All Things Sephora

Icecaramellatte

I ordered the Wander beauty blush & illuminator in Coral Rose. I wanted to order it during the sale but of course it was SO.

Breaking News:

I am officially a Grandma now. On Saturday after 32 scary hours of labor, we have a very healthy, beautiful 6lb 14 oz. baby GIRL!!!! :sunshine::cloud9::cloud9::heart: OMGosh, what a feeling.

I immediately went to KateSpade.com to shop after we got home. :rofl:And my Nordies cart is full of the cutest little shoes...and then some LOL!

Congrats Elegant-One! You will have so much fun shopping for her. You will not believe some of the things they have for kids now. So much fun!

Winthrop44

I ordered the Wander beauty blush & illuminator in Coral Rose. I wanted to order it during the sale but of course it was SO.

Breaking News:

I am officially a Grandma now. On Saturday after 32 scary hours of labor, we have a very healthy, beautiful 6lb 14 oz. baby GIRL!!!! :sunshine::cloud9::cloud9::heart: OMGosh, what a feeling.

I immediately went to KateSpade.com to shop after we got home. :rofl:And my Nordies cart is full of the cutest little shoes...and then some LOL!

Congratulations my friend! She is one lucky little lady to have you for a Grandma!!!
:flowers::sunshine::cloud9::cloud9::twirl::yay::yay::dance:

bunnypoet

A big congratulations Elegant! This precious bundle is going to one of the most stylish (and loved) little girls around. :heart:

franlynne

Breaking News:

Congratulations!! Grandchildren are such a blessing, they bring such joy into your life! What fun you will have with her!!:sunshine::cloud9::twirl::hugs:

Shars

Breaking News:

Awwww!! Congrats to you, hubs and the kids on the arrival of GrandBaby EO!! I pray this is the start of even more good times to come!! Blessings on you all :)

shontay07108

Breaking News:

Aww! Congrats, Elegant. :five:

lipstickaddict

Breaking News:

What fabulous fabulous news!:icon_cheers::sunshine::cloud9::five::twirl::hugs::dance::party:She is the luckiest little girl to have you as her grandma! A huge congratulations my friend!

DMcG9

Breaking News:

Huge Congratulations to you and your family, elegant!!! :yay::band::sunshine:

elegant-one

Congrats Elegant-One! You will have so much fun shopping for her. You will not believe some of the things they have for kids now. So much fun!

Hahaha yes, it is amazing. Thanks my dear!!!
Congratulations my friend! She is one lucky little lady to have you for a Grandma!!!
:flowers::sunshine::cloud9::cloud9::twirl::yay::yay::dance:

Hugs!!! Thank you my dear friend - & for always being there! I feel so incredibly blessed! We got 2 videos this morning already :heart:

elegant CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE said:
Thank you so much honey!!! :heart:

A big congratulations Elegant! This precious bundle is going to one of the most stylish (and loved) little girls around. :heart:

You're so sweet! Thanks :flowers: Haha! YES!!! You are right.

Congratulations!! Grandchildren are such a blessing, they bring such joy into your life! What fun you will have with her!!:sunshine::cloud9::twirl::hugs:

Thank you SO VERY much!!! She is everything to us. We haven't been able to stop talking about her & we're constantly looking at the 129847853 pictures we took lol!

Awwww!! Congrats to you, hubs and the kids on the arrival of GrandBaby EO!! I pray this is the start of even more good times to come!! Blessings on you all :)

I couldn't wait for you to see this my dear!!! I so appreciate your love & kindness - always! I didn't want to hand her over. Thanks so very much for all your kindness!!! :kisskiss::hugs::heart::heart::heart:

Aww! Congrats, Elegant. :five:

Oh Sis! Thanks you so much my dear!!! That means so much to me! I was shopping online at Kate Spade this morning & hubs walks by & see's my shopping cart :rofl::rofl::oops: & says "uh oh" LOL!! I said wait until she wants makeup lol. Hugs!!!

What fabulous fabulous news!:icon_cheers::sunshine::cloud9::five::twirl::hugs::dance::party:She is the luckiest little girl to have you as her grandma! A huge congratulations my friend!

There you are my friend!!!!It IS FABULOUS news!! Thank you so much dear! It felt like it was never going to happen. It's incredible joy for us. Thanks for your kindness & always being here dear!!!:flowers::flowers::flowers::kisskiss::cloud9::heart:

elegant-one

BTW - her name is Ruby Jean :cloud9:

These are the Kate Spade shoes I bought her :rofl:
KSENG0903_461.jpg

You guys are ALL ALWAYS the Best! Your kindness is so special to me. :heart::hugs:

shontay07108

Hahaha yes, it is amazing. Thanks my dear!!!

Hugs!!! Thank you my dear friend - & for always being there! I feel so incredibly blessed! We got 2 videos this morning already :heart:

Thank you so much honey!!! :heart:

You're so sweet! Thanks :flowers: Haha! YES!!! You are right.

Thank you SO VERY much!!! She is everything to us. We haven't been able to stop talking about her & we're constantly looking at the 129847853 pictures we took lol!

I couldn't wait for you to see this my dear!!! I so appreciate your love & kindness - always! I didn't want to hand her over. Thanks so very much for all your kindness!!! :kisskiss::hugs::heart::heart::heart:

Oh Sis! Thanks you so much my dear!!! That means so much to me! I was shopping online at Kate Spade this morning & hubs walks by & see's my shopping cart :rofl::rofl::oops: & says "uh oh" LOL!! I said wait until she wants makeup lol. Hugs!!!

There you are my friend!!!!It IS FABULOUS news!! Thank you so much dear! It felt like it was never going to happen. It's incredible joy for us. Thanks for your kindness & always being here dear!!!:flowers::flowers::flowers::kisskiss::cloud9::heart:

LOL! That Kate Spade baby stuff is so cute! Have you looked at J.Crew? Their baby stuff made me wish I could fit into it. Everything is cute at that size isn't it?

elegant-one

LOL! That Kate Spade baby stuff is so cute! Have you looked at J.Crew? Their baby stuff made me wish I could fit into it. Everything is cute at that size isn't it?

:rofl:YES, I feel the same way. Their baby stuff is so so cute. It's irresistible! Miniature everything. If it was a boy, I was going to buy these awesome Vans shoes. Our son wore those back in his skateboard days lol! And hats! I want to buy every stinkin hat I see ;)

Hey, did you ever end up getting the Delete All np remover? I wear a lot of reds which get all over your hands when you remove it, not this stuff. I couldn't believe it. I never use anything else.

shontay07108

:rofl:YES, I feel the same way. Their baby stuff is so so cute. It's irresistible! Miniature everything. If it was a boy, I was going to buy these awesome Vans shoes. Our son wore those back in his skateboard days lol! And hats! I want to buy every stinkin hat I see ;)

Hey, did you ever end up getting the Delete All np remover? I wear a lot of reds which get all over your hands when you remove it, not this stuff. I couldn't believe it. I never use anything else.

I haven't gotten it yet. I haven't been wearing polish lately other than a nail strengthener. It's still on my list, though. I hear nothing but good things about it. I was surprised to see how big it is in person.

Haven

Breaking News:

Congratulations! :sunshine::sunshine::sunshine::sunshine::sunshine::sunshine:

Latest posts