All Things Sephora

montREALady

Yay!!! I feel more excited that you got it then I did when I completed my order! Woohoo, lol!
I'm not messing with ya'll. I can't be in this thread, time for another Specktra break! :p

I can't wait to start using the becca liquids, I plan on getting them soon.
You were supposed to get them since last summer when I was in here raving!

Am I the only one that finds myself ordering things on Sephora just to get the deluxe size samples?

Anyway, I ordered the face palette, eyeshadow palette and the liquid Champagne Pop. And I can't wait to get my goodies! LOL!!
I did a cartwheel when I actually paid attention to their homepage just now and saw the VIB 3-deluxe samples code! I had another code in there that I got online that was not as good!

This thread mirrored my emotions on the Jaclyn Hill palette. Now I have it in my basket and I'm about to pull the trigger. Do I really want this palette just for Persecco Pop?

The highlighter addict in me says Yes!!!!!
YASSSSSS!!! Join the club! I'll just return it if I don't like it. Yeah right, who am I kidding. :rolleyes: It will be perfect for the summer just to grab this palette to highlight and blush away. I also would be pissed if they actually don't release Persecco alone and I would have missed out. Like I needed another gold highlighter anyway. It's a sickness. Plus $52 is decent for gorg packaging and 5 powders. Like seriously, I'll never hit pan on any of the full-sized highlighters I have anyway. I have the Becca Afterglow and hardly made a dent in that one and each of those colors are the size of a dollar coin, lmao! Also, I discovered last week that CP on the highest points of my cheekbones over another highlighter is quite delightful :hehe:

Last edited:

ARmakeupjunkie

I don't need another highlighter. This will make 4 for the week which is a record...I think. And the Sun Dipped Glow Kit is now available on ABH. May have to hold off on that one.

BrittLuvsMakeup

Am I the only one that finds herself ordering things on Sephora just to get the deluxe size samples?

Anyway, I ordered the face palette, eyeshadow palette and the liquid Champagne Pop. And I can't wait to get my goodies! LOL!!

I placed an order a week or two ago to get my mother a deluxe sample of something so I understand where you're coming from, lol. I'm glad to hear that you got what you wanted from the Champagne Collection! I believe you placed the same order as Lauren, lol.

The highlighter addict in me says yes to you too, lol!

This thread mirrored my emotions on the Jaclyn Hill palette. Now I have it in my basket and I'm about to pull the trigger. Do I really want this palette just for Persecco Pop?

Yes, you do. And I'm sure you'll like the other shades in the palette as well. Here are swatches on darker skin from @thefancyface on instagram:

13256561_227617260956317_410905653_n.jpg

Responding to your own posts means you need to pull the trigger! :D

I agree!

I'm not messing with ya'll. I can't be in this thread, time for another Specktra break! :p

YASSSSSS!!! Join the club! I'll just return it if I don't like it. Yeah right, who am I kidding. :rolleyes: It will be perfect for the summer just to grab this palette to highlight and blush away. I also would be pissed if they actually don't release Persecco alone and I would have missed out. Like I needed another gold highlighter anyway. It's a sickness. Plus $52 is decent for gorg packaging and 5 powders. Like seriously, I'll never hit pan on any of the full-sized highlighters I have anyway. I have the Becca Afterglow and hardly made a dent in that one and each of those colors are the size of a dollar coin, lmao! Also, I discovered last week that CP on the highest points of my cheekbones over another highlighter is quite delightful :hehe:

You better tell her, don't let her log off of here without talking her into getting that palette first, lol. And don't leave yet, we have more products to talk you into getting. I'll just leave you alone for today though since I got you to get the face palette but I can't make any promises past midnight, lol.

I don't need another highlighter. This will make 4 for the week which is a record...I think. And the Sun Dipped Glow Kit is now available on ABH. May have to hold off on that one.

I'm holding off on it as well. I think it's limited edition like the other Glow Kits but those are still around so we don't have to rush and get it anytime soon.

BrittLuvsMakeup

The face palette and the liquid highlighter are both sold out now. According to BECCA's instagram page, the face palette will be available again online and in stores on the 16th of next month, along with the rest of the collection should anything else sell out I'm assuming.

Last edited:

fur4elise

I use the Becca liquids under my foundation all summer for a nice glow. Usually mixed with my primer. Topaz and Rose Gold.

