All Things Sephora

fur4elise

:icon_cheers: YES!!! I'm red crazy...well, all the time :rofl: You will NOT be disappointed in the Tatcha. It's GORGEOUS packaging & the formula is a dream on the lips. Rouge G is worth it too.

:icon_cheers:I'm sold! Officially the most expensive lipstick I've ever purchased. It shall be reserved for "special!" ;) The Rouge G will have to wait when I am worthy of another splurge!

GreenEyedAllie

Hey Allie! I was surprised to get one. But I do remember signing up a while ago for a email when it would be back in stock. At least I can give the heads up it will be online on May 1st. ;) I almost got a Plum...but missed Sabrunka's message and it was gone in a heartbeat...sad face

As far as high end lippies go, I have been very hesitant in past as I have had bad luck with lip sensitivity...irritation, peeling, chapping etc. with most lipsticks. Plus, if I am going to spend +$50 for one, it needs to be special! I want gorgeous packaging and a great product as well. Louboutin is waaaay outta my budget...lol...for now! But that packaging is art! Tom Ford, not going to go there after some of the ladies talked about their lipsticks going rancid/bad after a short period of time! Chanel...I no like the packaging. The Rouge G packaging is a designer treasure! YSL stinky formulas...Dior...not sure. chuckle. I just don't want to end up with a I spent too much regret...ya know ;)

I hear ya! Rouge G is worth it. The only TF lippies I have issues with are two I was given used from a friend. I like Rouge G better formula-wise, I think. CLs are really good, but I don't think worth full price. I got mine 20% off plus cash back minus one I bought full price.

Do you know if the Kyoto Red is LE again or if they're bringing it back to stay?

stormborn

Congrats Elegant!! I love the shoes you posted. I can't wait to see all the things you buy for her.

I am going ot snap up as many as the UD lippies I can get my hands on.

So I need you all's help. I want a highlighter that adds a glow, but not a over the top sheen/shine. I'm oily and sheen/shine on oily skin just looks like an oil slick. LOL

I love Kevyn Aucoin Candlelight for a subtle highlight! It's nowhere near as over the top as Becca for example. It really just imparts a lovely, barely there sheen that catches the light without making your face look reflective like a safety vest. There's actually a palette that includes it in the sale section!

View attachment 53824
Okay ladies, I cannot think where else to post this query...Who has purchased the Tatcha Kyoto Red Silk lipstick? I got a direct early invite from Tatcha to order before it goes on sale to erryone May 1st. This would be the high end lippie I'm questing after...Since I missed out on Plum Blossom and no one has been able to give me real life feedback on any of the Rouge G by Guerlain.
Yay or Nay? :confused:

Welllllll I guess I know where my $$$ is going!

fur4elise

I love Kevyn Aucoin Candlelight for a subtle highlight!

LOL! I'm so stupid happy I ordered it. I guess it's the idea & feeling of something that is pure luxury. :) A real treasure.

I do not have any Kevin Aucoin in my collection but hear nothing but great things about the lines products. I think he was truly the first famous mua I took note of. A true artist before the time of FB, IG, Twitter etc. back when we had to wait/rely on news in print fashion magazines.

I hear ya! Rouge G is worth it. The only TF lippies I have issues with are two I was given used from a friend. I like Rouge G better formula-wise, I think. CLs are really good, but I don't think worth full price. I got mine 20% off plus cash back minus one I bought full price.

Do you know if the Kyoto Red is LE again or if they're bringing it back to stay?

I'm not sure. I get the sense that Tatcha really focuses on the quality of their products versus a LE money grab, hence limited quantity. I'd guess Plum Blossom might come back around ;)

Last edited:

elegant-one

I love Kevyn Aucoin Candlelight for a subtle highlight! It's nowhere near as over the top as Becca for example. It really just imparts a lovely, barely there sheen that catches the light without making your face look reflective like a safety vest. There's actually a palette that includes it in the sale section!

