All Things Sephora

novocainedreams

Awesome!! I know you missed those items during the sale earlier, so that's perfect. I don't know but that discount was amazing so I ordered some stuff. Sephora now seems so dull in comparison...but I'll still do some damage :haha:
Haha, right? Thanks! I still did major damage though: 4 KVD metal crush eyeshadow KVD eye primer 2 clinique lip liners Guerlain meteorites And I am debating a couple other things. Proud I did skip p any more eyeshadow palettes, haha. Plus I got some Melt stuff on top of the Sephora and Nars. I'm going to be paying off these holiday sales for just a liiitle bit. LOL

singer82

Awe hell I shouldn't have seen this lol. Looks like it's 30% off your entire order! I finally got Dominique. I hope it looks good on me for $32 haha. Also got my HG eye primer (plus it added a free mini primer!) and Stud eyeshadow.
Speaking of Nars, has anyone been on their website? It just gave me a very large discount, is there a sale or something?! I hope it wasn't some glitch! I ordered the Cheek palette and dual intensity shadows.

starletta8

You can still order---your account has your VIBR status and that plus the code Rouge20 you'll be fine. Rest up!!!

That's not the point. It's not asking a lot for a company to notify me of the sale- the same basic service given to other customers.

singer82

I'm only vib so I have to wait for our sale. But have other sales to use. Even though I shouldn't! Lol. Just hope my sephora cart stays available till then. Also, I know this isn't makeup but it's a sale hehe. Guess is having a 40% off boots sale. So I got these bad boys! I have a $25 off coupon too so I got these $139 boots for $62!
a1a2baf9_Screenshot_2015-11-05-23-40-56-1.png

singer82

Love those Kat von d metal shadows. Have Iggy and Thunderstruck, def want more! What did you get from NARS?
Haha, right? Thanks! I still did major damage though: 4 KVD metal crush eyeshadow KVD eye primer 2 clinique lip liners Guerlain meteorites And I am debating a couple other things. Proud I did skip p any more eyeshadow palettes, haha. Plus I got some Melt stuff on top of the Sephora and Nars. I'm going to be paying off these holiday sales for just a liiitle bit. LOL

novocainedreams

Love those Kat von d metal shadows. Have Iggy and Thunderstruck, def want more! What did you get from NARS?
Yeah I had to control myself with the 4 for now, I got Raw Power, Thunderstruck, Doce and Synergy. I got the Despair blush palette, CHelsea lip gloss and Dual Intensity eyeshadow palette.
Awe hell I shouldn't have seen this lol. Looks like it's 30% off your entire order! I finally got Dominique. I hope it looks good on me for $32 haha. Also got my HG eye primer (plus it added a free mini primer!) and Stud eyeshadow.
Hahaha, I'm such an enabler, sorry! But that was a good discount right?! I almost got Stud, but I have the Viseart palette and it pretty much has a dupe, so I decided to exert some control somewhere. Hee hee.

singer82

It's all good girl! I'm glad you told us. I've been wanting Dominique for awhile and needed more eye primer. I almost didn't get Stud. But I was $10 away from free shipping so I bit the bullet and got it! I'd say the discount was well worth it! :nods: :)
Hahaha, I'm such an enabler, sorry! But that was a good discount right?! I almost got Stud, but I have the Viseart palette and it pretty much has a dupe, so I decided to exert some control somewhere. Hee hee.

singer82

You'll love Thunderstruck! It's beautiful :eyelove: Ooooo can't wait to hear about that nars shadow palette :)
Yeah I had to control myself with the 4 for now, I got Raw Power, Thunderstruck, Doce and Synergy. I got the Despair blush palette, CHelsea lip gloss and Dual Intensity eyeshadow palette. Hahaha, I'm such an enabler, sorry! But that was a good discount right?! I almost got Stud, but I have the Viseart palette and it pretty much has a dupe, so I decided to exert some control somewhere. Hee hee.

Missyrocks

[COLOR=0000FF] Good time to cave BP!!!!  I'm done.  I also placed 2 orders because I had forgotten two items, but here's what I ended up with:[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   [/COLOR] [COLOR=454545][COLOR=0000FF]Marc Jacobs Beauty The Face II - Sculpting Foundation Brush No. 2[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=454545][COLOR=0000FF]Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Anti-Aging - 0.33 oz[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=454545][COLOR=0000FF]Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder Compact[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=454545][COLOR=0000FF]Giorgio Armani Rouge Ecstasy Express Moisture Rich Lipcolor Incognito[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=454545][COLOR=0000FF]Givenchy Le Rouge Limited Edition Gold 311 Rose Précieux [/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=454545][COLOR=0000FF]Dolce & Gabbana Dolce Matte Red Lipstick Dolce Inferno 333[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=454545][COLOR=0000FF]GLAMGLOW SUPERMUD Clearing Treatment [/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=454545][COLOR=0000FF]Ole Henriksen Walnut Complexion Scrub[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=454545][COLOR=0000FF]GLAMGLOW Flashmud Brightening Treatment - 0.5 oz / 100 Points[/COLOR][/COLOR]  
Great choices, Meddy! Finely cultivated! I got my standard makeup routine stuff like Tarte maracuja concealer and the tarte guard, Hourglass tinted moisturizer, nothing exciting but I did get a D&G nude cream lipstick. Probably my only high end thing since @karlaedith was kind enough to give me a code last time. I got a few Armani then. I need to find something high end I must have!

