All Things Sephora

elegant-one

AND...I ordered a pair of jeans
rofl.gif

Genn

The Hakahodoo brush set is back in stock. HURRY!
I was trying to stay up for that last night and then fell asleep. I was so ticked when it was sold out at 1:30 a.m . I was complaining to my husband about it awhile ago and while I was trying to show him what sold out on me , (I had just looked I swear only 30 seconds before and it was oos) it was back in stock. He handed me his credit card. Score! Sometimes complaining does pay off

TwiggyPop

Yes, at least swatch in the store to see if you like it. If your Sephora has crappy lighting, wear it out under different lighting. Thats ok about the blushes, I for years I only had 1 lipstick, blush & eyeshadow.
I was cursing you while in the store today. Haha. I wasn't even thinking about getting a NARS duo, but I had your words in my head so I swatched and fell in love with the highlighter. I thought it might look a little bit like ABH Starlight and I just happened to be wearing it today so I asked my friend who works there to tell me of the highlight on my cheeks were about the same as the highlight on my arm. She literally had to turn me left, turn me right and turn me left and around again to find good lighting. Lmao! I felt like a cell phone trying to get a signal.

elegant-one

I was cursing you while in the store today. Haha. I wasn't even thinking about getting a NARS duo, but I had your words in my head so I swatched and fell in love with the highlighter. I thought it might look a little bit like ABH Starlight and I just happened to be wearing it today so I asked my friend who works there to tell me of the highlight on my cheeks were about the same as the highlight on my arm. She literally had to turn me left, turn me right and turn me left and around again to find good lighting. Lmao! I felt like a cell phone trying to get a signal.
rofl.gif
I Love the whole story!
lol.gif
kissy.gif

We all have too many highlighters, but this one is so sexy beautiful.
girlhaha.gif

thefbomb

I'm proud of myself for not going crazy on makeup items I ONLY bought some skincare items (and the mini stila trio earlier at a drugstore) Here's my haul and gift bag
e92037eb_image.jpeg
5c676165_image.jpeg

Vineetha

Oh my...Armani Lip Maesto in 507 Boudoir is SO beautiful!!!! I just ordered mine earlier from Nordies because weird Sephora doesn't have it. It's a new Holiday shade. I swatched it Wed. & its a beautiful deep mauve. I hope it looks like that on my lips. I ordered all Armani for the sale...blushes & lipsticks :D  
:frenz: I picked up 507 too!! I wanted it since I saw Havi's swatches!!!:happydance:

laurennnxox

Both my orders shipped already!
pompom.gif
I kept it really modest this year though. I'll be popping in store sometime this weekend to pick up some hair stuff when I make an exchange.

MsGlossy

I have my own happy place- an entire drawer dedicated to masks and treatments. I can combat just about any skin issue now.
Same here! Still on the hunt for the perfect brightening mask but once I have that I will be set for life.
girlhaha.gif
I do have deluxe samples of Glam Glow, Korres and a few others. I just haven't tried them all to see which is my fave.

starletta8

Same here! Still on the hunt for the perfect brightening mask but once I have that I will be set for life.
girlhaha.gif
I do have deluxe samples of Glam Glow, Korres and a few others. I just haven't tried them all to see which is my fave.

I only recently became a real skincare junkie. I've always taken care of my skin, but not like this. I'm a little wary of brighteners personally.

MsGlossy

Which reminds me.
ohboy.gif
I was in Sephora today and asked to try a sample of the Algenist Brightening Mask. I was directed to their "skincare guru" who repeatedly told me that Algenist doesn't make one. She kept telling me that I may have had the names mixed up. I was pretty sure it was Algenist but she had me doubting myself. She gave me a sample of PTR Camu Camu serum even though I told her I already owned it.
ohboy.gif
Walked over to SiJCP and there was the Algenist Brightening Mask! It was also in the Beauty Unmasked Set that I was planning to buy so that worked out perfectly.

Also, the cashier also didn't give me my tote bag when I checked out. I asked for it after I got my "sample" and the associate said it was just for Rouges and turned her back on me! I am so sick of some of the associates there. I demanded my flimsy little tote bag and walked out.
girlhaha.gif

MsGlossy

I only recently became a real skincare junkie. I've always taken care of my skin, but not like this. I'm a little wary of brighteners personally.
I got into skincare before I got into makeup and I still enjoy trying every skincare product I can get my hands on. For brightening I usually use Vit C serums but figured a brightening mask would be nice. Why are you wary of brighteners, if you don't mind me asking?

Latest posts