All Things Sephora

laurennnxox

A few things:

1. HOLY. SHIT. 100 lipsticks. That's crazy. I wonder if they'll ever all be available in stores. I doubt it. I don't want to blindly buy though.

2. Reformulation? Noooooo no no no. Not happy.

3. Also not happy about the packaging change. I hope it doesn't feel cheap like the Gwen ones. It looks like it should be more weighted though.

4. SO happy for the normal shaped actual lipstick bullets though. Seriously. I hated the round lipsticks and is what keeps my from reaching from my UD shades more often. I could never get a nice line with lipliner on my cupid's bow. And for touch-ups I don't always like carrying around liner as well.

boschicka

after all the by terry talk i got excited that it's now available at sephora

It's ok. They sell it at Beauty.com and their 20% off works on By Terry products! Saks 20% off codes probably work on By Terry too.

As for Sephora and Huda, I was dying reading the brand description. "...founded by renowned beauty influencer...."
I know it's not uncommon these days, but just to see such a ridiculous title in writing. :rotfl:

fur4elise

how is the arch support on those shoes?
I actually never tried them, but for 11 bucks, I want to get them and check them out.

I have not purchased them yet. I have tried on other Jambu shoes and they have pretty good cushy support. Regardless I always add an additional sport insert to my shoes for arch support. I'm bummed because I just recently started a battle with plantar fasciitis - age, wear & tear, high level of activity, etc. so inserts are now required. Ugh!

image.jpg

Ditto Lauren on 100 COLORS! Also to note: Coming out on June 5th & $17 bucks a pop!
I kind of like the simple two tone metal packaging. I hope they feel substantial too!

shontay07108

SIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

No kidding...I was thinking of you/missing you today & was going to ask where you were & what you're into right now! lol.

Yes, that is so beautiful on. So what is the Water Blend? Yep, seems like you do go back to MUFE.

So, now I have to know what this new thing is that you love!???:yes::secret:

Oh, man...it's the Kylie Jenner lip kits. I got curious and tried them b/c I cannot avoid a liquid lipstick ever. They are so, so good. I hate giving that child my money, but whoever she got to create those things needs to be on her payroll for life. I have 3 (with 1 on the way as of right now) and they're my second favorite formula.

laurennnxox

Oh, man...it's the Kylie Jenner lip kits. I got curious and tried them b/c I cannot avoid a liquid lipstick ever. They are so, so good. I hate giving that child my money, but whoever she got to create those things needs to be on her payroll for life. I have 3 (with 1 on the way as of right now) and they're my second favorite formula.
LOL don't be ashamed! I just ordered two of the new metal ones (heir and reign) today with the restock. It's my first order from her, so we'll see how this goes. I wanted to hold out for jeffree star's metallic ones in the summer.. but.. heir was just calling to me. I finally gave in and picked up some more "unusual" (at least for me) colors. I feel like for her plain lip kits, I have a lot of liquid lipstick dupes already. But Heir is beautiful and I never got that DOC color that looks like Reign so--- she got some of my money. I'll just say, though, nearly $9 for shipping absolutely KILLS me. It's what has been deterring me for *so* long.

shontay07108

LOL don't be ashamed! I just ordered two of the new metal ones (heir and reign) today with the restock. It's my first order from her, so we'll see how this goes. I wanted to hold out for jeffree star's metallic ones in the summer.. but.. heir was just calling to me. I finally gave in and picked up some more "unusual" (at least for me) colors. I feel like for her plain lip kits, I have a lot of liquid lipstick dupes already. But Heir is beautiful and I never got that DOC color that looks like Reign so--- she got some of my money. I'll just say, though, nearly $9 for shipping absolutely KILLS me. It's what has been deterring me for *so* long.

