All Things Sephora

purplerinne

Armani shades are very hard to match if you're not matched in person. Wish I could help. I'm NC 30-35 I'M going to Nordies on thursday to return an item that arrived broken, I'll swatch them for you.
For shits and giggles I tried the 4.5 in the compact and put some on my nose and it doesn't look too off. Maybe it's the lighting in this office that made it look peachy. Will try it tomorrow and I hope I hate it bc it's pricey for a compact lol I use Bare Escentuals Perfecting Veil which makes me look airbrushed

smileyt06

I asked this in a NARS thread also: does anyone use the all-day luminous weightless foundation? Mine that arrived today is like straight water even after shaking a lot.
I love that foundation definitely 2 drops will cover your whole face
So much stuff is sold out. I feel bad for VIB's if there isn't a mass restock!
I was thinking the same like that must suck. I noticed that two of the items I got are sold out with email for alert and the other item the champagne glow palette is sold out and that option to sign up for email is not even there

singer82

Yay for Stud! Can't wait to get it. Looks like my Nars order will be here Friday instead of Sat! Excited to finally try out Dominique!
The ups just came with my sephora order, im so happy i managed to get the nars stud eyeshadow, it truly is beautiful
b32b816a_image.jpeg
908dd66f_image.jpeg
But i have to say those 100pt perks are too small, nice to try them out anyways
I know! I refresh my cart once in awhile and get a nice pit in my stomach waiting to see the number lol. Already had one thing sell out. I was iffy on it anyways. But I'll be quite upset if my purfume sets sell out.
So much stuff is sold out. I feel bad for VIB's if there isn't a mass restock!

jenise

I got one of my packages today! My ARDENCY INN MODSTER Mānuka Honey Enriched Pigment Duo came shattered though. I called the VIBR line and they're sending a replacement. Hopefully packaged better. It's just such a hassle to return/ship back the damaged item. I know sometimes they just let you keep it. :sigh:
Just keep it lol

shontay07108

Just ordered the YSL Blur primer and Urban Decay Rapture blush. I kept looking for other things to add, but I couldn't find anything. I figured I better hurry up before the code stopped working.

smileyt06

made another purchase three more artist shadows got all my ones that were online only. That way I could get the rest in store for the next sale lol

elegant-one

lmao.gif
I got 5 UPS boxes, 2 Fedex and 1 USPS today . I need a couple more recycle bins if i need to destroy the evidence of this massacre!
girlhaha.gif

Got MAuvember today and its GORGEOUs!!!
eyelove.gif
Thank you @stormborn
heart.gif
rofl.gif
I hear hubs in the garage this evening wresting with them to flatten them out because there was no room left in the can
girlhaha.gif
pompom.gif

Thats awesome about Mauvember!!! I'm sure that its very pretty on you
eyelove.gif

Genn

I had four boxes today when I got home :encore: I should probably show my husband what he bought me for my Birthday. Has anyone received a shipping notice from Nars yet? I ordered on the 6th but when I log into my account it still says "shipping soon"

dash4

I tried the Tatcha Dewy Skin Mist and I LOVE it, but now i am home.. and the code is still working but it is OOS... ergh. So annoying.

I think I might call up Sephora and bitch about the MUFE shadow ordeal... what do yall think? LOL Take one for the team... and be a brat? or nah...

EDIT -- Is the Tatcha Dewy Mist a hard to come by item? (ie, barely in stock, etc)... wanna know whether or not to get my hopes up.

Genn

I forgot to add- in one of my orders I received a sample of a rejuvenating mask with ...........wait for it...........BEE VENOM. :bump: Bad Ass in training over here!

Latest posts