:type: Adds Becca liquids to list to sample & test. Was wondering how to get more life out of a matte (read kinda as flat) foundation,in lieu of piling on a ton of powder products.:confused: Which tarte primer or is it foundation that you mention you are using? I am testing the Amazonian Clay today. No Bueno...oil patchy stuff going on!

shontay07108

It's really annoying that I can use the Becca pressed highlighters, but the liquid causes slight irritation and discomfort. I was really tempted to buy the CP liquid highlighter, but ultimately had to leave it b/c I figured I'd have to return it. Thank goodness the Laura Mercier illuminating primer is actually good and gives me a really nice glow.

laurennnxox

How was that primer?
I *love* it! I'm slightly oily, but it gave a nice glow underneath makeup that didn't make me look greasy. It was my go-to primer. I'm needing another bottle for sure.

Is one day shipping standard? I had not idea about the noon cutoff.
What do you mean standard? 2-day flash is standard for me at VIBR, but you can upgrade to 1-day for $5. They have deadlines to order by to make sure it ships same day though, 12pm for 1-day and 3pm for 2-day I believe.

The face palette and the liquid highlighter are both sold out now. According to BECCA's instagram page, the face palette will be available again online and in stores on the 16th of next month, along with the rest of the collection should anything else sell out I'm assuming.
Good to know, thanks! :)

BrittLuvsMakeup

Also, there was a code for multiple deluxe samples!? Dang I missed that. :(

I missed it too. I placed my order so fast that I didn't even think about putting a code in for fear of the items that I bought going out of stock quickly as I was entering it in. BTW, my order shipped already! That was fast!

Prettypackages

You were supposed to get them since last summer when I was in here raving!

I did a cartwheel when I actually paid attention to their homepage just now and saw the VIB 3-deluxe samples code! I had another code in there that I got online that was not as good!

Dang was I? I do not remember that. LOL
It's really annoying that I can use the Becca pressed highlighters, but the liquid causes slight irritation and discomfort. I was really tempted to buy the CP liquid highlighter, but ultimately had to leave it b/c I figured I'd have to return it. Thank goodness the Laura Mercier illuminating primer is actually good and gives me a really nice glow.
Is it the BO again?

I *love* it! I'm slightly oily, but it gave a nice glow underneath makeup that didn't make me look greasy. It was my go-to primer. I'm needing another bottle for sure.

What do you mean standard? 2-day flash is standard for me at VIBR, but you can upgrade to 1-day for $5. They have deadlines to order by to make sure it ships same day though, 12pm for 1-day and 3pm for 2-day I believe.

Good to know, thanks! :)
Ok, I"ll be check out that Becca primer. TY! I'm oily too!

montREALady

I'm waiting for that ABH to get to Sephora and other retailers on June 16th like Britt said.

I placed an order a week or two ago to get my mother a deluxe sample of something so I understand where you're coming from, lol. I'm glad to hear that you got what you wanted from the Champagne Collection! I believe you placed the same order as Lauren, lol.

The highlighter addict in me says yes to you too, lol!

Yes, you do. And I'm sure you'll like the other shades in the palette as well. Here are swatches on darker skin from @thefancyface on instagram:

13256561_227617260956317_410905653_n.jpg

I agree!

You better tell her, don't let her log off of here without talking her into getting that palette first, lol. And don't leave yet, we have more products to talk you into getting. I'll just leave you alone for today though since I got you to get the face palette but I can't make any promises past midnight, lol.

I'm holding off on it as well. I think it's limited edition like the other Glow Kits but those are still around so we don't have to rush and get it anytime soon.
Hahaha, you're bad, you put that pic up! Hahaha, I'm running from you!

Omg I just saw that. Sephora cracks me up, at 3:38pm I got the email about "It's here." re the Becca Collection and I click for kicks and the face palette is sold out. You know how many people are going to be pissed about that??

:type: Adds Becca liquids to list to sample & test. Was wondering how to get more life out of a matte (read kinda as flat) foundation,in lieu of piling on a ton of powder products.:confused: Which tarte primer or is it foundation that you mention you are using? I am testing the Amazonian Clay today. No Bueno...oil patchy stuff going on!
Tarte Primer, the brightening one, here. Yup, I remember last year looking at the that foundation in Sephora and a girl was talking about it's her fav and I looked at her face and total dry patchy stuff going on. I thought it was just her face, but maybe it's the foundation! LOLLL! I love Tarte though, that Maracuja Oil is heavenly.

