All Things Sephora

elegant-one

They are too cute! Nom nom nom.

I bet your son is over the moon! Dads always think they want sons until their little lady peeks up at them.

OMG aren't they adorable! Our son really sobbed with relief & happiness when it was all over. I had no idea, but my DIL told us that he really wanted a girl. He is smitten. He is an amazing dedicated husband & now father. He is such an example of how a husband should treat his wife. He always gives deference to her & takes amazing loving care of her.

My CT palette has shipped! WOOT!

elegant-one

I haven't gotten it yet. I haven't been wearing polish lately other than a nail strengthener. It's still on my list, though. I hear nothing but good things about it. I was surprised to see how big it is in person.

Really? I got that new Formula x strengthener & its pretty nice. I'm so dumb, I didn't even look to see if you can get like a refill to pour into the original container. Seriously, it strips everything in 3 seconds on me. :icon_cheers: I have no patience LOL!

shontay07108

Really? I got that new Formula x strengthener & its pretty nice. I'm so dumb, I didn't even look to see if you can get like a refill to pour into the original container. Seriously, it strips everything in 3 seconds on me. :icon_cheers: I have no patience LOL!

LOL Yeah now that I think about it, how do you know when you're running low? It would suck to need remover and it's all gone.

I heard about nailtiques through google searching for problem nails. It's good stuff and I love that it dries super fast. Like 2 minutes and it's not thick so you actually can apply it everyday as instructed.

Last edited:

Rinstar

I ordered the Wander beauty blush & illuminator in Coral Rose. I wanted to order it during the sale but of course it was SO.

Breaking News:

I am officially a Grandma now. On Saturday after 32 scary hours of labor, we have a very healthy, beautiful 6lb 14 oz. baby GIRL!!!! :sunshine::cloud9::cloud9::heart: OMGosh, what a feeling.

I immediately went to KateSpade.com to shop after we got home. :rofl:And my Nordies cart is full of the cutest little shoes...and then some LOL!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :flowers::sunshine:

stormborn

I ordered the Wander beauty blush & illuminator in Coral Rose. I wanted to order it during the sale but of course it was SO.

Breaking News:

I am officially a Grandma now. On Saturday after 32 scary hours of labor, we have a very healthy, beautiful 6lb 14 oz. baby GIRL!!!! :sunshine::cloud9::cloud9::heart: OMGosh, what a feeling.

I immediately went to KateSpade.com to shop after we got home. :rofl:And my Nordies cart is full of the cutest little shoes...and then some LOL!

OMG CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Little girls are so much fun!! I am so happy for you and your whole family!! :heart::yay:

Ajigglin

I absolutely had to come in here to congratulate @elegant-one. Congratulations my dear, and blessings to you and your family. :D

elegant-one

I absolutely had to come in here to congratulate @elegant-one. Congratulations my dear, and blessings to you and your family. :D

Aww you!!! :kisskiss: I haven't seen you on much - missed you! Thanks so much for your very thoughtful & kind words! It means everything to me my dear! We do feel so blessed having her in our lives! Thanks again! :flowers:

Ingenue

Breaking News:

CONGRATULATIONS! :icon_cheers:

fur4elise

I wish I was strong lol! The Sheer is my absolute favorite formula of the 3. Here's an awkward hand swatch of Sheer Rapture and Manic (bottom). I wear Sheer Rapture like a balm, even though it can be built up. In person Manic looks more berry rather than straight up red.

View attachment 53729

what shades you picked up? I wanna try matte 1993 and may be nude and bad blood.

Well ladies, I ended up ordering Sheer Rapture and Sheer Shame. I could have done more damage but stopped at just 2 and picked colors I know I do not have in my collection. I too love sheer formulas and do not mind reapplying during the work day.

I also used my VIB 10%-"Hey! You've spent a lot of money, here's a coupon for you to spend more! wink wink!" and got the Firebird liner to go with my Firebird lippie...go figure I originally purchased and returned the liner. Duh! Don't know why...and after all the Viseart buzz purchased the Minx palette which will compliment my e/s collection.

Oh oh! Last week, I did do an unplanned Sephora stroll through! I had to swing by Victoria's Secret for training pants! Let me say their sport pants rock! And until May 5th, they are 50% off in store..anywho Sephora is right across the way. I managed to just walk out with one lippie. My first KVD Everlasting Liquid Lipstick! In fact my first liquid lipstick ever. I read all the reviews and KVD gets the highest marks. I really wanted a date night red that would stay on and not make a mess! Hubby was funny! He was like "Wow your lips are RED!" And yes, my lip color stayed on for hours with some fading after drinking and eating. Better still, no irritation, chapping or peeling the next day. :thumbsup:

SantaSangre_KVD_1.jpeg SantaSangre_KVD.jpeg

AnneAntz

I wish I was strong lol! The Sheer is my absolute favorite formula of the 3. Here's an awkward hand swatch of Sheer Rapture and Manic (bottom). I wear Sheer Rapture like a balm, even though it can be built up. In person Manic looks more berry rather than straight up red.

View attachment 53729

I got the sheer rapture and love it. The sheer liar is my fav from this line

Rinstar

Well ladies, I ended up ordering Sheer Rapture and Sheer Shame. I could have done more damage but stopped at just 2 and picked colors I know I do not have in my collection. I too love sheer formulas and do not mind reapplying during the work day.

I also used my VIB 10%-"Hey! You've spent a lot of money, here's a coupon for you to spend more! wink wink!" and got the Firebird liner to go with my Firebird lippie...go figure I originally purchased and returned the liner. Duh! Don't know why...and after all the Viseart buzz purchased the Minx palette which will compliment my e/s collection.

Oh oh! Last week, I did do an unplanned Sephora stroll through! I had to swing by Victoria's Secret for training pants! Let me say their sport pants rock! And until May 5th, they are 50% off in store..anywho Sephora is right across the way. I managed to just walk out with one lippie. My first KVD Everlasting Liquid Lipstick! In fact my first liquid lipstick ever. I read all the reviews and KVD gets the highest marks. I really wanted a date night red that would stay on and not make a mess! Hubby was funny! He was like "Wow your lips are RED!" And yes, my lip color stayed on for hours with some fading after drinking and eating. Better still, no irritation, chapping or peeling the next day. :thumbsup:

View attachment 53753 View attachment 53752

Great color on you!!!

Shars

View attachment 53753 View attachment 53752

Yayyy for no chapped lips and that red looks stunning on you! Hope hubs could not stop staring (in a good way *wink *wink) lol!

AnneAntz

I just ordered 5 lippies: 1 sheer - liar (I have and LOVE it so much so I order a backup), 2 matte - 1993 and bad blood, 2 original - native and streak! I cant wait to get them. I love original and sheer formula so much hope matte formula is good too.

Latest posts