All Things Sephora

Monsy

The lightest shade? Thanks ;) I can go check it out tomorrow.

or the second lightest. both shades are neutral/pink toned
sadly none for me
beautiful finish glowy natural skin looks so healthy. coverage is light but buildable to medium. do not blend just press/dab onto the skin.

elegant-one

or the second lightest. both shades are neutral/pink toned
sadly none for me
beautiful finish glowy natural skin looks so healthy. coverage is light but buildable to medium. do not blend just press/dab onto the skin.

Ok, thanks! I think I am going to go look at them in person in a little bit.

EDIT: I just came back from checking them out. The lightest shade was perfect on me. I loved the textured & it had a beautiful glowy look to it. I also swatched the new cushion compact blushes & several of them are really pretty. I think I will purchase these for their June special.

Last edited:

Monsy

Ok, thanks! I think I am going to go look at them in person in a little bit.

EDIT: I just came back from checking them out. The lightest shade was perfect on me. I loved the textured & it had a beautiful glowy look to it. I also swatched the new cushion compact blushes & several of them are really pretty. I think I will purchase these for their June special.

happy to hear that

Monsy

have you tried those other sheer ones from burberry? i forgot the name of the line. just for comparison

franlynne

Last edited:

awickedshape

Well, I hardly use my points but my little Goddaughter loves her Minnie Mouse bag.
Her mom ended up using it to carry something before she gave it to her and apparently got a side-eye for it lol.

Thank goodness Sephora had those new fragrance perks or else I might have spent money on that Black Opium travel spray! Although they did act up to get it posted online (eyeroll)!

So I placed a very sexy order of cotton, face cloths and lip balm to get it and the TF Black Orchid perk, the Balenciaga sample and the samples of MJ Daisy Eau So Fresh, RL Midnight Romance and Nest Citrine.

Renewed my flash shipping, too.

Wanted to pick up UD 1993 but couldn't decide. I feel I'll get that pink undertone!

fur4elise

Well, I hardly use my points but my little Goddaughter loves her Minnie Mouse bag.
Her mom ended up using it to carry something before she gave it to her and apparently got a side-eye for it lol.

Thank goodness Sephora had those new fragrance perks or else I might have spent money on that Black Opium travel spray! Although they did act up to get it posted online (eyeroll)!

So I placed a very sexy order of cotton, face cloths and lip balm to get it and the TF Black Orchid perk, the Balenciaga sample and the samples of MJ Daisy Eau So Fresh, RL Midnight Romance and Nest Citrine.

Wanted to pick up UD 1993 but couldn't decide. I feel I'll get that pink undertone!
LOL! BUSTED! :rofl: Good on goddaughter for spotting it! ;)

elegant-one

I came home with that one and rose hip. Love them both! I was going to ask you what other ones you bought! I was thinking about adding english rose and cherry blossom. I did so much damage at By Terry that I was trying to be good!

:icon_cheers: Yes, English Rose is very pretty! Cherry Blossom is on it's way to me. It kept selling out.

So far, I have Military Red, English Rose, Nude Blush, Rosewood, Light Crimson, Peony Rose, Rosehip (love) & Oxblood.

I just bought one of the By Terry Palettes thanks to Haven lol. Did you get those?

elegant-one

Aww, that is so darn cute!:cloud9:

Latest posts