All Things Sephora

GreenEyedAllie

I've been curious about their liquid lipsticks. I think after reading this is can go without for now. Hope your week gets better. :wavey::wavey:

Aww thanks, dear! :thankyou: I haven't used their liquid lips yet to say whether the product in general is worth it or not, but they do sell at Nordstrom and Birch Box...probably other places, too. If I like their products, I will certainly go there instead of Jouer.com in the future.

I had to call them because I still haven't received an email. The CS agent was nice at least, but she told me my package had not been shipped yet and did not have a tracking number. She did say she would try to send a message to the warehouse to try to get my order out today, which would mean I would have it Weds/Thurs at the earliest probably. Fun!

JulieDiva

Wahh! I'm sorry!! The Canadian side ALWAYS sucks. I'm Canadian and only ordered online one time while I was there because it was dreadful. Mind you, that was probably about 5 years ago now, lol, but still!!

haha it's not like I NEED anything! Just want some good freebies lol
yes, the Canadian site sucks compared to the US...like pretty much every online store.....oh well...

elegant-one

Wow, the auto correct for my post did bizarre things! Lol! I bought my bronzer online at lancome. The vanille one is the lightest shade and it has a beautiful tropical pattern. It's also a tri-color one. I'm a bronzer ho too, and when I saw Monsy's pic I was smitten :eek:

Thank you for talking me into this bronzer - its FABULOUS & great for no bronzer people like me! :kisskiss:

yes that bronzer is gorgeus I agree. I have 4 lancome bronzers and this is the best one so far

View attachment 54404

I got mine today & I LOVE LOVE it!!! And, Miel Glace blush came too - LOVE LOVE the shade on! :cloud9::wow::sunshine::heart: the smell of both is divine.

montREALady

waterweight is wonderful for normal to dry skin

I'm dry but the color selection was crap for me. I tried so hard to find a good shade it was quite embarrassing. I use Smashbox's BB Water and it reminds me of the Waterweight except Smashbox matches me better.

Last edited:

montREALady

All of my Becca x JH stuff comes today! Along with my JSC skin frost. I placed the Becca orders in half because I used a visa gift card on one. So tonight when UPS comes it's going to be box city! and I am going to glow until the next century at this rate. :rolleyes:
The only thing that I'm still waiting on is the Jouer item I got from their mermaid collection, which will be delivered tomorrow!
I get both my Becca x JH and Peach Goddess on Tuesday. What did you get from Jouer, that collection is so pretty.

Prettypackages

I think the ingredients were identical. What color shade are you in the Smashbox?
I'm dry but the color selection was crap for me. I tried so hard to find a good shade it was quite embarrassing. I use Smashbox's BB Water and it reminds me of the Waterweight except Smashbox matches me better.

Monsy

Thank you for talking me into this bronzer - its FABULOUS & great for no bronzer people like me! :kisskiss:

I got mine today & I LOVE LOVE it!!! And, Miel Glace blush came too - LOVE LOVE the shade on! :cloud9::wow::sunshine::heart: the smell of both is divine.

I am so happy to hear this. You just made my day!

Monsy

colors are a bit odd. not as yellow as usually mac runs. they run a bit more pink/almost peachy

laurennnxox

Ugh. You are SO freaking lucky you happened to be on their site that night. The release was a complete cluster *#$%! They were flat out lying to customers on IG (or they're just that stupid). I still haven't received a shipping notice, and they are allegedly supposed to do so 24-48 hours after ordering. I emailed them yesterday and still have not had a response. This is looking more and more like a first and last purchase from Jouer, especially if the product is not up to par. Sorry for the rant. In a terrible mood this week.
DANG. That's crazy! What were they lying about? I know, I got soooo lucky. I happened to be on an IG page, and someone had commented a minute before me saying she placed an order and I ran over there, and placed one too. I was worried about it not coming since it was an IT Glitch but it worked out. I wasn't too happy about paying $8 shipping for one item, but was not feeling anything else to spend $50. Especially with all of the lip cremes OOS until June.
Aww thanks, dear! :thankyou: I haven't used their liquid lips yet to say whether the product in general is worth it or not, but they do sell at Nordstrom and Birch Box...probably other places, too. If I like their products, I will certainly go there instead of Jouer.com in the future.

I had to call them because I still haven't received an email. The CS agent was nice at least, but she told me my package had not been shipped yet and did not have a tracking number. She did say she would try to send a message to the warehouse to try to get my order out today, which would mean I would have it Weds/Thurs at the earliest probably. Fun!
Ahhh man! That sucks. :/ I hope you really like what you get and that it's worth the wait.

I get both my Becca x JH and Peach Goddess on Tuesday. What did you get from Jouer, that collection is so pretty.
I am sitting by my front door waiting on UPS for my Becca stuff. LOL
I just got the gold lip topper from Jouer. Nothing else was really calling my name.

laurennnxox

Oh man, I am NOT happy with Sephora right now. Furious, actually.

As I waited and waited all day for my Becca X JH stuff to be delivered today, I only received one box. The one with the liquid illuminator. Both boxes were said to be shipped. I actually placed the order with the face and eye palette FIRST, and definitely before the deadline for same day shipping.

Customer service refused to refund my payment for 1 day shipping. They said it can take more than one day. And because it was "limited edition" the warehouse would take longer to process. I said, nowhere on the site listed this, and I ordered BEFORE the cutoff for same day shipping. Why didn't it ship one day? And she was very rude with me. Kept insisting that it can take 2-3 days to process and one day to ship. I have ordered many things 1-day and this has never happened. Looks like they fucked up and didn't give UPS my package. I will not settle until my $ for shipping is refunded.

