All Things Sephora

Icecaramellatte

KVD thunderstruck eyeshadow is back in stock online.

I saw it in stock and checked out in a hurry. I've had it in my loves list for months and check almost everyday. I checked out so fast I did not get my rouge gift. Oh well. I was so happy. I had planned to order it from the Kat Von D site as I was so tired of waiting for it.

msvluvsmac

I saw it in stock and checked out in a hurry. I've had it in my loves list for months and check almost everyday. I checked out so fast I did not get my rouge gift. Oh well. I was so happy. I had planned to order it from the Kat Von D site as I was so tired of waiting for it.
LOL. I did the same thing. Can't wait to get it.

Sabrunka

Did anyone order any of the new Givenchy bronzers or the highlighter? I'm VERY tempted to get a bronzer and the highlighter, but I'm waiting for some swatches or reviews! I saw the swatches that bubbly michelle did on her website, but I'm looking for more... Hoping one (or a few) of you ladies managed to snatch some up!

Sabrunka

Well, the Givenchy stuff will have to wait. I bought 7 UD lipsticks today. I couldn't pass up the deal on them!! I initially got only two in store, tried the formula once I got home and fell in LOVE, so I got 5 more from Ulta, lol! Bad me, BAD.

MaryJane

Well, the Givenchy stuff will have to wait. I bought 7 UD lipsticks today. I couldn't pass up the deal on them!! I initially got only two in store, tried the formula once I got home and fell in LOVE, so I got 5 more from Ulta, lol! Bad me, BAD.

what colors did you get? The UD Revolution lipsticks are a favorite of mine. I wonder if they're on sale because they're being discontinued?

Jayjayy

what colors did you get? The UD Revolution lipsticks are a favorite of mine. I wonder if they're on sale because they're being discontinued?

I'm surprised that Ulta matched the UD website's sale. It's like every retailer made a mad dash to one up the other. And I'd be surprised if they discontinued it so soon, new colors debuted only a few months ago. They don't have any other lip products that aren't part of the revolution line, either.

I was good and resisted temptation!! Only because the colors don't speak to me lol.

Sabrunka

I'm surprised that Ulta matched the UD website's sale. It's like every retailer made a mad dash to one up the other. And I'd be surprised if they discontinued it so soon, new colors debuted only a few months ago. They don't have any other lip products that aren't part of the revolution line, either.

I was good and resisted temptation!! Only because the colors don't speak to me lol.

I heard somewhere that only the packaging is being discontinued! I think it was Reddit where I saw it, but not sure... Apparently they have new ownership and stuff has already started to go downhill. Apparently they want all black packaging for all the lipsticks. Not sure what's wrong with the packaging now, I actually really like how sturdy it feels!

The colors I got today are:

Temper (matte)
1993 (matte)
Anarchy (sheer)
Fiend (regular)
Turn On (regular)
Obsessed (regular)
Rapture (regular)

Jayjayy

I heard somewhere that only the packaging is being discontinued! I think it was Reddit where I saw it, but not sure... Apparently they have new ownership and stuff has already started to go downhill. Apparently they want all black packaging for all the lipsticks. Not sure what's wrong with the packaging now, I actually really like how sturdy it feels!

The colors I got today are:

Temper (matte)
1993 (matte)
Anarchy (sheer)
Fiend (regular)
Turn On (regular)
Obsessed (regular)
Rapture (regular)

Interesting!! I agree, I like the lipstick packaging too and I'm no UD junkie. I already have Manic (regular), Sheer Beso and Sheer Rapture. The sheer formula is fabulous! Manic I don't love, but it wears really well on the lips.

Mayanas

Very off the topic. But in watching Discovery family and One ladie who was here in Specktra is on tv. But i cant remembre her name. I am in shock . Let me look for pic jeje.

Mayanas

I saw her makeup on tv and i found the pic. Very happy for her she lost a lot of weight she want to remove the Skin

image.jpg

Last edited:

KiKi Kontour

I thought TF was gonna be in stores as well??? I'm actually hoping it doesn't cuz thieves will phk it up for everyone (not to mention I'll never be able to swatch cuz they too will be missin). At any rate...I have Temptation Waits and Revolve around me in my cart waiting for execution...

GreenEyedAllie

So my SiJCP awesome SA let me play with the UD Alice Through the Looking Glass stuff. The lipstick packaging is the same as the Gwen collab. It's cute, but it just feels so cheap and brittle. The dark blue looks very very similar to KVD Poe. The nude 'Alice' looks like a lipstick version of that yellow/pink-shift blush in the Gwen blush palette. It is SUPER sheer, though. The wine colored one looked pretty, but I'm honestly not floored after seeing them.

The eye palette is....interesting...you pull it out of the palette box like a drawer. It comes all the way out. If you lift the lid, there's some decor and a couple of 'doors' that you can 'open' to reveal a paper butterfly decoration. Again, it's interesting and kind of cute, but I would prefer to open the lid and have the palette. It's cardboard, btw. The colors were prettier than I was expecting based off some initial swatches I've seen, but honestly, the quality does not see to be what I have come to expect from UD.

I'm probably passing on most/all of it.

boschicka

So my SiJCP awesome SA let me play with the UD Alice Through the Looking Glass stuff. The lipstick packaging is the same as the Gwen collab. It's cute, but it just feels so cheap and brittle. The dark blue looks very very similar to KVD Poe. The nude 'Alice' looks like a lipstick version of that yellow/pink-shift blush in the Gwen blush palette. It is SUPER sheer, though. The wine colored one looked pretty, but I'm honestly not floored after seeing them.

The eye palette is....interesting...you pull it out of the palette box like a drawer. It comes all the way out. If you lift the lid, there's some decor and a couple of 'doors' that you can 'open' to reveal a paper butterfly decoration. Again, it's interesting and kind of cute, but I would prefer to open the lid and have the palette. It's cardboard, btw. The colors were prettier than I was expecting based off some initial swatches I've seen, but honestly, the quality does not see to be what I have come to expect from UD.

I'm probably passing on most/all of it.

From the reviews and swatches I've seen, the palette definitely seems sub-par. Sounds like the packaging is similar to their older packaging and a nod to the first Alice palette.

fur4elise

I just saw..... UD all 3 types of revolution lipsticks are 50% off on Sephora webiste

YUP! ALL UD Revolution lippies are 50% ($11 each) at Belk as well! It is apparent they are moving this product out for something else.

Latest posts