Also, there was a code for multiple deluxe samples!? Dang I missed that. :(

I missed it too. I placed my order so fast that I didn't even think about putting a code in for fear of the items that I bought going out of stock quickly as I was entering it in. BTW, my order shipped already! That was fast!
Yeah, HOTVIB. 3 for VIB/Rouge and 2 for BI's.

shontay07108

*cough cough*, something must be stuck in my throat, ummm :rolleyes::
THANK YOU

Order number:

Your order has been confirmed and you will receive an order confirmation email shortly.
ItemPriceQtyAmount
QUICK LOOKMontblanc Legend Spirit Eau de Toilette
ITEM 1816891
Montblanc Legend Spirit Eau de Toilette
FREE1$0.00
QUICK LOOK
BECCA Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection
ITEM 1830835
Champagne Collection Face Palette
$52.001$52.00 LOVED
QUICK LOOKPINROSE Treehouse Royal
ITEM 1820547
PINROSE Treehouse Royal Eau de Parfum - one time use
FREE1$0.00
QUICK LOOKOrigins High-Potency Night-A-Mins Skin Refining Oil
ITEM 1823921
Origins High-Potency Night-A-Mins Skin Refining Oil - 0.05 oz
FREE1$0.00
s1808302-main-Lthumb.jpg
QUICK LOOK
Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray deluxe sample - 0.5 oz
ITEM 1808302
FREE1$0.00
image-not-available-62.png
QUICK LOOK
tarte Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 deluxe sample - 0.23 oz
ITEM 1825223
FREE1$0.00
s1705748-main-Lthumb.jpg
QUICK LOOK
Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist deluxe sample - 0.5 oz
ITEM 1705748
FREE1$0.00

@Britt, I guess we'll both have surprises next week :eek:

Please let me know how you like the Rosewater Mist. I've been looking at it for ages.

Dang was I? I do not remember that. LOL
Is it the BO again?

Ok, I"ll be check out that Becca primer. TY! I'm oily too!

Yup :(

fur4elise

Tarte Primer, the brightening one, here. Yup, I remember last year looking at the that foundation in Sephora and a girl was talking about it's her fav and I looked at her face and total dry patchy stuff going on. I thought it was just her face, but maybe it's the foundation! LOLLL! I love Tarte though, that Maracuja Oil is heavenly.

Thanks for the link! I do think half the foundation battle is the primer. I use Becca Mattifying & Olay Regenerist (day) or Smash Box Photo Finish (date nights). I truly get those wonderful t-zone oilies! I wanted to like the Amazonian Clay foundation but it's not for me. It was more medium coverage, never really set, is not long wearing, oxidation and I have had to blot like crazy all day. Recently tried NARS & MUFE too. No go for some of the same reasons. So I am on to the next. Eyeing UD and maybe KVD for samples.

Shars

There's a glitch with the code "HOTVIB" where you can add the deluxe samples to your cart even if you don't have a minimum of $25 in there. I ordered a purple sephora eyeliner for $5 and the order went through. They better not change it on me, because I didn't want/need this item but since it worked I was like k, well why not lol.

Yayyy! Thank you for posting that. They've got really good samples for once and the sizes are generous. Being able to choose 3 is icing on the cake! I just placed two $10 orders lol.

I'm glad you got what you wanted. :) Got both palettes and then the liquid version of CP. I was watching Jaclyn's video and she listed all the uses. I am scraping the bottle of the backlight primer. And while I know the liquid version is not a primer, I'm wondering if I can use it under makeup to get the same effect. I'm sure I can. But plus I plan on mixing it into foundations, using it under powder for full face glam, and even mixing a little into body lotion-- I'm ready to glowww for summer! lmao!

Hmmmm. Sounds like I need to break out my backlit primer. I got a full size in my Beautylish lucky dip bag last year but I haven't even touched it.

HAHAHAHA.... And she's back!

Responding to your own posts means you need to pull the trigger! :D

I'm saying right!

ARmakeupjunkie

I'm waiting for that ABH to get to Sephora and other retailers on June 16th like Britt said.

I think I'm going to hold off on getting the ABH Sun Dipped palette until it hits Sephora as well. I think I have spent enough money and MAC has too many lipsticks coming out next week that I have my eye on.

Latest posts