All Things Sephora

ARmakeupjunkie

I have not had a chance to use everything but so far, there is only one thing I don't like. I had a feeling it may not work when I ordered it but I had no way of trying it first and it's no big issue to send it back. All-in-all, I think I did a good job purchasing things I can really use and will really like.

boschicka

I have not had a chance to use everything but so far, there is only one thing I don't like. I had a feeling it may not work when I ordered it but I had no way of trying it first and it's no big issue to send it back. All-in-all, I think I did a good job purchasing things I can really use and will really like.

The suspense is killing me! What's the one item?!?

elegant-one

I am emoticon-challenged while on mobile, so I'll 'steal' these to add my Happy Birthday wishes for Winthrop!!

Doesn't Lauren have a birthday around now, or am I hallucinating again? Damn Coachella!

:rofl: Is it Laurens Birthday too? Hope she pops in to let us know.

Winthrop is THE kindest, sweetest, intelligent, most thoughtful & generous person/friend I've come to know! :heart:

laurennnxox

I am emoticon-challenged while on mobile, so I'll 'steal' these to add my Happy Birthday wishes for Winthrop!!

Doesn't Lauren have a birthday around now, or am I hallucinating again? Damn Coachella!

:rofl: Is it Laurens Birthday too? Hope she pops in to let us know.

Winthrop is THE kindest, sweetest, intelligent, most thoughtful & generous person/friend I've come to know! :heart:

Hiiii ladies! Yes, my birthday was yesterday! :) I finally got my hands on the sweet peach palette from my boyfriend and it is LOVE! So versatile. I need to slow down on all the warm eyeshadow shades I've been buying lately, I am completely lacking in the cooler ones. Which is funny because a year or two ago you would never catch me dead in warms!

Anyway, I found it touching that you all remembered! I've been here, more lurking than not. Trying not to spend all my birthday money in one place. :p

elegant-one

Hiiii ladies! Yes, my birthday was yesterday! :) I finally got my hands on the sweet peach palette from my boyfriend and it is LOVE! So versatile. I need to slow down on all the warm eyeshadow shades I've been buying lately, I am completely lacking in the cooler ones. Which is funny because a year or two ago you would never catch me dead in warms!

Anyway, I found it touching that you all remembered! I've been here, more lurking than not. Trying not to spend all my birthday money in one place. :p

A VERY Happy Birthday Hun! You would look great in any shades my dear :heart::birthday:

shontay07108

Oooh, Happy Birthday, Lauren!

I wish I hadn't clicked on that link to he Givenchy powder. It actually looks dark enough for me and I'm so tempted to buy one. :crazy:

awickedshape

Oh, I forgot
The Sephora samples were so lame to me and I ended up only receiving one of the three I selected and it was the one I wanted the least lol

karlaedith

Oh, I forgot
The Sephora samples were so lame to me and I ended up only receiving one of the three I selected and it was the one I wanted the least lol
Oh its always like that for me, i request the 3 samples and receive only one and when i do get the 3 samples they come in different shipment than the stuff i order:mad:

fur4elise

[QUOTE=VioletSparkles;2723894]In case anyone here has been waiting for these, the new Givenchy Les Saisons Healthy Glow powders are up. :catdance:
http://www.sephora.com/healthy-glow...d2=brand content_brand:givenchy_p409230_image[/QUOTE]

Oooooh! Ambre et Extreme Saisons! Magnifique!.....swooooon

Can I just say how much I LOVE urban decays naked skin foundation?! Omg I didn't expect it to be so lovely on my skin! Not only that, but I discovered that the sephora pro bronzing brush #46 is a perfect foundation brush! Here's some photos! Feel free to ask about anything else I'm wearing :)

View attachment 53622

Isn't she lovely...:band:

:birthday::best_wishes::band::heart::best_wishes::dance::party:

Happy Belated Lauren! Cheers to another year of all things beautiful!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts