All Things Sephora

Yazmin

Sephora hasn't gotten any of my coins in a while, and I managed to escape the sale without purchasing anything. Doing my best to hold out for sale in the fall.

Does anyone subscribe to their subscription box service? I got an email earlier that I'm off the wait list and wanted to see if it was worth getting.

karlaedith

Sephora hasn't gotten any of my coins in a while, and I managed to escape the sale without purchasing anything. Doing my best to hold out for sale in the fall.

Does anyone subscribe to their subscription box service? I got an email earlier that I'm off the wait list and wanted to see if it was worth getting.
Yeah i didnt purchase anything either, my birthday is in june and im planning on ask for sephora gift cards, then im going to keep them and wait for the 20%off sale in november, i didnt subscribe to the sephora play box as i have heard they mostly put samples like the 100pts ones.

Rinstar

Bwahahaaaa! That's like me with lipsticks and highlighters!

Bronzer & Highlighter problem here!
:hide: The Guerlain 03 Brunettes is in my "must" list now right next to the LM highlighter Seduction! :scram:

Actually what I really want/need is a beautiful compact with finishing powder in it! Suggestions ladies?

Haha now that I'm overrun with bronzers, I am starting to hoard highlighters as well. I need more faces to put this stuff on!!

shontay07108

I jumped at the chance for the play subscription. I'll see how it goes. You can google the past boxes to see what's in them. It looks pretty solid to me.

stormborn

Hi everybody!!! :wavey: :date:

Hope everyone is enjoying their sale hauls!!

I picked up the Burberry Fresh Glow base, MUFE Ultra HD (first time trying the new formula), Hourglass blush in Mood Exposure, ABH Gloss in Kristen (I had to), the Formula X Clix set for Medium skintones, and a couple of the Sephora Collection color correctors! :dogdance: I'm hearing that the correctors aren't so great though, does anyone have any experience with them or recommendations for other brands? I'm looking at UD, Smashbox, and Armani now in green and peach specifically.

Also I was wondering if anyone had any feedback on the Stila Stay All Day foundation and the Diorskin Forever primer? Thanks in advance ladies!! XOXO

stormborn

Placed my order. Completely forgot it starts today. I only got shiseido cotton and lavanila.

Is the Lavanila deodorant effective? I have been wanting to make the switch but I've been so wary of natural deodorants!

I

Yay! At least when Monsy recommends you know it's good and money well spent!

Aint that the truth! I have never regretted a Monsy purchase!

Best Sephora review ever written. Please tell me it was one of you.

"The white dots are true, I just pat my face with a makeup sponge and it blends it in and works wonders for the matteness of my face. This stuff doesnt break me out loke most setting sprays and primers. It make my face matte all day. More then that though my makeup lasts forever with this on. It lasts though work, one night stand sex, cuddleing, and then pass out sleep. I could go to work again right now without even redoing my makeup and be fine. So yes, get this, it is more then worth the price fpr what it does and how long the bottle lasts."

I like that she says she can go to work RIGHT NOW without retouching. That means she's live-reviewing from the scene of the ONS/cuddling/pass out. :bed: :type:

I highly recommend the Nars blush in Goulue. It's much more wearable and natural than the swatches online lead you to believe. Of course, you need a light hand. It's so so pretty and I don't have anything like it in my collection.

Good to know! Especially considering I may or may not have made rouge this sale...

I'm new to the board, but I just came in to say, hi.

This weekend, from Sephora I bought:

Smashbox Primer in Light
4 Anastasia eyeshadows; and
Bobbi Brown Highlighter in Bronze Glow

Hi! Welcome to Specktra! :wavey:

MONSY, MONSY, MONSY :kisskiss::kisskiss::kisskiss::yay:

I got my Guerlain 4 Seasons bronzer today! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! It's perfect & beautiful. The compact is stunning.

Haven...you were right!

Yay! I picked this bronzer up on a whim last month and I never got around to breaking it out of the box! Wouldn't ya know it's the hottest thing here and I've been sleeping on it... :doh: glad to know it's top tier though!!

elegant-one

Best Sephora review ever written. Please tell me it was one of you.

"The white dots are true, I just pat my face with a makeup sponge and it blends it in and works wonders for the matteness of my face. This stuff doesnt break me out loke most setting sprays and primers. It make my face matte all day. More then that though my makeup lasts forever with this on. It lasts though work, one night stand sex, cuddleing, and then pass out sleep. I could go to work again right now without even redoing my makeup and be fine. So yes, get this, it is more then worth the price fpr what it does and how long the bottle lasts."

:rofl::rofl::rofl::thankyou:

elegant-one

Well, I just picked up both the Guerlain four seasons nude 00 and TF Terra, and I must say that I am in love with both! Both are incredibly natural looking and such amazing all around products - pricey, but worth it! Definitely get the Guerlain 00 nude, and if you can splurge on Terra too, do it!

YAY!!! I'm soooo happy you like it my friend!!!:heart:

Monsy

Is the Lavanila deodorant effective? I have been wanting to make the switch but I've been so wary of natural deodorants!

Aint that the truth! I have never regretted a Monsy purchase!

awww thanks so much

i buy la vanilla for the hubby. he sweats A LOT. it is the most effective among the "natural"ones that's for sure

revoltofagirl

I'm hearing that the correctors aren't so great though, does anyone have any experience with them or recommendations for other brands? I'm looking at UD, Smashbox, and Armani now in green and peach specifically.

I tried the UD peach and the Sephora pink correctors. I liked the Sephora to top off my concealer as a highlight but it's more sheer than the UD and I definitely don't think it'd work as a corrector under concealer. I returned it and don't plan on trying the other shades. The UD has more coverage but it still wasn't enough to cover my dark circles. I still had a little shadow peeking through it was just more muted. I loved the feel of it and the blendability. If your issues aren't as dark as mine I'm sure it will work just fine!

Latest posts