:rofl:

So funny! Yes, I don't do those kind of highlighter. I was wondering about the KA one, so thanks!

laurennnxox

Sorry for being super late, but CONGRATS ELEGANT!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you! You are going to be one awesome Grandmother, your granddaughter is blessed to have somebody like you in her life! I am glad everyone is doing well!

JerseyGirl

I ordered the Wander beauty blush & illuminator in Coral Rose. I wanted to order it during the sale but of course it was SO.

Breaking News:

I am officially a Grandma now. On Saturday after 32 scary hours of labor, we have a very healthy, beautiful 6lb 14 oz. baby GIRL!!!! :sunshine::cloud9::cloud9::heart: OMGosh, what a feeling.

I immediately went to KateSpade.com to shop after we got home. :rofl:And my Nordies cart is full of the cutest little shoes...and then some LOL!

sorry I'm the last one...congratulations on becoming a grandma and all the best wishes for the new parents - lots of love for the sweet baby girl!!

:best_wishes::heart::party::hugs:

elegant-one

Sorry for being super late, but CONGRATS ELEGANT!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you! You are going to be one awesome Grandmother, your granddaughter is blessed to have somebody like you in her life! I am glad everyone is doing well!
Aww, that's SO sweet of you dear!!! :kisskiss::flowers: Thank you so much for your kind cheery wishes Lauren! I feel super blessed. She has actually gained 3 oz. My daughter in law took the cuuuuutest picture of her - it looks like an Anne Geddes photo :cloud9:
I'm so happy to have such great Speckta friends like you here! :heart:

sorry I'm the last one...congratulations on becoming a grandma and all the best wishes for the new parents - lots of love for the sweet baby girl!!

:best_wishes::heart::party::hugs:

:hand::flowers::five::hugs: Hi!!!!! Thank you SO very much my dear! I really really appreciate your kindness - ALWAYS! We're smitten my her. She's the love of our lives. Hugs! :heart:

elegant-one

So, I was in my bio-hazard Sephora yesterday :rofl::doh: I got a sample of that new UD one & done foundation in light. It was too yellow toned for my skin. It did make the skin look really soft focus but I wasn't completely thrilled with it. I've been using the AmorePacific color control cushion foundation in light & I really love it! Its a light to medium coverage & it gives the skin a very pretty soft even look with just a bit of a healthy glow. And, I feel like my skin is in even better shape when I take it off.

JerseyGirl

So, I was in my bio-hazard Sephora yesterday :rofl::doh: I got a sample of that new UD one & done foundation in light. It was too yellow toned for my skin. It did make the skin look really soft focus but I wasn't completely thrilled with it. I've been using the AmorePacific color control cushion foundation in light & I really love it! Its a light to medium coverage & it gives the skin a very pretty soft even look with just a bit of a healthy glow. And, I feel like my skin is in even better shape when I take it off.

I received a sample set of these, it had multiple colors to test. I really like these cushion foundations, they seem very light yet have decent coverage. I have to test another color to see if its right. The first one I tried was too dark. I'm glad you like it.

elegant-one

I received a sample set of these, it had multiple colors to test. I really like these cushion foundations, they seem very light yet have decent coverage. I have to test another color to see if its right. The first one I tried was too dark. I'm glad you like it.

Yes. Its very nice. And, I think its good for the skin. I think they need a better color range. Let me know if you end up finding one that works!

Prettypackages

Awwww thank you Elegant! And thank you for your feedback!

I confess I am on an "All Things Red" kick right now!

View attachment 53844
Including shoes for spring/summer!
View attachment 53845

how is the arch support on those shoes?
Thanks so much my dear :flowers: You're so kind! Haha...I've been shopping for her all morning :cloud9::sunshine:

You love the UD lippies THAT much :) There are so many highlighter addicts on here that someone will have a good answer for you. I'm really picky about how my highlighters should look on.
I actually never tried them, but for 11 bucks, I want to get them and check them out.

Latest posts