All Things Sephora

Tarabotti

Is this a certain grandmother to bes' special day? In that case....................

nanaparty.gif
dothewave.gif

happybirthday.gif

Happy birthday, Elegant One! Hope your day is filled with love, joy (and lots of makeup)!

montREALady

oh that's soooooooooooo pretty but yea I can skip it then!!! that's so crazy that stores get leftovers lol. I gotta remember to check on JCP deals cuz they be secretly having BOGO's for MUFE foundations at random times like twice a year or something. last time the SA didn't even know til she rang somebody up!
My pic is of the NYX one. This is the BITE one, nice:
https://instagram.com/p/9qsvomiADx/?taken-by=bitebeauty

Deep Love may be brighter. They both have red undertones:

(far right, credit to Makeup and Beauty Blog)

montREALady

Are you talking about the October Bite perk? Or November? Because I've been wondering if there is going to be a November or not. I only heard talk about Aug., Sept. and Oct. 250pt perk.
shrugs.gif

Enjoy the ballz! They're lovely
love.gif
November...I wonder too. I feel like Kir Royale just came out. Doesn't seem consistent. I think I said BITE Perk to her by mistake and she was talking about Swiss Chocolate. So now I don't know what her response was about
girlhaha.gif

shizzelly

November...I wonder too. I feel like Kir Royale just came out. Doesn't seem consistent. I think I said BITE Perk to her by mistake and she was talking about Swiss Chocolate. So now I don't know what her response was about
girlhaha.gif
Haha, of course! People seem to keep getting the Limited Lip Lab Release and the 250 Point Perks mixed up. Fingers crossed for a pretty mauve or something like that if they do do a 250 point perk this month.
clapping.gif

karlaedith

So i was on the sephora site just looking around and went to the rewards section and they just added some nice 100 point rewards, so i thought i might get something at $25dls because i can add the promo VIBFAVORS for the sample bag and get a few 100 rewards, i was going to get the Bite Beauty glace matte lip crayon but its 24dls so i was like well i will get a sharpener so i can qualify for the fample bag, but suddenly looked for the nars stud eyeshadow and it was in stock!!! So i grabbed it, and made the order, and now its already OOS again

montREALady

Haha, of course! People seem to keep getting the Limited Lip Lab Release and the 250 Point Perks mixed up. Fingers crossed for a pretty mauve or something like that if they do do a 250 point perk this month.
clapping.gif
It can get confusing
girlhaha.gif
I actually just read in BT exactly what you said before, Aug, Sept and Oct only for the perk.

Anneri

Happy Birthday EO!!! Specktra wouldn't be the same without you and my MU stash would be much smaller! I hope your day will be filled with packages, Merlot and cake!

elegant-one

Happy Birthday EO!!! Specktra wouldn't be the same without you and my MU stash would be much smaller! I hope your day will be filled with packages, Merlot and cake!
amazed.gif
wavey.gif
weeping.gif
Oh my that is soooooooooo incredibly sweet honey!!! Thank you SO much!!!!
bouquet.gif
friends.gif

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Merlot & cake are 2 very fine things!!!! I will be having more of one of those later
rofl.gif
drinkup.gif

purplerinne

I got an email about the Rouge sale and the weird thing was on the bottom it said "don't let your status slip away" and i'm like WTF i'm rouge until 2016. Then it said to be rouge for 2016 in 57 days i have to spend $-2706! UMMMM WHAT THE SHEEP!!!!!! NEGATIVE 2706 at that lol I made a call and the lady was like "don't worry you are rouge for 2016 you spent $3700 this year"...ya thanks lady i didn't need to know the last part of that sentence!!! hahahahha

Medgal07

Lemme check it out. I wonder if it's like MAC Deep Love? I also have NYX High Voltage Dirty Talk:

Credit to: http://sultrysuburbia.com/recent-makeup-looks-312015/

I asked if they had the BITE Perk in the store and the girl is like "No. Grab it online, you know we only get what's left after y'all buy it online" I had no idea. I thought stock was allocated for stores and online
001_unsure.gif
That looks awesome!!!! I also thought product was store stock and online.

Medgal07

I got an email about the Rouge sale and the weird thing was on the bottom it said "don't let your status slip away" and i'm like WTF i'm rouge until 2016. Then it said to be rouge for 2016 in 57 days i have to spend $-2706! UMMMM WHAT THE SHEEP!!!!!! NEGATIVE 2706 at that lol I made a call and the lady was like "don't worry you are rouge for 2016 you spent $3700 this year"...ya thanks lady i didn't need to know the last part of that sentence!!! hahahahha
I got the Email too. I know what I've spent and I think those warnings are akin to "only a few left."

Latest posts