novocainedreams

It's all good girl! I'm glad you told us. I've been wanting Dominique for awhile and needed more eye primer. I almost didn't get Stud. But I was $10 away from free shipping so I bit the bullet and got it! I'd say the discount was well worth it! :nods: :)
You'll love Thunderstruck! It's beautiful :eyelove:
Yeah I ended up canceling my beauty.com order and put the items in my Nars order, haha, so I easily got the free shipping. I forgot beauty.com is one of the only sites you can cancel online before it processes. Oh man the Thunderstruck shadow looks beautiful! You will love Dominique! It's gorgeous and so unique!

Missyrocks

Some great ideas here that inspired me in addition to my HG items I purchased, my Tarte sunscreen and maracuja and Hourglass foundation. MJ bronzer brush MJ blush/etc brush TooFaced sweethearts in peachbeach Tatcha mist Laura Mercier translucent powder Koh Gen do aqua illuminator IL00 Oh Lawd, help me please because I need this makeup like I need to gain 50 pounds! I should be on a no buy! Plus, I know I'll end up going back for lippies. Lippies and shadow palettes are my worst weakness!:eek:

Jayjayy

And I am debating a couple other things. Proud I did skip p any more eyeshadow palettes, haha. Plus I got some Melt stuff on top of the Sephora and Nars. I'm going to be paying off these holiday sales for just a liiitle bit. LOL
I was surprised that the Melt palettes are actually in stock!! I have the Dark Matter stack but I never use it, so I didn't grab anything else. And I'm glad I didn't because of the amazing Nars code that's probably up by mistake
party.gif
They're good about honoring prices, so I'm confident we'll get our stuff.

My Sephora list is still a work in progress. Nothing I want is popular right now LOL, which means it's likely to be in stock the whole time. So far I've settled on:

--BeautyBlender set
--Makeup Forever cream blush
--Sephora brand solid brush cleanser
--Sephora Be Spotted Holiday brush set
--REN Glow and Go! set
--PTR Irish Moor Mask maaaaybe. This is the only thing I wanted, but if I save my Ulta points I can grab it at their next 20% off sale with a bigger discount. Plus I have too many masks!

Icecaramellatte

Thank goodness I saw the post about Nars here. I don't mind waiting for items as I'm not in a rush for anything that I wanted . That was my 3rd Nars holiday haul. I was debating getting it from Sephora or beauty . Com I was tempted to return the 2 items I picked up last week and haven't used yet but I wasn't comfortable waiting for those. If I do a Sephora order, it will probably be a moisturizer and a perfume and maybe a palette. We shall see.

novocainedreams

I'm not huge on skincare stuff, just the basics usually. However I was considering one of the Skin Inc sets or the new cover fx drops...anyone have any suggestions? One better than the other?

LV2EVOLVE

KVD Remix MJ Beauty Style Eye-Con palette KVD Noble Liquid Lipstick KVD Thunderstruck shadow KVD Lolita Lip Duo- Great quality!!! Had to buy a backup. Laura Mercier Blush and Glow Face Trio Surratt Cultive lipstick No Balmain winter coat for me. So Sephora gets my money this year ️ Wanting the Beauty Blender set and so much more. But, I need to see what's in the forecast for spring. Fortunately, Dior is a pass, Chanel blush is a yes and the IDO. But, I'm curious to see if MAC will make a come back.

YarahFlower

What I purchased at 2:50 am this morning! I'm still going in store today to pick up my bag and maybe a few more things :eek:hboy: Farmacy Beauty: Clear Bloom Makeup Glide away cleansing oil (x2) New Day Gentle Exfoliating Grains Rise N' Shine Daily Moisture Lock Eye Dew Total Eye Cream Lip Bloom (Vanilla Mint) May Coop: Raw Sauce (x2) Tatcha: Rice enzyme powder Cleansing Oil Skin Mist Shisedo: Facial Cotton (x2) Giorgio Armani: Luminous Silk Foundation Master Corrector Bite Beauty: Cava l/s (x2)

smileyt06

What I purchased at 2:50 am this morning! I'm still going in store today to pick up my bag and maybe a few more things :eek:hboy: Farmacy Beauty: Clear Bloom Makeup Glide away cleansing oil (x2) New Day Gentle Exfoliating Grains Rise N' Shine Daily Moisture Lock Eye Dew Total Eye Cream Lip Bloom (Vanilla Mint) May Coop: Raw Sauce (x2) Tatcha: Rice enzyme powder Cleansing Oil Skin Mist Shisedo: Facial Cotton (x2) Giorgio Armani: Luminous Silk Foundation Master Corrector Bite Beauty: Cava l/s (x2)
Nice haul let us know about that tatcha spray. I've been hearing slot of people talks about it

