$38.00
ADD TO LOVES
QUICK LOOK

Christian Louboutin Velvet Matte Lip Colour
ITEM 1750181 SIZE 0.134 oz
COLOR Djalouzi - 405M
2nd Sale purchase, first online order!

SOOOO excited about my CL. First one!
Nice haul-----congrats on your first CL lipstick. I hope you love Djalouzi----for me it's just the right amounts of red & brown to yield a really pretty fall lippy.

Medgal07

Lol! He's sounds wonderful...hearing things like this gives me hope for a potential husband
sigh.gif
now if I can just disengage from Sephora's website and leave my apartment....
th_roll1.gif

Medgal07

Thanks :) I cut it down a bit (new list is posted too), but yeah, mostly burberry stuff still.
OMG that was my first chanel lipstick (a gift from my mum) I love it. It's kind of sheer but I love the nineties vibe and the packaging is lovely. I also have another chanel lippie I got at winners in a medium pink shade. Also, got a glossimer at winners, that was mislabelled and it turns out it was from the chanel fall 2015 collection-the one in chene rouge.
This must be a reformulation because it's not at all sheer----I love ut---the entire holiday collection is built around this shade---it's pretty awesome.
I hope you like the Glossimer more than the one you thought you were buying.

MsGlossy

It's so funny because I was reading spectra and telling him that someone was looking for a men's face wash and he was like "tell them what I use!" My best friend is on the east coast and I'm on the west, so it's nice to have a skincare buddy that will do a mask with you.
girlhaha.gif
Too cute!!

Prettypackages

It's so funny because I was reading spectra and telling him that someone was looking for a men's face wash and he was like "tell them what I use!" My best friend is on the east coast and I'm on the west, so it's nice to have a skincare buddy that will do a mask with you.
that's so sweet!

@starletta8 thanks for the tips!

I can't believe I let the burberry gold e/s palette slip out of my hands again. ah well. just wan't meant to be.

I used a sample of the raw coop stuff. my face was sooo super soft and nice today. I didn't even need full foundation. I'm sure it wasn't just the raw coop stuff, I had a sample of a toner, sunday riley ceramic slip, and my other usual items.

I also saw another CeraVe fan in here! hey there! LOL I'm trying to decide if I want to use their cleanser as a second wash, or something else.

TwiggyPop

I was up at 3:30am this morning with awful food poisoning. :( But when I finally stopped being sick I placed an order for just the OH Walnut Scrub and Tarte Holiday Blush Palette. I plan on going in store to pick up more things that don't flash ship (living proof dry shampoo and some nails inc polishes) CAN I JUST SAY, I'm so mad that I ended up loving LP's dry shampoo. That stuff is amazing. I really cleans my hair and leave no residue. I tried going back to Batiste and just couldn't do it, my hair doesn't feel clean with it. It sucks to pay $22 though. But I'm a grad student with a 35+ hour a week internship so I value my sleep and resort to showering at night and dry shampooing in the morning. So I use it M-F, every week. It's definitely worth it to me, I guess. I just wish it was a little cheaper. 
I didn't want to like the LP dry shampoo either because I've hated the smell of every one of their products, but the dry shampoo isn't bad. It surprised me!
My online order, including a gift for my boyfriend. Doubt I will make it in store until tomorrow but want to check out a brush set. May pick up some more fragrance or sephora favorites set. We shall see!
I didn't even know about the Jack Black lip balm set! Thanks! I just added it to my cart.

Bronwyn

This must be a reformulation because it's not at all sheer----I love ut---the entire holiday collection is built around this shade---it's pretty awesome.
I hope you like the Glossimer more than the one you thought you were buying.
It was actually nicer than the one I thought it would be. Chene is a lovely orangey red, and decently pigmented for a gloss. I wouldn't buy another, but for a nice winners discount, it was worth it to try the one. The revlon glosses and shiseido glosses are the best.

Medgal07

It was actually nicer than the one I thought it would be. Chene is a lovely orangey red, and decently pigmented for a gloss. I wouldn't buy another, but for a nice winners discount, it was worth it to try the one. The revlon glosses and shiseido glosses are the best.
I try not to buy glosses too often because I just don't reach for them often enough. If it's unique though I'm going for it!
girlhaha.gif

PeachTwist

Are Rouges seriously not able to purchase after the 9th for the discount?

I'm so pissed off. I don't get paid until Tuesday and can't place an order until then.

coffeewithcream

I'm so pissed off. I don't get paid until Tuesday and can't place an order until then.
That's what I've read, and it has caused a lot of anger because when they launched Rouge, they said it was all the benefits of BI/VIB, plus more. *snort*

starletta8

I'd love to see a swatch of the NARS eye shadow when you get your haul! I kind of doubt it will still be in stock by VIB sale time, but I can hope!

Sorry, check the NARS thread. I can't do any swatching for anyone with my work schedule right now.

PeachTwist

That's what I've read, and it has caused a lot of anger because when they launched Rouge, they said it was all the benefits of BI/VIB, plus more. *snort*
Exactly. I can't even afford to make the order without the 20% off as I'll have to have it shipped to a US address and then forwarded to me. This close to Christmas, people are trying to save money while making gift purchases. If they refuse the discount, I'm gonna be making a complaint. I'm not far off being Rouge again next year either, with the money some of us spend there you'd think they'd give a shit about their customers.

starletta8

No problem! It's taken me years to learn to co-exist with my skin (and it took years for me to figure out how to get rid of leftover congestion from my teenage years without killing the rest of my face).

Jayjayy

Exactly.  I can't even afford to make the order without the 20% off as I'll have to have it shipped to a US address and then forwarded to me.  This close to Christmas, people are trying to save money while making gift purchases.  If they refuse the discount, I'm gonna be making a complaint.  I'm not far off being Rouge again next year either, with the money some of us spend there you'd think they'd give a shit about their customers.
I'd call now and talk to them about it since it's before the end of the sale, and maybe they'll be more sympathetic and willing to help. I totally agree the limited shopping times are bogus!! I can generally rationalize Sephora's behavior even when its bullshit but this I don't understand. AT ALL.

Jayjayy

that's so sweet! @starletta8  thanks for the tips!  I can't believe I let the burberry gold e/s palette slip out of my hands again.  ah well.  just wan't meant to be.  I used a sample of the raw coop stuff.  my face was sooo super soft and nice today.  I didn't even need full foundation.  I'm sure it wasn't just the raw coop stuff, I had a sample of a toner, sunday riley ceramic slip, and my other usual items.   I also saw another CeraVe fan in here! hey there! LOL  I'm trying to decide if I want to use their cleanser as a second wash, or something else. 
:wavey: oh heeeey! I'm using a Murad Renewing Cleansing Cream right now in the morning, and when it's done I'll go back to the CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser. At night it's my second wash b/c it doesn't clean off any makeup residue well and my face be all caked up at work lol. I love it for winter. I'm looking for something sexier to switch things up for a bit LOL. Maybe I'll grab one of the Murad sets with a Vit C cleanser while it's on sale.

awickedshape

that's so sweet! @starletta8  thanks for the tips!  I can't believe I let the burberry gold e/s palette slip out of my hands again.  ah well.  just wan't meant to be.  I used a sample of the raw coop stuff.  my face was sooo super soft and nice today.  I didn't even need full foundation.  I'm sure it wasn't just the raw coop stuff, I had a sample of a toner, sunday riley ceramic slip, and my other usual items.   I also saw another CeraVe fan in here! hey there! LOL  I'm trying to decide if I want to use their cleanser as a second wash, or something else. 
[@]Prettypackages[/@] nooooo lol

Latest posts