All Things Sephora

JerseyGirl

My VIB haul: Dr. Gross acne pads Dr. Gross alpha beta peels Caolion pore pack CL Me Nude CL Rococotte Sleeping Beauty mirror compact Glamglow lip treatment My NARS haul was also very large, and I got a couple of pieces of NARS SK on beauty.com for double discount because of an error (like them correcting it on purpose gave me more $ back).
Nice haul!! Not a rouge so I have to wait a few more days....

Shars

I was surprised but pleased by how much the red comes through. I'm pretty certain I have more than one dupe for this in my stash.

Awwww. My nieces & nephews call me auntie too and I love that. I think that's one of my favorite plants. I had to bring it inside a few weeks ago when we had our
first frost. It dropped some leaves adjusting to the change. My daughter encouraged me to talk to it and let it know it's in a safe environment. I just love the colors
and they're perfect fall colors too!!!
Awww. I'm gonna call you Auntie Meddy now lol. I am horrible with plants that need attention. My boss gave us peace lilies one year for Christmas and mine was doing okay but now... it doesn't look very peaceful at all lol. I'll have to try talking to it and apologising for mistreating it and see how it does.

Quote: Originally Posted by GreenEyedAllie

My VIB haul:

Dr. Gross acne pads
Dr. Gross alpha beta peels
Caolion pore pack
CL Me Nude
CL Rococotte
Sleeping Beauty mirror compact
Glamglow lip treatment

My NARS haul was also very large, and I got a couple of pieces of NARS SK on beauty.com for double discount because of an error (like them correcting it on purpose gave me more $ back).
Lucky!!!
cheerleader.gif

shellygrrl

Staff member
Are the Hakuhodu brushes any good?  I bought the set in store since it wasn't available online.
If you want to try Hakuhodo, I recommend going straight to the source: their website. I love the few that I have (all eye brushes) and have a few more that I want. There are a lot of options, lots of shapes, lots of different hair types, and varying price points. There's a dedicated Hakuhodo thread in the main Cosmetic Discussion section as well as one for Japanese-made brushes in general. (NB: I've not tried any of the brushes from their collab with Sephora.)

pretty_melody

Yes! I love that cologne. He just finished the bottle I got him for his birthday and all his friends bought it too cause people are constantly asking him what he is wearing. Too funny about Turquatic. I have been wanting that for myself. I always spray it at the counter. I actually just got the deva curl decadence set about a month ago and it is amazing. I don't know how I lived with regular shampoo this long. Figured I should give the original no poo a try. What would you say the difference is between the two formulas?
I love turquatic! You can almost always find it at the cco for cheaper too. I also adore the marc jacobs 2 brush. So soft and blends liquid foundation like a dream.

stormborn

Ladies, I wanted extend the offer one more time before I place my next order. If anybody in the US would like me to purchase and forward the Canadian exclusive Bite Beauty Mauvember lipstick, please send me a PM. The total is $32 USD without tracking or $38 with. I am unfortunately not Rouge so I don't have access to the sale price until next weekend, however I am not banking on the lipstick still being in stock at that point. I will be placing the order early tomorrow.

Medgal07

I also adore the marc jacobs 2 brush. So soft and blends liquid foundation like a dream.
That's so good to hear. I have & love Face III Buffing Foundation brush and thought I'd try the The Face II - Sculpting Foundation Brush No. 2 with this sale. I hope I like it just as much.

dash4

Does anyone know if the 20% code works in store -- on the MUFE build-your-own palette deal with the artist shadows? I know it is still not working online..

OFF-TOPIC REMINDER: The buy 2 Mascaras, get 1 free sale is tomorrow at Nordstrom.. (it is a one-day only sale)..

elegant-one

They're all indoors, artificial light. I'll have to take some in daylight tomorrow. I didn't think to take any today because #BALMANIA lol. You can see it pulls more purple on me than the pinky colour in some other swatches, and even more so on my lips. I wouldn't exactly call it mauve but it is a lovely colour! And for good measure, I swatched it on my little one as well. If anyone would like to see it on an even deeper skintone, I can enlist my boyfriend to our cause.
girlhaha.gif
eyelove.gif
OMGosh...you're gorgeous...the lipstick is so beautiful on you. Thanks so much dear!

elegant-one

Good time to cave BP!!!! I'm done. I also placed 2 orders because I had forgotten two items, but here's what I ended up with:

Marc Jacobs Beauty The Face II - Sculpting Foundation Brush No. 2
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Anti-Aging - 0.33 oz
Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder Compact
Giorgio Armani Rouge Ecstasy Express Moisture Rich Lipcolor Incognito
Givenchy Le Rouge Limited Edition Gold 311 Rose Précieux
Dolce & Gabbana Dolce Matte Red Lipstick Dolce Inferno 333
GLAMGLOW SUPERMUD™ Clearing Treatment
Ole Henriksen Walnut Complexion Scrub
GLAMGLOW Flashmud Brightening Treatment - 0.5 oz / 100 Points
greengrin.gif
A bit of Matchy Matchy in there
party.gif
pompom.gif
Nice haul Sis!!!!

starletta8

So, I should be done. Did online and in-store haulage... except y'all know me and I'm still considering a few items.

AmorePacific- Moisture Bound Sleeping Mask
Atelier Cologne- Sud Magnola (mini spray)
Christian Louboutin Nail Colour- Bengali
Christian Louboutin Satin Lip Colour- Miss Clichy
Dr Jart- Brightening Infusion Mask (1)
Dr. Jart- Water Replenishment Mask (2)
Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black Dry Shampoo (small)
Formula X Clix- Happy Hour
Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Trio
Hourglass- Ambient Lighting Powder Palette
Klesque Liquid Palisade- Easy-Peel Polish Barrier
L'Occitane- Almond Deluxe Duo
L'Occitane- Shea Butter Festive Ornament
Sephora Collection- WInk-It Felt Liner- Little Black Dress
Shiseido- Facial Cotton (2)
Shiseido Eudermine Revitalizing Essence (large)
Urban Decay- 500pt perk

I didn't feel bad redeeming for a mini palette for 500 pts. I'm still in the 15K+ club. Sigh.

I've fallen in love with the Atelier Cologne... if Sud Magnolia agrees with me long-term, I'll get the small bottle before Monday. Also considering another Sephora Collection eyeliner and the Phyto 4-month supply.

Medgal07

greengrin.gif
A bit of Matchy Matchy in there
party.gif
pompom.gif
Nice haul Sis!!!!
Always!!!!! Thanks Sis!!! I had to try your rec for the Walnut scrub ---I'm most excited for that---even more sothan the lippies!!!!
girlhaha.gif
​I'm pretty sur eI have a couple of your lipstick recs in there too!!!

Latest posts