All Things Sephora

Sabrunka

Hey gals the sephora cyber monday code is active now as "surpris3". You get a sephora brand sheet mask and 7 samples including brands like mufe, marc jacobs, glamglow, origins, clinique, ysl, etc. It appears that most samples will be deluxe sized, some looking bigger than typical deluxe sample sizes. I had three mufe shadows in my cart so I figured eh why not go for it lol.

mimi0701

Hey gals the sephora cyber monday code is active now as "surpris3". You get a sephora brand sheet mask and 7 samples including brands like mufe, marc jacobs, glamglow, origins, clinique, ysl, etc. It appears that most samples will be deluxe sized, some looking bigger than typical deluxe sample sizes. I had three mufe shadows in my cart so I figured eh why not go for it lol.

Thank you so much for this. While I was looking for a little something extra to hit the $25 min in the sale section, I discovered the MUFE Studio Case for $39. Score!

Bronwyn

Ordered the Nars velvet lip liner in el agua. It's supposed to match Nars audacious lipstick in Dominique perfectly. So glad I found a Canadian site that stocks it. Also ordered the Burberry shadow in rosewood.

Last edited:

bunnypoet

Ordered the Nars velvet lip liner in el agua. It's supposed to match Nars audacious lipstick in Dominique perfectly. So glad I found a Canadian site that stocks it. Also ordered the Burberry shadow in rosewood.

This is one of my favorite lip combinations ever! I think you will love this liner.

DMcG9

It's a great liner! You can buy it at NARS counters in The Bay, too. :D

Monsy

I made Rouge. they did't have a card nor a "welcome kit" to give me at the store so they told me to ask next time i come in

Jayjayy

what train case?

A Makeup Forever eyeshadow set that came out last year (or earlier this year I can't remember)...it looks like a little train case. The pans are small, but from what I've read they pop out so I can fill my new little z palette. It's been in and out of the sale section for a few months now.

Prettypackages

A Makeup Forever eyeshadow set that came out last year (or earlier this year I can't remember)...it looks like a little train case. The pans are small, but from what I've read they pop out so I can fill my new little z palette. It's been in and out of the sale section for a few months now.
cool thank you!

dash4

I got sample sizes of the flash mud and it's so amazing.. Seriously my skin is like heaven after using it! I'm going to place an order now for the full size. I'm upset though that I don't get to choose my free one... I wanted one flashmud and one supermud... Ah well, can't be too angry as it's still an amazing deal lol.

I got a sample made at Sephora and liked it a lot. But I was scared it might lighten my skin? Does it have skin lighting properties? because I do not want to be paler.

I ended up getting the YouthCleanse cleanser(x2) , PowderCleanse Cleanser (x2) and the PowerMud Mask (x2) .. so I am set for awhile on cleanser and masks.. I still have more of the ThirstyMud mask left from the last deal.. (which I won't buy again - it just did not make much difference in my skin but I have dry skin - and it was not hydrating enough for me).

I wish they'd let you pick your freebie too.. Oh well, it is still a good deal.

Last edited:

Latest posts