All Things Sephora

elegant-one

Well ladies, I ended up ordering Sheer Rapture and Sheer Shame. I could have done more damage but stopped at just 2 and picked colors I know I do not have in my collection. I too love sheer formulas and do not mind reapplying during the work day.

I also used my VIB 10%-"Hey! You've spent a lot of money, here's a coupon for you to spend more! wink wink!" and got the Firebird liner to go with my Firebird lippie...go figure I originally purchased and returned the liner. Duh! Don't know why...and after all the Viseart buzz purchased the Minx palette which will compliment my e/s collection.

Oh oh! Last week, I did do an unplanned Sephora stroll through! I had to swing by Victoria's Secret for training pants! Let me say their sport pants rock! And until May 5th, they are 50% off in store..anywho Sephora is right across the way. I managed to just walk out with one lippie. My first KVD Everlasting Liquid Lipstick! In fact my first liquid lipstick ever. I read all the reviews and KVD gets the highest marks. I really wanted a date night red that would stay on and not make a mess! Hubby was funny! He was like "Wow your lips are RED!" And yes, my lip color stayed on for hours with some fading after drinking and eating. Better still, no irritation, chapping or peeling the next day. :thumbsup:

View attachment 53753 View attachment 53752

OMGosh that is gorgeous on you! I think I may need it :) Thanks

elegant-one

CONGRATULATIONS! :icon_cheers:

:flowers: Thank you so much dear!!!:heart:

Congrats, Elegant One!!!!!
That is one lucky little girl to have you as a Grandma!

Aww, you're so sweet hun! Thank you very much :flowers:

Congrats Elegant! I'm glad everyone is safe and happy! Also those shoes are so adorable!

Thank you for such kind words! I really appreciate your thoughtfulness! :flowers: I know...those shoes are just too cute.

I appreciate you too Elegant!! You make this place a brighter community!!

Ok, that just made me tear up a bit! How sweet of you!!! Thanks :kisskiss::five:

Sabrunka

Sorry for the delay, but congrats Elegant!! You will have so much fun with her :D.

So, I found out that Kroger is having their deal of $10 off if you buy two or more Sephora gift cards totaling a minimum of $50. Last year I did this and got two $25 gift cards and paid only $40 for them which was awesome :) It saves me $10 off the Pat McGrath gold kit I plan on buying! Or a new Givenchy bronzer hehe. You guys should take advantage! This is the link I used, not sure if it will work for everyone though. On the left you have to scroll to where it says "Gift Cards" then load the Sephora one to your kroger account :).

https://kroger.softcoin.com/programs/kroger/digital_coupons/?origin=DigitalCoupons&banner=Kroger

Shars

Sorry for the delay, but congrats Elegant!! You will have so much fun with her :D.

So, I found out that Kroger is having their deal of $10 off if you buy two or more Sephora gift cards totaling a minimum of $50. Last year I did this and got two $25 gift cards and paid only $40 for them which was awesome :) It saves me $10 off the Pat McGrath gold kit I plan on buying! Or a new Givenchy bronzer hehe. You guys should take advantage! This is the link I used, not sure if it will work for everyone though. On the left you have to scroll to where it says "Gift Cards" then load the Sephora one to your kroger account :).

https://kroger.softcoin.com/programs/kroger/digital_coupons/?origin=DigitalCoupons&banner=Kroger

And just like that it's gone... *sigh* lol

Sabrunka

givenchy.jpg

(also posted in the Givenchy thread)

Ok, so the powder is definitely NOT a highlighter lol. I can't even see it working as a highlighter for darker skinned gals, as I fear it may cause an ashy effect. In this photo, the Givenchy moonlight 00 healthy glow highlighter is in the middle. To the left is Hourglass Incandescent Strobe and to the right is Burberry optic white. I have no other choice but to use the Givenchy as an all over setting powder. Actually, I dusted it all over my face and it looked good and glowy lol. The powder itself is kinda hard and you really have to rub your finger in there to get some payoff, however my brush picked up powder fairly easily.

EDIT: Ok on second thought, it's too glowy to be all over my face, but it's too subtle to really notice as a highlight unless direct light is always on your face lol. I like it, but I will be testing it more thoroughly tomorrow!!

Last edited:

elegant-one

@Mayanaz- for some reason it will not quote you.

"Congratulations @elegant-one

Im sure your going to be the best grandma.������"

Thank you honey! That is so very nice of you! Its the best feeling in the world. :flowers:

elegant-one

Oh my gosh, I cannot believe that almost all of the new Burberry Full Kisses ls are sold out! I LOVE LOVE these lipsticks. A bunch of the shades are also SO at Nordies too.

I got that Wander Beauty cheek & lip blush/highlighter in Coral Rose. Eh, I didn't care for it. The shade went a bit orange on me & the highlighter shade was off on my skin.

Last edited:

Prettypackages

Congrats Elegant!! I love the shoes you posted. I can't wait to see all the things you buy for her.

I am going ot snap up as many as the UD lippies I can get my hands on.

