All Things Sephora

stormborn

Hi ladies! Just wondering if anyone has any good sunscreen recs? Looking for something that plays well with makeup! I've been using Tarteguard but it's just too oily and causes everything to slide around.

Monsy

Hi ladies! Just wondering if anyone has any good sunscreen recs? Looking for something that plays well with makeup! I've been using Tarteguard but it's just too oily and causes everything to slide around.

Lancome bienfait UV spf 50

Anneri

Skinceuticals does great sunscreen. I also like the Paula's Choice Resist one with SPF50. That's especially good under makeup and doesn't break the bank.

hitchcockblonde

I really like the Drunk Elephant one under makeup but it doesn't play that well if you have dry skin flakes.

Shars

Aww, Sis! I'm here. Long day at work (blah!). There isn't much for me to say since the newest thing I love isn't Sephora related and there's a level of shame in it. LOL
There aren't a lot of details, but it sounds like a lighter Summertime type of foundation. I'm almost out of my Liquid Lift and I think I can stretch it out until I get my hands on this. LOL

Oooh, awesome! I'm excited. Does it follow the same numbering system so that I don't have to guess what my shade is?

Sorry for the late reply. Yes, it follows the same numbering system and I chose the shade of my original liquid foundation.

It's ok. They sell it at Beauty.com and their 20% off works on By Terry products! Saks 20% off codes probably work on By Terry too.

As for Sephora and Huda, I was dying reading the brand description. "...founded by renowned beauty influencer...."
I know it's not uncommon these days, but just to see such a ridiculous title in writing. :rotfl:

The makeup artists and presenters at the Makeup Show NYC this year threw sooo much shade at the whole IG appropriation and rising of trends relating to key makeup application and staples that have been around for as long as makeup has been around. It was hilarious but very enlightening.

Oh, man...it's the Kylie Jenner lip kits. I got curious and tried them b/c I cannot avoid a liquid lipstick ever. They are so, so good. I hate giving that child my money, but whoever she got to create those things needs to be on her payroll for life. I have 3 (with 1 on the way as of right now) and they're my second favorite formula.

I did not need to hear all y'all rave about those damn lip kits. I've been wanting Kourt K... it's just such a delicious colour but I can't stand the hype. I did hear though that it's the company behind Colourpop (or Colourpop themselves) who've been developing the line for her. I remember seeing a pic some time back of her carrying a ziploc bag of what looked like Colourpop shadows when she announced she was working on a beauty line.

Hola ladies,
Elegant I'm late but congratulations on your new grand daughter!!!!!!!!!

Great haul Montrealady!!!!! I will be attending the pop up shop here in Atlanta. I wonder if they will be offering any education as well.

I think there will be education. I'm sure I saw Danessa Myricks mention on IG this week that she'll be presenting! I took in a few of the classes at the NY show weekend before last and it was sooo worth it. I also did the beauty tour that James Vincent hosted.... sooo worth the money!!

shontay07108

Sorry for the late reply. Yes, it follows the same numbering system and I chose the shade of my original liquid foundation.

The makeup artists and presenters at the Makeup Show NYC this year threw sooo much shade at the whole IG appropriation and rising of trends relating to key makeup application and staples that have been around for as long as makeup has been around. It was hilarious but very enlightening.

I did not need to hear all y'all rave about those damn lip kits. I've been wanting Kourt K... it's just such a delicious colour but I can't stand the hype. I did hear though that it's the company behind Colourpop (or Colourpop themselves) who've been developing the line for her. I remember seeing a pic some time back of her carrying a ziploc bag of what looked like Colourpop shadows when she announced she was working on a beauty line.

I think there will be education. I'm sure I saw Danessa Myricks mention on IG this week that she'll be presenting! I took in a few of the classes at the NY show weekend before last and it was sooo worth it. I also did the beauty tour that James Vincent hosted.... sooo worth the money!!

Great to know! Thanks!

As for the lip kits, there's a conspiracy that they are the same formula as the CP lipsticks, but they're not. I have plenty of CP to tell the difference. Maybe it's from the same people, but the formula is different and in some ways better. I feel absolutely nothing on my lips when I'm wearing the lip kit. You can forget you're wearing anything on your lips. Kourt K is a gorgeous, gorgeous color, too. I definitely had to have that and last week I bought Dolce K and one of those metal glosses.

montREALady

Yes they were dissing IG! I went to a presentation and an agent was like "Who cares how many followers they have. Who are those people that are following them??"

I got Kylie's King K Metal on Monday and one of the glosses is being delivered soon. I figure trying one of each is good for now (I already have True Brown K). That metal is fyah! Yes, the President and co-Founder of ColourPop has a cosmetics plant where the Kylie stuff is made so that's how they're related. They are treated separately but made in the same plant in Oxnard, CA.

Yes Danessa will be presenting, I tried to tag Dilligaf on IG when I saw that yesterday and couldn't!

shontay07108

Yes they were dissing IG! I went to a presentation and an agent was like "Who cares how many followers they have. Who are those people that are following them??"

I got Kylie's King K Metal on Monday and one of the glosses is being delivered soon. I figure trying one of each is good for now (I already have True Brown K). That metal is fyah! Yes, the President and co-Founder of ColourPop has a cosmetics plant where the Kylie stuff is made so that's how they're related. They are treated separately but made in the same plant in Oxnard, CA.

Yes Danessa will be presenting, I tried to tag Dilligaf on IG when I saw that yesterday and couldn't!

I love King K. I got mine on Monday, too. Don't have anything like it.

Latest posts