All Things Sephora

Medgal07

I made a large order early Friday morning (like 2:30am) and I have not gotten a shipping notice. My package status on Sephora.com says "sent to warehouse"
That must have been one GINORMOUS order!!!!!
th_DANCE.gif

PeachTwist

Did it say what time it ends? Is it midnight pst?
I just went back to check the Email but I couldn't find a time. It says through 11/9 so I would think midnight Pacific time.
Thank you. Sephora e-mails never come through to me - no surprise there.

Should mean I *should* be able to get my order in so long as I get up at about 6am on Tuesday, lol. Isn't even a "big" or extravagant order, but heyho - 20% off!

Medgal07

Thank you. Sephora e-mails never come through to me - no surprise there.

Should mean I *should* be able to get my order in so long as I get up at about 6am on Tuesday, lol. Isn't even a "big" or extravagant order, but heyho - 20% off!
Nice selections!!! I hope everything goes smoothly!!!

elegant-one

My Mauvember is on the way too! Last checked it was in the destination country!!i can't wait to get it!! (Thanks to @stormborn)
pompom.gif
Yep, that could be why we have soooo many boxes
lol.gif

The rain boots
girlhaha.gif

Yay on Mauvember!!!! You'll get your before me I think. I cannot wait to see it.

My mail lady said to hubs the other day..."she likes to get things doesn't she"
clapping.gif
pompom.gif
huh2.gif
lmao.gif

YarahFlower

Whereas I have orders from early today AM that have already shipped. UPS decided to slow down my Flash, too. Looks like I may not see items for a long, long time since I sent them to the location I was planning to be in next week rather than home. Hmph.
I'm trying to figure out how orders from sat are shipping before orders made on friday! So frustrating! How can UPS slow down your flash?! They can do that?!
[COLOR=0000FF]  That must have been one GINORMOUS order!!!!![/COLOR]:happydance:
:haha: It's pretty darn hefty! All skin care! My second order which I placed moments ago is all makeup! :)

starletta8

I'm wearing RL, matte today----absolute LOVE!!!!!
love.gif

I can't wait- I'm hoping I can nab it in late November/early December. My collection would have all 3 finishes, but include a nude, reds, a berry, a light pink, a bright pink, and a brickey color. That's really all you need in life.

Vineetha

Yep, that could be why we have soooo many boxes :lol: The rain boots :haha: Yay on Mauvember!!!! You'll get your before me I think. I cannot wait to see it. My mail lady said to hubs the other day..."she likes to get things doesn't she" :clapping: :pompom: :huh: :lmao:
:lmao: of course she does!! Nordstrom has shipped the samples via ups, two actual products via usps separately :lol: well thank you!

pretty_melody

Yep, that could be why we have soooo many boxes :lol: The rain boots :haha: Yay on Mauvember!!!! You'll get your before me I think. I cannot wait to see it. My mail lady said to hubs the other day..."she likes to get things doesn't she" :clapping: :pompom: :huh: :lmao:
Working and then coming home to a package makes dealing with work all the more bearable. A package a dsy keeps my crazy angry side at bay ;)

elegant-one

Working and then coming home to a package makes dealing with work all the more bearable. A package a dsy keeps my crazy angry side at bay
winks.gif
rofl.gif
OMG I LOVE that! I'm going to TM that too & make T-Shirts with that on it. SO Funny!
friends.gif

I know 2 other people that would order that T-Shirt from me
th_roll1.gif
type.gif
party.gif

Medgal07

Yep, that could be why we have soooo many boxes
lol.gif

The rain boots
girlhaha.gif

Yay on Mauvember!!!! You'll get your before me I think. I cannot wait to see it.

My mail lady said to hubs the other day..."she likes to get things doesn't she"
clapping.gif
pompom.gif
huh2.gif
lmao.gif
lmao.gif
I've ordered 3 pairs of rain boots---It'll probably never rain again here---just my luck! I'll put the hose on to make puddles to jump around in
lol.gif

That mail lady is stupid---there goes her Christmas gift for calling you out like that
Christmas.gif

starletta8

I have only one more lipstick on my wishlist- which I don't need to buy during the sale (since I have a mini from the holiday set): Marc Jacobs Infamous.

Latest posts