Nope, never. I was just in a Mac store the other day looking at brushes and I didn't even notice it.

Isn't it huge, though? lol I decided to order the brushes b/c I know I didn't see it in store the day before and I'm tired of asking employees and them giving me blank looks about products. Nevermind that the store locator says it's in that store.

Thanks. I need a big stipple. I would have ran there now!

I use a Ecotools fluffy fan and a Real Techniques duo-fiber fan for most of my highlighters. Love it! You'll find a use!

I often feel like that everywhere I go inquiring about stuff because of Specktra. We know stuff even before employees! Yeah, Minnie was uneventful, another eye shadow palette, red lipstick. I would have gotten the highlighter if it was better. Wait, what's the bag everyone is talking about?

You just reminded me that I have a RT fan brush that I got in a set awhile back. I did use it a few times, but I guess I didn't fall in love with it. The Sephora one is just so pretty that the fan brush fever jumped into me, I guess.

boschicka

Died! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rotfl:yeah, I understand! I'm going to see if I can take a looksee at these in person. Thanks

Ha! Yeah, I think it's best to check them out in person. I used the Malibu Berry trio yesterday, with the darkest shade as sort of blush contour and the middle shade on the apples of my cheeks. It was pretty. I was happy with it. The colors worked nicely together. I feel like I should be happier b/c there's nothing wrong with it, but I'm just...meh. So weird.
I have yet to use the Culver City Coral trio. I saw swatches in a video of the Pacific Coast Pink trio and two of them looked nearly the same, so I skipped that one.

montREALady

Nope, never. I was just in a Mac store the other day looking at brushes and I didn't even notice it.

Isn't it huge, though? lol I decided to order the brushes b/c I know I didn't see it in store the day before and I'm tired of asking employees and them giving me blank looks about products. Nevermind that the store locator says it's in that store.

You just reminded me that I have a RT fan brush that I got in a set awhile back. I did use it a few times, but I guess I didn't fall in love with it. The Sephora one is just so pretty that the fan brush fever jumped into me, I guess.
Exactly how I got it, in a set with the setting brush I wanted for my ColourPop highlighters and an angled contour brush. I don't typically use thin fan brushes like that and I didn't start using it until a couple weeks ago, but it works with certain highlighters, usually the powdery, highly pigmented ones, otherwise it won't grab product. It works great with the Ofra Dupethat You Glow Girl highlighter and certain others. The fluffy is for when I want to glow like the sun. The RT Setting brush I use for product that's hard to grab in the pan like ColourPop and I find the LM Indiscretion one can be hard.

Shars

Nice! I have that RT fan brush and I'm ashamed to say I've NEVER used it. I always reach for one of my Sephora #54s or my Wayne Goss #2! They are my go-tos for highlighter. I can't wait to try some of the new Sephora ones. I'm really pleased with the others I have!

OHHHH That minx is in my loves along with the charcoal themed one! I have three of the fuller sized Viseart ones and quite like them. I hope you love Minx. The colours are just gorgeous.

shontay07108

Exactly how I got it, in a set with the setting brush I wanted for my ColourPop highlighters and an angled contour brush. I don't typically use thin fan brushes like that and I didn't start using it until a couple weeks ago, but it works with certain highlighters, usually the powdery, highly pigmented ones, otherwise it won't grab product. It works great with the Ofra Dupethat You Glow Girl highlighter and certain others. The fluffy is for when I want to glow like the sun. The RT Setting brush I use for product that's hard to grab in the pan like ColourPop and I find the LM Indiscretion one can be hard.

Whenever I use a powder highlighter again I'll make sure to give that brush another go. Right now I'm using my Laura Mercier Radiance primer and then a little bit of Mac's Barbados Girl on certain spots and that's been more than enough.

Nice! I have that RT fan brush and I'm ashamed to say I've NEVER used it. I always reach for one of my Sephora #54s or my Wayne Goss #2! They are my go-tos for highlighter. I can't wait to try some of the new Sephora ones. I'm really pleased with the others I have!

OHHHH That minx is in my loves along with the charcoal themed one! I have three of the fuller sized Viseart ones and quite like them. I hope you love Minx. The colours are just gorgeous.

I had to use so much self control not to order that same palette along with Minx. Minx is enough just for me to see if I like it. Plus, I haven't even been wearing eyeshadow lately.

montREALady

I didn't either until recently (RT fan). LOL. I have one Sephora brush, the airbrush concealer that I LOVE. I haven't gotten around to buying any others...

montREALady

Whenever I use a powder highlighter again I'll make sure to give that brush another go. Right now I'm using my Laura Mercier Radiance primer and then a little bit of Mac's Barbados Girl on certain spots and that's been more than enough.

I had to use so much self control not to order that same palette along with Minx. Minx is enough just for me to see if I like it. Plus, I haven't even been wearing eyeshadow lately.

Never got Barbados Girl you know. I should have just for the name. Back then I wasn't a highlighter freak. $80 e/s palettes, totally scares me...are they worth it?

shontay07108

Never got Barbados Girl you know. I should have just for the name. Back then I wasn't a highlighter freak. $80 e/s palettes, totally scares me...are they worth it?

Oh, no that Viseart palette is only $45. I was not gonna drop $80 on any damn palette! lol It's a smaller one and I won't get it until Friday, I think.

Barbados Girl is out now. It came out with that mineralized collection I don't even know the name of. I got the last one at my Mac store and then ordered a backup online.

montREALady

Oh, no that Viseart palette is only $45. I was not gonna drop $80 on any damn palette! lol It's a smaller one and I won't get it until Friday, I think.

Barbados Girl is out now. It came out with that mineralized collection I don't even know the name of. I got the last one at my Mac store and then ordered a backup online.

Oh, I was wondering what they were made of! Wow. I saw the $45 one.

Oh yes that's true! Couldn't remember if it was that one that made a comeback. I just never use liquid highlighters as much as powder but always want them. I may have to get this one. They had me at "rose gold bronze".

Anyone getting anything from the Beyonce Ivy Park collection tomorrow? (clothes, and totally not related to Sephora or even makeup) LOLLL

shontay07108

Oh yes that's true! Couldn't remember if it was that one that made a comeback. I just never use liquid highlighters as much as powder but always want them. I may have to get this one. They had me at "rose gold bronze".

Anyone getting anything from the Beyonce Ivy Park collection tomorrow? (clothes, and totally not related to Sephora or even makeup) LOLLL

Eh I'm not a Beyonce fan anymore and nothing from that line really pulls me in (especially considering the price points). It's for the best b/c by time I check in on it online it'll be sold out.

awickedshape

I was checking out some pieces but I haven't decided yet

Alysse011

I just went and saw what I wrote earlier and it is so riddled with typos! Sorry y'all.

I went after work and purchased the Burberry heart blush. I'm so excited to use it tomorrow!

Latest posts