All Things Sephora

Monsy

lmao.gif
Thank you Monsy darling---your staples are so noted and appreciated!!!!
drinks.gif

Vineetha

So I tried the Burberry liquid  felt tip liner today :love: It's the first time I have been able to do a flick at the end of my liner without it looking weird on me. It wore really well on me, but I'm pretty sure it isn't waterproof. I've been trying to emulate Alicia Vikander's liner from the new Man From Uncle Movie. She wears THE most amazing 60's clothes & earrings in the movie. I could wear every one of them!!!
I might have to :type: or rather :)lol:) ... you know ....for testing purposes!! I got the contour pen today and I agree it is just lovely!! I wouldn't use it for cheek contouring since the amount is tiny and wouldn't last more than few uses! I prefer KA contour book anyways for that!! Eyes/nose is what i picked it up for and its perfect for that!! :love:

elegant-one

I got the contour pen today and I agree it is just lovely!! I wouldn't use it for cheek contouring since the amount is tiny and wouldn't last more than few uses! I prefer KA contour book anyways for that!! Eyes/nose is what i picked it up for and its perfect for that!!
love.gif
girlhaha.gif

You got the contour pen too! I love it.
pompom.gif
I did draw a line in the hollows of my cheeks, quick finger blend & popped the Cameo blush on over it & it looked amazing.

starletta8

So I tried the Burberry liquid felt tip liner today
love.gif
It's the first time I have been able to do a flick at the end of my liner without it looking weird on me. It wore really well on me, but I'm pretty sure it isn't waterproof.

I've been trying to emulate Alicia Vikander's liner from the new Man From Uncle Movie. She wears THE most amazing 60's clothes & earrings in the movie. I could wear every one of them!!!

EO, it's a dead-dupe for Tarte's felt liner. Same casing, design. Same origin. Back when I was blogging, I was shocked at how identical they were!

Medgal07

Sephora BT Forum Advisor

Hi All! To answer some of the questions in this thread-

Our VIB Rouge 20% off promotion weekend has officially ended. However, certain items that were out of stock during that time may now be available in stores and online. If you were unable to purchase your favorite item this past weekend and it is now available, we will be happy to extend your 20% discount for that item if you purchase it November 13th-16th. This can be done in store, or by calling us at 877-SEPHORA. We apologize for any inconvenience but we are glad to extend the discount so you can get the product you love.

Cheers,
Sara
001_unsure.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Shars
How about just letting everyone use the code online so we don't tie up the phone lines? They clearly don't know how we order.
.....and you can't use your cash back programs!!!!

elegant-one

Alicia Vikander

This is actually how I dress when I'm not wearing jeans. I couldn't find a good pic of her eyeliner in the movie.

a39c830c9309c0cc84895e3f36b01716.jpg

Man-From-Uncle-Alicia-Vikander-Orange-Dress.jpg

the-man-from-uncle-gaby-fashion-style-looks-dress-vintage-retro-60sr.jpg

VioletSparkles

Everyone should check their recent Sephora orders carefully. Like other ladies on this thread, I had an item missing from one of the boxes - the Surratt Prismatique lipstick which is now out of stock. I called the Rouge hotline, and CS was nice but not that apologetic about the situation. At first she was simply going to issue a refund for the missing lipstick, but I said I don't want to pay full-price for it when it comes back in stock. It was not my mistake that it was omitted from my box. So she notated my account, and I have to call in to order once it is in stock. Not too happy about this because I will lose out on Discover Card Deals (which is/was at 10% cash back at the time of purchase). I need to check my orders very, very carefully from now on.
@bunnypoet it looks like all the Surratt Prismatique lippies are in stock except for "Jolie Laid." Several are saying only a few left, but they are there if you want to make another attempt at snagging one.
cheerleader.gif

Medgal07

Soooooo, I am going home for about 12 days, and just typed up my list of things to pack. I'm good at limiting myself when it comes to outfits and shoes and hair products-- but I absolutely CANT cut down on makeup!

I'm like "oh I'll just bring the staples... BUT WHAT IF--"
lmao.gif
I'm so high maintenance when it comes to beauty products. I really really love my options...

