All Things Sephora

hitchcockblonde

Hmmm. To be honest. I've tried both the liquid and the soap and I don't think the liquid is that good lol. They both work great for eye brushes but for my foundation brushes, the liquid doesn't do a very good job. *sigh* I'm going to try your baby shampoo trick though.
It was the same for me. I can use the bronners on my eye and cheek brushes but absolutely not for my foundation brushes. It seemed to make a paste out of the foundation left on the brush that would not rinse out. So gross. I use either baby shampoo or beauty blender solid for my foundation brushes now and bronners mixed with water for the rest of them.

Medgal07

Did you get the email from Ebates yet? I know I'm due for a check on 11/15 so I've been keeping an eye out but I haven't gotten anything yet. I'm definitely getting the gift card since my Sephora cart totals around $300 worth of make up that I don't need but can't pass up.
sigh.gif
They sent me an Email sometime in Sept to let me know the amount of my check to expect Nov 15. It's a quarterly schedule and they're always on time.

sagehen

[COLOR=EE82EE]  ****Singing to the tune of Oh Happy Day-------- Oh happy haul, oh happy haul --oh happy haul, oh happy haul since Ebates washed, since Ebates washed since Ebates washed my needs away!!!!  [/COLOR]
LMAO I just spit out part of my lunch...at my DESK! Thanks @medgal!

montREALady

It was the same for me. I can use the bronners on my eye and cheek brushes but absolutely not for my foundation brushes. It seemed to make a paste out of the foundation left on the brush that would not rinse out. So gross. I use either baby shampoo or beauty blender solid for my foundation brushes now and bronners mixed with water for the rest of them.
No joke, this is what I use along with the BB Solid. It really gets my brushes clean with no damage. I wet the brush, swirl it in soap then lightly swirls on the mitt, rinse and I'm good to go. My white brushes get back sparkly white because it really gets in there. I don't use it as a mitt.

http://www.target.com/p/boots-barkley-pet-grooming-mit-short-or-medium-coats/-/A-14908986#prodSlot=medium_1_5&term=grooming+mitt

Medgal07

Yeah so Target totally has 40% off boots today for the whole family (online and in store with the Cartwheel app). Just ordered a pair for each of my kids and it cost $29 total with the deal and my Redcard. I know, not Sephora, but I know some of you have kids, hahahaaa. Now to look for myself...don't sleep on Tarjay ya'll. I need another pair of boots like a hole in the head though
holysheep.gif
Or some of us weirdos just like boots! ****side eye to EO & Pretty!!!!
girlhaha.gif

montREALady

I'll check them both out, thanks for suggesting moonstone!
No prob. Oh and Pearl is another and it just came out in the new Becca Champagne Glow Palette that's on Sephora now. It's going to be released next year on its own. It's even paler than Moonstone.

Medgal07

I thought hubs was going to have to take me to the hospital last night my stomach pains were so severe, but I hate hospitals & doctors so I toughed it out & I feel so much better today.
nope.gif
I even ran this afternoon since I couldn't yesterday because I felt so bad. Thanks for being there Sis
friends.gif
heart.gif
OMG!! You really did have a bad bug. I'm so glad you feel better Sis
heart.gif
The merchants were all concerned---they all loss $$$$$ while you were ailing. They even asked for you!
girlhaha.gif
​Another day and they would have been worried about their stocks plunging!!

Vineetha

Yes, I know!
girlhaha.gif
There will always be another needed blush. I think you every time I get another one

Aww thanks Vee
friends.gif
I feel pretty much like my ol self today
type.gif
girlhaha.gif

Are you feeling better today? Are you still a silent shopper
girlhaha.gif
th_kiss.gif
I am still a silent shopper that occasionally demands food and water be brought to where she sits
lol.gif

Prettypackages

Hmmm. To be honest. I've tried both the liquid and the soap and I don't think the liquid is that good lol. They both work great for eye brushes but for my foundation brushes, the liquid doesn't do a very good job. *sigh* I'm going to try your baby shampoo trick though.
good to know it wasn't just me. Or that I wasn't doing something.

boschicka

I listened to a conference call from Beautylish when they were launching their limited edition set with Chikuhodo and they said never to use Dr Bronners b/c it's too harsh.

cocofiere

Let's see if I get one or not. Sephora has screwed me over for the past three events. No mail, and no email either.
I hate that the VIB sale coincides with The Makeup Show this year because I have to split my makeup budget between the two. Aargh! Is F&F going on right now? I've been out the loop a bit lately due to complete and utter "busy-ness."
Yeah so Target totally has 40% off boots today for the whole family (online and in store with the Cartwheel app). Just ordered a pair for each of my kids and it cost $29 total with the deal and my Redcard. I know, not Sephora, but I know some of you have kids, hahahaaa. Now to look for myself...don't sleep on Tarjay ya'll. I need another pair of boots like a hole in the head though :sheep:
I saw that this morning and am truly trying to ignore it but.....40%!!!!!

Medgal07

I cant wait for the VIB Sale but I dont think I'm going to buy much. Im trying to cool it on lipsticks and blushes, but Im sure I'll end up with a few. I saw a great BITE one for MOvember!
Might get a xmas gift or 2 as well. I kind of want to try a highligghter. Im trying to dabble in those right now
Oh highlighting will look so good on that pretty face of your's.

Quote: Originally Posted by mel33t

I've been loving Becca Opal. It's darker than I would normally go for but it just looks so pretty with a berry lip.
I love me some Opal!!! That's a nice combo Mel.

Latest posts