All Things Sephora

boschicka

Annnnnnnd I just bought this! I was holding out because I only love about five of the colors in this palette and I own the previous Smokey palette. At this price I can justify the colors that I wanted and get a few extra to play with.

Don't blame you. It's a great deal!

fur4elise

Annnnnnnd I just bought this! I was holding out because I only love about five of the colors in this palette and I own the previous Smokey palette. At this price I can justify the colors that I wanted and get a few extra to play with.
​Annnnnd me too! :D I did not get the previous Smoky & it was too good a deal to pass up!

Prettypackages

I hate I missed this. Stupid migraine. I have $12 at Ulta too...
This isn't Sephora-related, but I thought that some of you may be interested in this, so I hope it's okay to post here.
At Ulta:
Rotator_073016_Sat_1

fur4elise

Already planning my purchases for the fall sale!!! :p

What will you be getting. I guess I should start thinking about it too. LOL

LOL! I have been adding and removing things from an ongoing list...I guess it depends on what is available at the time and where it is available. ;)

LE Stuffs:
I am lusting and waiting to see more of the NARS Sarah Moon DI E/S & Blush Palette. I like that this is a mixed palette.
Of all the Hourglass I like the look of the Ambient Surreal Light Palette the best. (do not have any Hourglass yet)
Waiting on more swatches of the coming KVD Metal Matte E/S Palette. However, I am not reaching for my color palettes lately...I regret not getting the Mi Vida Loca palette! :(

Basics Stuffs:
I may pick up a few UD Vice lippies in colors other than RED! And maybe some of the RED Smashbox lippies! #teambuyallthereds

Definitely going to splurge on the Diorshow Iconic Overcurl Mascara. I absolutely :heart: it! It just performs in a way that is just sigh...
I may get either the Tar
te Clean Slate Poreless (or is it the Smoothing...I have a deluxe sample in a jar) or Smashbox Pore Minimizing Primer. I have been alternating both and like both.
I am always on the hunt for the HG foundation & concealer...so I keep getting samples. If I can find a good match this would be the time I go for it. Waiting on trying the UD All Nighter. That's it for now...I am sure more stuffs will pop up! ;)

Last edited:

Jayjayy

what essence are you using?

I was using the COSRX Hyaluronic Acid Hydra Power Acid...whew long name lol. Its an essence. I like it, but I suspect it caused some clogged pores. I just started using the Belief Hydra Sebum Control Essence and it is no joke if you have extra oily skin! In the winter I enjoy the May Coop Raw Sauce.

smileyt06

Already planning my purchases for the fall sale!!! :p

Me too lol so far all the new KVD brushes, KVD liquid lipstick set, KVD primer, MUFE Artist 4 palette, 3 other MUFE eyeshadows, Nars Dark Coffee Creamy Radient Concealer, that new hourglass palette and so far that is it from there lol

Latest posts