I have on my list:
2 primers (matte and dewy)
2 foundations (I mix these every day)
under-eye corrector
under eye concealer
other concealer for brightening / rouge acne mark
all over powder
setting powder
1 contour color
cool toned bronzer
warm toned bronzer
tarte blush palette
4 other HG blushes (becca gypsy, CT love glow, milani luminoso, ud rapture)
2 HLs plus the new becca HL palette
dip brow
brow gel
ud eye primer
glitter glue
FOUR PALETTES (i can't pick!! KVD shade & light, viseart dark mattes, ABH self-made & ABH world traveller)
8 CP singles eye shadows
2 TF cream shadows
kvd liner
2 different color gel liners
2 mascaras (1 waterproof, 1 not)
brushes for allllllll of the above (which is a lot of brushes, tbh)
setting spray
meteorites compact (taking a tin of balls would be ideal but nervous about traveling with them)

oh.. yeah.. and I haven't even gotten to picking out lipsticks. I'll need liquid lipsticks, normal lipsticks, nudes, reds, fall colors.... lip liners....
icon_eek.gif
th_crazy2.gif

The good news is I'm driving, so weight limit is not a requirement but I was *trying* not to go ham on what i'm bringing, It's 12 days. Though I'll likely be wearing makeup 10-11 of the days there.

How do you ladies travel when it comes to makeup? How do you cut down your list or pack smaller? I know z palettes are wonderful but I don't like depotting. Plus the majority of my singles are CP super shock eyeshadows. Those can't be depotted.

Any suggestions? I think I might pass out trying to carry all this up/down 5 flights of stairs
heat.gif

Just hitch up the trailer Lauren---what's the problem????
lmao.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Prettypackages
This is stupid!

IT really is!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by Bronwyn

Bite beauty mauvember
It looks really pretty on you Bronwyn!!!

MissElle12

Rouge is over... Regular VIB starts 11/13 - 11/26 (source: Vineetha.. blame her if it is wrong :santa2: ) ... Rouge were NOT supposed to be able to shop during the VIB sale (only the early Rouge sale)... but there are mixed comments from people who have talked to employees in store and on Sephora's forum..  I am sure you will be okay on 11/13 .. not sure what the code is, but as soon as someone has it - it will probably be posted. PS ~  I still have my regular VIB card - wonder if they'd notice in the computer if I tried to slide by with that
I already shopped the rouge sale, but since they sent me a vib coupon im looking for a loophole to keep shopping lol
[COLOR=0000FF]  [COLOR=0000FF]  Try it---try it all---use it all!!![/COLOR]
:lmao: I will and report back!!

poodle649

So I am trying to catch up on 6+ pages of posts in this thread. I am behind, but wanted to say I just got my Glamglow Big Book of Sexy in and it is a LOT bigger than I thought it would be. It is huge. Opened, it basically fits across the foot of my queen size bed. Here is the silly story they put in it. But anyway, they sent it in the odd shaped box Glamglow initially sent it to Sephora in. I know because the old shipping label is right on the top of it. So they obviously opened that box to add in my packing receipt, yet they didn't put in my samples! It's not like the samples were even gonna be good ones, but the principle hurts. I placed the order with Sephora, who guarantees 3 free samples. I want my full experience dammit! It's the little things...

Bronwyn

I'll make sure I check for certain....I've ordered so many things it would be easy to overlook something. You're the third person with missing merchandise!!!
th_roll1.gif
In twos of course!!!

ohboy.gif
We want cash back!!!

Really, really hard!!!

I hate when that happens!!!
Did you go through Ebates online or the Ebates App to Sephora or select Ebates while you were already on Sephora.

Try it---try it all---use it all!!!

Just hitch up the trailer Lauren---what's the problem????
lmao.gif

IT really is!!!
It looks really pretty on you Bronwyn!!!
Thank you :D

Medgal07

So apparently my pluminette shipped today. One of the samples I chose is a hazmat item. WTH? The entire order is being shipped ground. Over one week to get here.
No way---it appears mine was also shipped---actually overnighted---arriving tomorrow and I got 100 points for the delay!!!!
shrugs.gif

bunnypoet

ohboy.gif
That is NOT right! Sephora is still a disaster with a bad attitude.
After hearing all the complaints on social media and on their community boards, you would think Sephora would finally get a clue. And this is the Rouge Concierge. Yeah, I really feel special and valued as a customer.

Icecaramellatte

LOL Exactly! I want to thell them, I'm really not.
what was it called before?

I feel that way about my Sultry Muse palette. I love the colors swatched on my arm, but on my eye they look very dull and blah. THey don't pop the same way they do on my arm. I was hoping I'd have better luck with Paris. So I'm playing with bases and we'll see.
Anyone else notice this? I saw one youtube review about it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtXVqjL3ZNMIt

It was called Brunette before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haven

So apparently my pluminette shipped today. One of the samples I chose is a hazmat item. WTH? The entire order is being shipped ground. Over one week to get here.
I had a point perk in my order but it said the order would go ground so I took it out. Too eager to get my order. The other perfume samples didn't say that. Strange.

Latest posts