rofl.gif
well, if its a Bat Cave it could theoretically be a Bite Cave

elegant-one

Sephora NEEDS to get rid of "There's Only A Few Left"
rofl.gif
seriously...it's makeup mind control for the very weak drinking mr. merlot
amazed.gif
girlhaha.gif

So, I really really wanted Burberry's Misty blush which was out of stock & then it came back in & darn it, right before the sale it says ^^^ THAT! So I ordered it.
lol.gif

Medgal07

Sephora NEEDS to get rid of "There's Only A Few Left"
rofl.gif
seriously...it's makeup mind control for the very weak drinking mr. merlot
amazed.gif
girlhaha.gif

So, I really really wanted Burberry's Misty blush which was out of stock & then it came back in & darn it, right before the sale it says ^^^ THAT! So I ordered it.
lol.gif
What did you just buy?????
th_roll1.gif
lmao.gif
They know when you're browsing!!!!

Vineetha

Sephora NEEDS to get rid of "There's Only A Few Left" :rofl: seriously...it's makeup mind control for the very weak drinking mr. merlot :whoa: :haha: So, I really really wanted Burberry's Misty blush which was out of stock & then it came back in & darn it, right before the sale it says ^^^ THAT! So I ordered it. :lol:
:lmao: they do! Misty is gorgeous!!! And it always goes OOs so ;) :bigthumb:

shontay07108

I took that jem compact out of my cart. Saw a few pics of it on tumblr and it's small. Plus, the wait just made me not want it anymore. Right now I only have four things in my cart b/c I want to get more stuff from thebalm and those new la splash lipsticks are calling me (even though something's telling me they aren't that great).

katred

Specktra Bestie
Misty is gorgeous!!! And it always goes OOs so
winks.gif
thmbup.gif
I recently bought my first Burberry blush- Peony. It was a choice between that and Misty, but now I'm wondering if I should go back for her as well. I hate having only one of a product from a brand. It feels frivolous. Having 600 lipsticks from Guerlain seems like I'm hard at work on something. Like a mental disorder.
tease.gif

Latest posts