All Things Sephora

elegant-one

I got D&G Petal lipstick yesterday & its a very very pretty slight warm tiny bit rose - nude. It's perfect. I noticed that it wasn't heavily scented either.

BrittLuvsMakeup

Thanks for posting that. I want to order this but maybe I should wait until you get yours to see how you like the formula. I have Lolita(s) lol too but that doesn't matter ;)

I received Firenze in the mail yesterday and I agree with Shars assessment of the formula. It's creamy, sets quickly, and is true to tube. In person, the shade looks much lighter in the tube than shown on the website, however, it's still a pretty color and is a tad lighter than Lolita when worn. I carefully ate soup with it on and then Chickfila later on and it stayed on very well (some did come off though which I did expect with the type of food I ate). I paired it with NYX Mahogany lip liner which goes with it perfectly (a dupe for MAC Plum). You should like it if you decide to order it!

Thanks for posting! I don't have kvd lolita and I much prefer Stila's formula! I need to get this :)

Firenze is my first Stila liquid lipstick and I have to agree that I think it's a better formula than Kat Von D's liquid lipsticks from my experience. It's a lot more comfortable on the lips and not as drying.

GreenEyedAllie

I apologize if this has already been discussed somewhere earlier in the thread, but has anyone tried the Becca backlit primer? If so, what do you think about it? I'm not sure I noticed a real difference under NARS all-day luminous foundation or the radiant tinted moisturizer. I'm getting the new matte skin tint, though, and I think it could be nice with that.

colormefab

Hello frans. I'm here to be enabled. LOL. My birthday was earlier this month but I was unable to doing any damage in the makeup category because I had the genius idea to move to a new place around the same time. Havent been here in a while but I'm happy to see the Sephora heads are still going. OAN: I'm still getting used to the new site but I'm not feeling the popup adds..

colormefab

Anybody tried the Tarte lip paint in Fomo? I have a few of the other colors in this line and like the formula. I'm trying to decide between Fomo and Stila's Firenze. From what I can tell, they are similar in color. I just want to pick one that's most flattering.

BrittLuvsMakeup

For anyone who missed out on the Too Faced Holiday Palettes, both the Le Grand Chateau and Le Grand Palais palettes are up on Sephora's website! I just bought the Le Grand Chateau palette. I initially wanted to purchase it when it came out, however, I was on the fence about it and when I decided that I wanted to get it, it was sold out. So I jumped on it when I saw it back on the site, lol. They are still listed as limited edition so don't wait too long to get it if you want it! :)

elegant-one

I received Firenze in the mail yesterday and I agree with Shars assessment of the formula. It's creamy, sets quickly, and is true to tube. In person, the shade looks much lighter in the tube than shown on the website, however, it's still a pretty color and is a tad lighter than Lolita when worn. I carefully ate soup with it on and then Chickfila later on and it stayed on very well (some did come off though which I did expect with the type of food I ate). I paired it with NYX Mahogany lip liner which goes with it perfectly (a dupe for MAC Plum). You should like it if you decide to order it!

Firenze is my first Stila liquid lipstick and I have to agree that I think it's a better formula than Kat Von D's liquid lipsticks from my experience. It's a lot more comfortable on the lips and not as drying.

:thankyou: That is very helpful!!! I almost ordered it yesterday but decided to wait. I will definitely pick it up now.

I ordered Marc Jacobs new Ultra skinny fineliner gel liner instead.

colormefab

Anyone doing the Sephora Matte Lip weekly thing for the month of February? This week is Tarte's Tarteist Lip Paint in Namaste (deluxe sample), free with $25 purchase with the code BOLDLIP. I think I may get this one. I love a good matte nude...

http://www.sephora.com/boldlip?om_m...that in mind if you haven't already tried it.

Latest posts