So I need you all's help. I want a highlighter that adds a glow, but not a over the top sheen/shine. I'm oily and sheen/shine on oily skin just looks like an oil slick. LOL

Anneri

Oh my, I'm late for the party, but CONGRATS EO! That'll be one very lucky little girl to call you Grandma!

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

elegant-one

Oh my, I'm late for the party, but CONGRATS EO! That'll be one very lucky little girl to call you Grandma!

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Hi Honey!!!!!! Hope you are doing well my dear! Thank you so very very much for being so sweet! I feel so lucky to have her in my life. I've been showing everyone her picture lately lol! She's a sweetie pie for sure. :flowers::kisskiss::heart:

elegant-one

Congrats Elegant!! I love the shoes you posted. I can't wait to see all the things you buy for her.

I am going ot snap up as many as the UD lippies I can get my hands on.

So I need you all's help. I want a highlighter that adds a glow, but not a over the top sheen/shine. I'm oily and sheen/shine on oily skin just looks like an oil slick. LOL

Thanks so much my dear :flowers: You're so kind! Haha...I've been shopping for her all morning :cloud9::sunshine:

You love the UD lippies THAT much :) There are so many highlighter addicts on here that someone will have a good answer for you. I'm really picky about how my highlighters should look on.

Anneri

Hi Honey!!!!!! Hope you are doing well my dear! Thank you so very very much for being so sweet! I feel so lucky to have her in my life. I've been showing everyone her picture lately lol! She's a sweetie pie for sure. :flowers::kisskiss::heart:

Heh, I think you're totally entitled to brag and show her pic to everyone - after all that's what grandmas do!!!

Also, greetings from Shanghai! Your little grandbaby was born in the year of the monkey which is quite lucky I think! Sadly, Shanghai isn't really good for beauty shopping - though I've been to Singapore recently and treated myself to a lot of makeup (and some Hakuhodo brushes. Ooops!). So I'm living mostly vicariously through all the spectra peeps and their hauls!

fur4elise

Tatcha_KyotoRed.jpg
Okay ladies, I cannot think where else to post this query...Who has purchased the Tatcha Kyoto Red Silk lipstick? I got a direct early invite from Tatcha to order before it goes on sale to erryone May 1st. This would be the high end lippie I'm questing after...Since I missed out on Plum Blossom and no one has been able to give me real life feedback on any of the Rouge G by Guerlain.
Yay or Nay? :confused:

GreenEyedAllie

View attachment 53824
Okay ladies, I cannot think where else to post this query...Who has purchased the Tatcha Kyoto Red Silk lipstick? I got a direct early invite from Tatcha to order before it goes on sale to erryone May 1st. This would be the high end lippie I'm questing after...Since I missed out on Plum Blossom and no one has been able to give me real life feedback on any of the Rouge G by Guerlain.

Elegant-one has it and can't stop telling us how amazing it is! I wish I had that invite because I would snap it up in a heart beat. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Plum Blossom and am sad you missed it. What feedback about Rouge G's do you want? I only have one but would be happy to donate my 2¢. :)

elegant-one

View attachment 53824

YES!!!! Its GORGEOUS on & you look fabulous in red ...so go for it. The texture of the lipsticks is the best on the market imho lol!

Yes, the Rouge G's are wonderful.

Elegant-one has it and can't stop telling us how amazing it is! I wish I had that invite because I would snap it up in a heart beat. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Plum Blossom and am sad you missed it. What feedback about Rouge G's do you want? I only have one but would be happy to donate my 2¢. :)

Maybe you'll get one ;) I wonder if you can call and request one...:call:

GreenEyedAllie

YES!!!! Its GORGEOUS on & you look fabulous in red ...so go for it. The texture of the lipsticks is the best on the market imho lol!

Yes, the Rouge G's are wonderful.

Maybe you'll get one ;) I wonder if you can call and request one...:call:

I hope so! I missed out the first time around.

fur4elise

Hey Allie! I was surprised to get one. But I do remember signing up a while ago for a email when it would be back in stock. At least I can give the heads up it will be online on May 1st. ;) I almost got a Plum...but missed Sabrunka's message and it was gone in a heartbeat...sad face

As far as high end lippies go, I have been very hesitant in past as I have had bad luck with lip sensitivity...irritation, peeling, chapping etc. with most lipsticks. Plus, if I am going to spend +$50 for one, it needs to be special! I want gorgeous packaging and a great product as well. Louboutin is waaaay outta my budget...lol...for now! But that packaging is art! Tom Ford, not going to go there after some of the ladies talked about their lipsticks going rancid/bad after a short period of time! Chanel...I no like the packaging. The Rouge G packaging is a designer treasure! YSL stinky formulas...Dior...not sure. chuckle. I just don't want to end up with a I spent too much regret...ya know ;)

fur4elise

Yes, the Rouge G's are wonderful. Maybe you'll get one ;) I wonder if you can call and request one...:call:

Awwww thank you Elegant! And thank you for your feedback!

I confess I am on an "All Things Red" kick right now!

lip-mark.png
Including shoes for spring/summer!
Jambu_Sugar_Red.jpg

Latest posts