YarahFlower

I was surprised that the Melt palettes are actually in stock!! I have the Dark Matter stack but I never use it, so I didn't grab anything else. And I'm glad I didn't because of the amazing Nars code that's probably up by mistake :party2: They're good about honoring prices, so I'm confident we'll get our stuff. My Sephora list is still a work in progress. Nothing I want is popular right now LOL, which means it's likely to be in stock the whole time. So far I've settled on: --BeautyBlender set --Makeup Forever cream blush --Sephora brand solid brush cleanser --Sephora Be Spotted Holiday brush set --REN Glow and Go! set --PTR Irish Moor Mask maaaaybe. This is the only thing I wanted, but if I save my Ulta points I can grab it at their next 20% off sale with a bigger discount. Plus I have too many masks!
KVD Remix MJ Beauty Style Eye-Con palette KVD Noble Liquid Lipstick KVD Thunderstruck shadow KVD Lolita Lip Duo- Great quality!!! Had to buy a backup. Laura Mercier Blush and Glow Face Trio Surratt Cultive lipstick No Balmain winter coat for me. So Sephora gets my money this year ️ Wanting the Beauty Blender set and so much more. But, I need to see what's in the forecast for spring. Fortunately, Dior is a pass, Chanel blush is a yes and the IDO. But, I'm curious to see if MAC will make a come back.
Some great ideas here that inspired me in addition to my HG items I purchased, my Tarte sunscreen and maracuja and Hourglass foundation. MJ bronzer brush MJ blush/etc brush TooFaced sweethearts in peachbeach Tatcha mist Laura Mercier translucent powder Koh Gen do aqua illuminator IL00 Oh Lawd, help me please because I need this makeup like I need to gain 50 pounds! I should be on a no buy! Plus, I know I'll end up going back for lippies. Lippies and shadow palettes are my worst weakness!:eek:
Got my order in... And forgot to use Ebates :eek:hboy: Spent WAYYYYY more than I budgeted for. But the PTR set is a really good deal and a great way to try all those products. So in the cart it went. I am done for a while lol.
cf903a7d_IMG_20151106_052651.jpeg
[COLOR=0000FF] Good time to cave BP!!!!  I'm done.  I also placed 2 orders because I had forgotten two items, but here's what I ended up with:[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   [/COLOR] [COLOR=454545][COLOR=0000FF]Marc Jacobs Beauty The Face II - Sculpting Foundation Brush No. 2[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=454545][COLOR=0000FF]Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Anti-Aging - 0.33 oz[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=454545][COLOR=0000FF]Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder Compact[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=454545][COLOR=0000FF]Giorgio Armani Rouge Ecstasy Express Moisture Rich Lipcolor Incognito[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=454545][COLOR=0000FF]Givenchy Le Rouge Limited Edition Gold 311 Rose Précieux [/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=454545][COLOR=0000FF]Dolce & Gabbana Dolce Matte Red Lipstick Dolce Inferno 333[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=454545][COLOR=0000FF]GLAMGLOW SUPERMUD Clearing Treatment [/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=454545][COLOR=0000FF]Ole Henriksen Walnut Complexion Scrub[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=454545][COLOR=0000FF]GLAMGLOW Flashmud Brightening Treatment - 0.5 oz / 100 Points[/COLOR][/COLOR]  
:nanas: nice haul ladies :nanas:

smileyt06

My haul tonight was -deva curl decadence no poo -deva curl decadence conditioner -Anastasia brow palette -beautyblender cleanse -makeup forever step 1 primer -guerlain terracotta bronzer in #8 -Got my fiancé two Versace colognes (Eros and Pour Homme)lol he better be happy I thought about him lmfao jk I love my dear he deserves it all.

Shars

I hate ordering from NARS------eerily incompetent. Sorry
shrugs.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by PrincessAriel03

Sorry don't know if it was said or not on another chat but what's the sale for nars?
They have an automatic 30% discount when you click to checkout!

Also, ladies, don't forget you can get rebates on NARS' website. Mr. Rebates is 7% cash back right now ANDDDD if you click on the shipping option, you can switch to free 2 day shipping with regular FedEx instead of the free Smartpost option. I couldn't resist 30% off plus 7% cashback and free 2 day shipping!!!

Latest posts