Haha. Her shipping is pretty fast at least, but Melt's is a bit cheaper and a bit faster. I feel better because I got two items this time: Dolce K and King K. I was set to buy the metallic bundle, but I saw on youtube that the metal mattes are not stains. Still, King K is a different color from anything in the DoC set. Heir is gorgeous, but I know it would leave me looking like a crackhead. Maybe the Jeffree Star one in a similar shade will work better. I think you'd love Posie K, 22 and Kourt K, though. Just sayin'. :D

montREALady

I agree! I held off because I was like "I ain't stalking no damned lipstick from a teenager". Then the opportunity arose and I got True Brown K (which is the one I was always eyeing) and there is nothing I've tried so far that's as good as that formula! I just ordered the King K Metal one today.

montREALady

Yup, that shipping charge and no Paypal pisses me off. I got King K. I'll get Heir next time, I went nuts at The Makeup Show over the weekend. LOL

laurennnxox

Haha. Her shipping is pretty fast at least, but Melt's is a bit cheaper and a bit faster. I feel better because I got two items this time: Dolce K and King K. I was set to buy the metallic bundle, but I saw on youtube that the metal mattes are not stains. Still, King K is a different color from anything in the DoC set. Heir is gorgeous, but I know it would leave me looking like a crackhead. Maybe the Jeffree Star one in a similar shade will work better. I think you'd love Posie K, 22 and Kourt K, though. Just sayin'. :D

I think I like that they won't be as drying as the other formula. I have plenty of cement-like liquid lipsticks, lmao! We'll see though. Is there a thread for kylie? I want to see everyones swatches and would want to post some of my own. I think you're going to look stunning in those two for sure! and oh noooooo, don't tempt me to order more on the next restock. lol! I saw she might be coming out with an even lighter shade. But also JS is hitting us with some shades before the summer launch too that I want. I've got my eye on mannequin from him for sure! So I might need to save my $$ for now.

awickedshape

A few things:

1. HOLY. SHIT. 100 lipsticks. That's crazy. I wonder if they'll ever all be available in stores. I doubt it. I don't want to blindly buy though.

2. Reformulation? Noooooo no no no. Not happy.

3. Also not happy about the packaging change. I hope it doesn't feel cheap like the Gwen ones. It looks like it should be more weighted though.

4. SO happy for the normal shaped actual lipstick bullets though. Seriously. I hated the round lipsticks and is what keeps my from reaching from my UD shades more often. I could never get a nice line with lipliner on my cupid's bow. And for touch-ups I don't always like carrying around liner as well.

I have not purchased them yet. I have tried on other Jambu shoes and they have pretty good cushy support. Regardless I always add an additional sport insert to my shoes for arch support. I'm bummed because I just recently started a battle with plantar fasciitis - age, wear & tear, high level of activity, etc. so inserts are now required. Ugh!

View attachment 53935

Ditto Lauren on 100 COLORS! Also to note: Coming out on June 5th & $17 bucks a pop!
I kind of like the simple two tone metal packaging. I hope they feel substantial too!

I was about to roll my eyes at this until I came to the "mega matte" part. Come to mama. I want to try the "comfort matte" finish, too. Probably never going back to non-matte lipstick as long as companies keep giving me that choice, to be honest.

I'm interested to see how it rolls out in June. Whew!

montREALady

My The Makeup Show haul:
20160502_214111_wm.jpg
Missing a Kiss shadow that didn't make the pic. And some KVD freebies I didn't realize were n the bag.

More pics:
20160501_153229.jpg
Wende Zomnir, UD founder. Why is it sideways?!

20160502_125835.jpg
Lori Taylor Davis, Chief Global Artist for Smashbox

res_1462210228108_wm.jpg
James Vincent of The Makeup Show

res_1462234642006_wm.jpg
Erik Soto, Global MUA for KVD

20160502_134619_wm.jpg
Jordan Liberty, Celeb MUA

20160502_163109_wm.jpg
AJ Crimson

Last edited:

montREALady

I got King K too. I was setting out for Heir then thought it would be too light for my skin tone so literally changed my mind today. When it launched I just went for it. Heir sold out in 5 mins and King K in 13.

Prettypackages

I keep reading mixed reviews for Kylie's stuff. I still refuse to stalk for them, well anything. I'm tired of it, trends, instagram trends, youtube trends, and etc...

DILLIGAF

Hola ladies,
Elegant I'm late but congratulations on your new grand daughter!!!!!!!!!

Great haul Montrealady!!!!! I will be attending the pop up shop here in Atlanta. I wonder if they will be offering any education as well.

Latest posts