All Things Sephora

miss0annette

So I just bought my first Stila liquid lipstick in patina and love them! I think they're so much better than ABH. Which makes me sad because I have 3 ABH that I don't really use.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Lol yep, same!! I wish it was in my notifications section as normal :( And all my "thanks" that I've gathered over the years are gone :(.

Those are not gone, just not visible at the moment. There's still a lot of tweaking to do so we might see that feature again eventually. :)

awickedshape

Those are not gone, just not visible at the moment. There's still a lot of tweaking to do so we might see that feature again eventually. :)

I hope so! And mys post count has gone down to a third of what it was.
Hoping to get the hang of the new site soon.

Last edited:

Icecaramellatte

I went to use my Anastasia Brow Wiz today that I bought during the Sephora sale and I couldn't get it to twist up. So irritated. I have to look for the receipt. I don't know when I'll get to the store. Bummed as for once I actually threw the box out right away. I rarely do that but thought why have clutter collecting. I've bought this a bunch of times no need to keep the box for a while - NOT! Glad to be back here though.

TwiggyPop

Aww, thank you!!
Since I'm getting that laser treatment done next Friday I bought some more hats and scarves to protect my face from the sun. It was a good excuse to get some super cute hats that I've been eyeing for a few weeks!

How do I tag someone or quote them? I was replying to Meddie, but now I feel like I'm talking to myself. Haha

Last edited:

DMcG9

How long does it take to recover from your laser treatment? I am totally ignorant of laser procedures for skin.

starletta8

More money for other things.......

Does anyone know when the Pantone color of the year stuff comes out at Sephora?

I know, a bit late replying due to the downtime, but.....

The Pantone COTY is named every (early) December. Last year it was announced 3 December, so we're almost there!

A bit of digging reveals that Marsala launched late December, whereas Radiant Orchid launched early/mid March. I can't find when Tangerine launched.

So, I'd be willing to go out on this limb: if it's a traditional spring/summery color, look for the collection this spring. If it's a fall/winter appropriate color, look for it ASAP.

TwiggyPop

Oh nice! I will definitely try that Mario toner! Supposedly Ulta is going to have a sale on his line starting tonight at 12:00 midnight CST.. So maybe they will be part of it.

I like the GlamGlow cleansers - they are such an interesting concept. I wish I would have ordered it when GlamGlow was doing B1G1 - but I think they did that same sale for black Friday or Cyber Monday last year too.. if so, I am going to definitely buy it.

Let me know if you find out if they're doing the BOGO again. I really want the black mask. I got the green one when they had the most recent BOGO to help with my blackheads, but when you get to be my age you have to start doubling up on those masks. Haha

TwiggyPop

How long does it take to recover from your laser treatment? I am totally ignorant of laser procedures for skin.

I can start wearing makeup after 48 hours, it should stop peeling in about 3-5 days and I'll have baby soft skin after a week. I can't wait!
:yess: :catdance:

AnneAntz

My VIB Haul!

Here are my vib haul items, only on not on this picture is beauty blender cleanser. Im thinking to return it, since i just bought Dr.Bonner's bar soap that many people said it is the dupe or even better. What is your suggestion? i did use bb cleanser 1 time already, may be sephora wont take it back.

Attachments

• 20151117_193457.jpg
    20151117_193457.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:

Latest posts