BrittLuvsMakeup

Maybe I pulled the trigger.....
:devil:

Just as I planned.... :devil:

What else do you think I need?:popc1:

I'll compile a list, lol. But for starters, I think you should get all of the new Anastasia Beverly Hills releases. They are not currently at Sephora yet but they will be soon. You need the Sundipped Glow Kit as I think it was made with WOC in mind, the Modern Renaissance Eyeshadow Palette because of the color selection, and the Summer Lip Gloss set (which unfortunately, is only exclusive to ABH's website).

Once again the review system at Sephora is giving me the giggles. High stars because they made an order. Low ones because they couldn't. I was browsing the reviews to see what other WOC had to say about Persecco Pop. I was wondering if Sephora took away the ability to say if a review is helpful or not? Or is that only an option if you are on a desktop?

I've noticed the same thing and have been shaking my head, lol. Sephora seriously needs to sift through all of these reviews and delete these bogus comments because they are difficult to wade through if you are looking for real reviews. I can't say I'm surprised this happened, I bet these same people are the ones who did this when Champagne Pop first came out too. They treat the review section like a forum.

As I waited and waited all day for my Becca X JH stuff to be delivered today, I only received one box. The one with the liquid illuminator. Both boxes were said to be shipped. I actually placed the order with the face and eye palette FIRST, and definitely before the deadline for same day shipping.

Customer service refused to refund my payment for 1 day shipping. They said it can take more than one day. And because it was "limited edition" the warehouse would take longer to process. I said, nowhere on the site listed this, and I ordered BEFORE the cutoff for same day shipping. Why didn't it ship one day? And she was very rude with me. Kept insisting that it can take 2-3 days to process and one day to ship. I have ordered many things 1-day and this has never happened. Looks like they fucked up and didn't give UPS my package. I will not settle until my $ for shipping is refunded.

I'm so sorry to hear that you didn't receive your order. Your order should have definitely been delivered today since you ordered before the cutoff time for 1 day shipping and paid for the upgrade. Customer service should have refunded you without question and it was very unprofessional for them to treat you rudely when you had a valid complaint (even if you didn't, they still shouldn't have treated you rudely). I don't think you should settle for anything less than a refund because technically, your order is most likely going to arrive on Tuesday, which is the same time VIB Rouges whose orders were shipped yesterday will get theirs with free flash 2-day shipping. I think you should keep calling until this is settled to your satisfaction.

DILLIGAF

I'm sure you can get that back.
Call back and speak to someone else.

DILLIGAF

Just as I planned.... :devil:

I'll compile a list, lol. But for starters, I think you should get all of the new Anastasia Beverly Hills releases. They are not currently at Sephora yet but they will be soon. You need the Sundipped Glow Kit as I think it was made with WOC in mind, the Modern Renaissance Eyeshadow Palette because of the color selection, and the Summer Lip Gloss set (which unfortunately, is only exclusive to ABH's website).

I've noticed the same thing and have been shaking my head, lol. Sephora seriously needs to sift through all of these reviews and delete these bogus comments because they are difficult to wade through if you are looking for real reviews. I can't say I'm surprised this happened, I bet these same people are the ones who did this when Champagne Pop first came out too. They treat the review section like a forum.

I'm so sorry to hear that you didn't receive your order. Your order should have definitely been delivered today since you ordered before the cutoff time for 1 day shipping and paid for the upgrade. Customer service should have refunded you without question and it was very unprofessional for them to treat you rudely when you had a valid complaint (even if you didn't, they still shouldn't have treated you rudely). I don't think you should settle for anything less than a refund because technically, your order is most likely going to arrive on Tuesday, which is the same time VIB Rouges whose orders were shipped yesterday will get theirs with free flash 2-day shipping. I think you should keep calling until this is settled to your satisfaction.

I do want both of those things. Starting with the palette. I'm skipping the gloss since I don't really wear it anymore.

MaryJane

sorry that you experienced this. Their 'one day shipping' is a little deceptive. There's a chart with shipping and delivery info I the shipping section of their site - one day shipping actually takes 2-3 total business days for delivery. It's one of the reasons I don't pay for shipping there, if it's not overnight, I'm not paying extra.

shontay07108

Call to speak to someone else and if that fails you can always go to my favorite tactic: e-mail. Fire that baby off and you might just get a satisfactory response.

GreenEyedAllie

DANG. That's crazy! What were they lying about? I know, I got soooo lucky. I happened to be on an IG page, and someone had commented a minute before me saying she placed an order and I ran over there, and placed one too. I was worried about it not coming since it was an IT Glitch but it worked out. I wasn't too happy about paying $8 shipping for one item, but was not feeling anything else to spend $50. Especially with all of the lip cremes OOS until June.

Ahhh man! That sucks. :/ I hope you really like what you get and that it's worth the wait.

I am sitting by my front door waiting on UPS for my Becca stuff. LOL
I just got the gold lip topper from Jouer. Nothing else was really calling my name.

The site went down in flames, but at one point, if you could make it to check out 25% off was automatically applied AND you could apply a coupon. Some people could check out. Some (like me) had the 25% removed. And other stuff. On IG, they were saying a glitch was allowing people to use 2 coupon codes, calling those of us telling others about the automatic discount liars and lying themselves in the process. There were not 2 coupon codes, the discount was applied prior to adding any coupons. So some lucky souls got 40% or so off. And a mess of other stuff.

GreenEyedAllie

Dude, my normal flash stuff is usually 1 day. Like I said in CP, give them another chance to make it right, and if not, threaten to dispute the charge. Companies loathe charge backs and will generally do anything to avoid them. I only do it if I feel 100% wronged and have given them (usually multiple chances) to fix it. It works though.

Latest posts