All Things Sephora

shellygrrl

Staff member
An update on the Nude Rescue Oil. I've been using my sample for a little over a month (once a day, occasionally twice; two or three pumps of my sample). My skin is clearer and smoother, but I don't think I'd attribute it solely to the oil. I also added regular chemical exfoliation/acid toning to my skincare routine (Pixi Glow Tonic), and I think that's helped, too.

boschicka

I want to get some new goodies. What have you guys been loving recently?

Not what I have been loving, but what I'm looking to try:

Givenchy Rouge Interdit Vinyl Color Enhancing Lipstick
Kevyn Aucoin The Matte Lip Color
something from Milk (skincare)
some of the new Sephora Collection brushes
Buxom Big & Sexy Bold Gel Lipstick
some of the Nudestix lip pencils

colormefab

Kevyn Aucoin The Matte Lip Color
something from Milk (skincare)
some of the new Sephora Collection brushes
Buxom Big & Sexy Bold Gel Lipstick

Oh cool! Thanks for the suggestions!! I've used the #47 on clients and really like it

boschicka

Oh cool! Thanks for the suggestions!! I've used the #47 on clients and really like it

Glad to hear that! They came out with some interesting ones.....with very little fanfare. I was surprised when I stumbled on them. I picked up the Pro Lash Fan #34 brush a while back. I wasn't sure how I felt about it at first and now I'm in love with it, so I'm excited to try other unique brushes.

Shars

That Tarte Retoucher Flawless Finish Bamboo Foundation brush is back in stock in the Sephora sale section. I remember someone saying they loved it but I can't remember who it was.

Monsy

My last sephora experience.I went in to return online order. Girl working there wasn't to happy about it. So while she was processing the return I saw her grabbing mini murad serum and she scanned it. I was thinking "hmm why whould she do that" . So when she was done and handed my receipt and new vib rouge cart i just grabbed everything and left. I kept looking for that mini murad in my bag but it wasn't there. Now I logged in online to see that i have 100 point store redemption. WTF?
She clearly kept it for herself. I would like to write an email about this to their CS I do not know if it makes sense?

boschicka

My last sephora experience.I went in to return online order. Girl working there wasn't to happy about it. So while she was processing the return I saw her grabbing mini murad serum and she scanned it. I was thinking "hmm why whould she do that" . So when she was done and handed my receipt and new vib rouge cart i just grabbed everything and left. I kept looking for that mini murad in my bag but it wasn't there. Now I logged in online to see that i have 100 point store redemption. WTF?
She clearly kept it for herself. I would like to write an email about this to their CS I do not know if it makes sense?

I think that makes perfect sense. She scanned a 100 pt perk that you didn't ask for, you thought it was strange at the time, looked in your bag for the perk when you left and it's not there, but you did indeed lose 100 pts. And she had an attitude to begin with b/c of your online return, so taking all that into consideration, you can only come to one conclusion....

elegant-one

I want to try both of those as well but I haven't ordered any yet. Too many other things got in the way & I was waiting on some reviews.

hitchcockblonde

It makes sense to me, that was super crappy of her. I would call or send an email.

TwiggyPop

Maybe she forgot to scan it for someone else who got it and thought she had to have it scanned for inventory purposes and wasn't even thinking about taking your points. An idiot move, but she might have actually been an idiot. Lol.

Monsy

As a retail employee I know that something like this at my store would be treated by loss prevention as a theft. I might actually give a call too if no one responds.

Monsy

Maybe she forgot to scan it for someone else who got it and thought she had to have it scanned for inventory purposes and wasn't even thinking about taking your points. An idiot move, but she might have actually been an idiot. Lol.

i do not know why i didn't say anything? i had to keep an eye on my 3 year old and just wanted to get out of there

Latest posts