All Things Sephora

Vineetha

do you like mulberry? I got pale barely in the sale an am contemplating that guy or one of the darker browns.
shade wise it is really close to rouge noir! It is slightly more powdery than the glow ones!! I prefer glow shadows but it ended up
performing well once applied!! It's more plum on me than brown!! :D

Halfrican Chic

I'm sorry to hear that slowlikehoney.
I was granted the cash back on my second attempt. Ebates said it is up to Sephora to report it so we get the cash back.

stephshopaholic

Has anyone used the skin inc serums and thought they were worth the $$? I recently got the rougeinc code samples in vitamin a and hylauronic (I took the quiz on their site and got those two plus vitamin c) and I like the way my skin feels after applying them but they are pricey so not sure if they're worth investing in or not I was thinking about using my $25 off on one. I currently use Paula's choice antioxidant serum.

MsGlossy

Hi all! I've missed everyone since the site was down and moving platforms over the weekend!

I'm pretty overwhelmed with figuring out the new site. Is there a page where we can see all of our threads that we're subscribed to? :scratch:

Not sure if this has already been answered, but you should be able to view them by going to 'Settings' then 'General Settings'. Mine is listed in the middle of the page, but there is also a 'Subscriptions' folder on the left side where you should be able to see them all.

MsGlossy

Haha I'm sure I don't need it but I was looking at all my shadows and I don't have as many palettes and singles as I do blushes or lipsticks so I figured I should fix that;). Plus another neutral palette doesn't hurt. Which LLLR did you get? I was looking at all the restocked ones but I managed to hold strong and skip.

Wait a minute! Did past months come back in stock? I would've loved to get Shade 002 - Japenese Eggplant.

Vineetha

Wait a minute! Did past months come back in stock? I would've loved to get Shade 002 - Japenese Eggplant.
there was a restock on all the shades except 08 and 12 on Sunday!! They were available the whole day till Monday morning when everything went back to OOS! Not sure if it was an error in lieu of the whole set coming out, but they did honor all the orders made!!

Jayjayy

Without Specktra I havent bought anything from Sephora lol. What has everyone picked up lately??

I might spend Thanksgiving alone which means plenty of online shopping!

novocainedreams

Without Specktra I havent bought anything from Sephora lol. What has everyone picked up lately??

I might spend Thanksgiving alone which means plenty of online shopping!

Same here, I just had surgery so going anywhere is not likely...which does not help my online shopping! Haha. I've already spent way way too much on sales this month!

Latest posts