All Things Sephora

elegant-one

Marc Jacobs Spotlight Glowstick - a very pretty pearly slight ivory shade with very tiny shimmers. It's nice, probably not unique but I do like the almost cream to powder feel on the skin.

IMG_9147.JPG
IMG_9149.JPG
IMG_9151.JPG
IMG_9154.JPG
IMG_9155.JPG
IMG_9156.JPG

JulieDiva

anyone get an email yet about sale??? specifically Canadians?? I have nothing and its soon...???
what is the online code? Thanks:)

Shopping Obsess

anyone get an email yet about sale??? specifically Canadians?? I have nothing and its soon...???
what is the online code? Thanks:)

Yes, got the email this morning. Code online is Rougenote. I also received the card in the mail last week. I don't ever recall getting mail from Sephora before.

DILLIGAF

I'm thinking foundation for this sale. Any suggestions? I was going to try the MUFE ultra HD but I'm not sold.

Prettypackages

LOL, no fun at all. But, luckily, nothing has really grabbed my attention. It's made me slow down for sure.
Ha, it's not fun, for sure! I'm only buying two things b/c I'm waiting for 20% off in the fall for permanent items and buying everything else I want now from other stores with better rewards.

laurennnxox

I think I'm being "smart" and just stocking up on my necessities. My go-to eyeliner is about to dry out, I need more night moisturizer, I'm out of UD Setting spray, etc. I might get 1 or 2 purchases for fun... but I just placed a huge haul at Nordies and Colourpop and I want to buy some HOL lashes and some of MAC's upcoming collections. So, I agree, being responsible sucks :p

Monsy

15% is miserable
VIBR should be at least 20% off. there aren't much benefits of being vibr really

Latest posts