All Things Sephora

elegant-one

I got Exposed, Koko, Candy, Heir, Reign, Literally, and So Cute.....:oops: :icon_cheers: :rofl:

If I have to pay for shipping, might as well get everything I wanted to try...

:rofl::type::sunshine: I should have gotten Candy & So Cute as well. The shipping is so high. Well, let me know what the shades are like when you get them :marchmellow:

elegant-one

Not from what I've heard. It's just that my skin is so sensitive and I never know what will set it off. Glamglow made my face blow up and so I am hesitant to try new things.

Yay! I sat this one out because I have everything I want. Please let me know what you think when you get them. A tip though: apply one thin layer and if you need more wait for the first to dry before applying the next.

I just got the flowerbomb e-mail. Wish they had sent it to me when I was buying those Bite lipsticks and Nails Inc polishes.

It always seems like they send the code AFTER you order!!!

Ok, thanks for the tip. I hope the shades look good on me :rofl:

Glamglow - my skin did not like. Korres rose mask it does. Its awful that you have to be afraid to try something on your face. I always hate trying something new because you never know :(

GreenEyedAllie

:rofl::type::sunshine: I should have gotten Candy & So Cute as well. The shipping is so high. Well, let me know what the shades are like when you get them :marchmellow:

Definitely! I'm curious about Dolce, but I have a feeling I will not be a repeat customer if the comparison to ColourPop is as close as some are saying.

Jayjayy

Oooh, this isn't Sephora, but Dose of Colors (my fave liquid lipstick brand) is having a 20% off sale for their third birthday. The code is dosex3. All I really needed was one of their traditional lipsticks called Karma. It's a beautiful orange shade. Hopefully, some of you may want to use the code.

ahhh you're the best! I've literally been adding Mood and Brick to my cart every other day for weeks, but couldn't pull the trigger. I wanted Berry Me 2 since my old one started leaking oil, but it's always sold out. Guess I really didn't need all 3 anyway :rolleyes:

shontay07108

ahhh you're the best! I've literally been adding Mood and Brick to my cart every other day for weeks, but couldn't pull the trigger. I wanted Berry Me 2 since my old one started leaking oil, but it's always sold out. Guess I really didn't need all 3 anyway :rolleyes:

Glad I could help! :D I have Mood and Brick. They're both great, but Mood is especially amazing.

montREALady

Maybe submit your name again (if you can) or try another e-mail address?

Can you try to add yourself again? I signed up for the list but decided I didn't want it. Now they won't stop sending me the stupid emails.
Yeah I've done it more than once and I used another email addy too because I think their customer service suggested that when I complained in April. I really don't need another box subscription but still!

montREALady

I know it is, I just bit the bullet and bought... but I think I have all that I want now from her. I got Like gloss last week and it's beautiful! Got Reign this week and wearing it today, also pretty and I have True Brown K Lipkit and King K Metal. I'm good for now. Their shipping is super fast though, I must say that. There will be another restock next Wednesday. She probably did that to mess with Jeffree Star, bwahahaaa! He'll be getting my $ that day.

Prettypackages

I don't know but, whatever the problem is, they need to fix it. This is the third time I have been on the waiting list.
same here, I get an email, sign up and the spots are full... ah well. I still never signed up for any of the others.

how many are out there?

sephora
target
ipsy
my mind just went blank...

shontay07108

I know it is, I just bit the bullet and bought... but I think I have all that I want now from her. I got Like gloss last week and it's beautiful! Got Reign this week and wearing it today, also pretty and I have True Brown K Lipkit and King K Metal. I'm good for now. Their shipping is super fast though, I must say that. There will be another restock next Wednesday. She probably did that to mess with Jeffree Star, bwahahaaa! He'll be getting my $ that day.

lol is he launching anything new that day? I don't think I want any existing shades from him.

elegant-one

You like - LIKE :rofl:What's it look like <-----LIKE :rofl:on? OMGosh LOL! Like...I haven't even poured my wine yet. Mine didn't ship yet but so many others did :(

Oh, & I freaked out when it did the MAC waiting room thing :doh: I was thinking that it would never work just like Mac's.

GreenEyedAllie

I'm posting here and in HAA. The JHxBecca Glow Palette (on MAC N1, Nars Terre Nueve, NARS Mont Blanc):

Blushes:

Rose Spritz, Amaretto, Pamplemousse

image.jpeg

Amaretto reads similar to NARS Madly on me but maybe a little darker and more brown/bronze.

Highlighters:

Prosecco Pop, Champagne Pop

image.jpeg

The differences are subtle for sure but slightly more pronounced in person. Prosecco is a deeper, more true gold where as Champagne is lighter and has pink tones. I barely touched Prosecco and I had hella glow, so be aware.

Overall verdict: I think the product quality is there from the 2 products I've used so far and how they all swatched. The sizes are pretty generous, I think. The packaging is cute and feels nice. The value is there and I'm happy to have it. Awesome for ladies who do not have a poop-ton of blushes and highlighters already, but for this that do, I imagine everything except maybe Rose Spritz is pretty dupable.

elegant-one

Oh, I got my RMS Beauty Un Concealer/Foundation today & so far I really love it. It made my skin look so flawless. I'm glad that I got shade 11 because it blends with my skin tone perfectly. Any lighter shade would not look natural. It takes just a little bit patted onto the skin.

Latest posts