All Things Sephora

elegant-one

Oh, man...it's the Kylie Jenner lip kits. I got curious and tried them b/c I cannot avoid a liquid lipstick ever. They are so, so good. I hate giving that child my money, but whoever she got to create those things needs to be on her payroll for life. I have 3 (with 1 on the way as of right now) and they're my second favorite formula.

Really! Where are those at?

shontay07108

I got King K too. I was setting out for Heir then thought it would be too light for my skin tone so literally changed my mind today. When it launched I just went for it. Heir sold out in 5 mins and King K in 13.

I was surprised to see some stuff still there after about 5 minutes. LOL Heir is gorgeous, but I don't think brown skin like ours can pull that off easily.

I keep reading mixed reviews for Kylie's stuff. I still refuse to stalk for them, well anything. I'm tired of it, trends, instagram trends, youtube trends, and etc...

Understandable. It's just that if I ignored popular things on instagram or youtube I would've missed out on things I really enjoy like Melt, Coloured Raine and Colourpop. I don't care about that girl beyond her lip products and I heard some good and some bad about it before. I just figured I won't know until I try it and judge for myself. I think they're great.

Really! Where are those at?

kyliecosmetics.com They sell fast. Like, Mac fast. I get news of restocks from instagram and I make sure I am by my computer. She restocks pretty often, though.

PS: is it just me or is Mac not selling out as fast as it used to? Like, I can go to the site and shop a collection that I didn't even know was out for a week. What's happening there? Fatigue or is that just a few bum collections? I am completely out of the Mac loop.

stormborn

Is anyone getting the Huda Beauty Lip Contour Matte Lip Pencils?

I ordered Bombshell and Trophy Wife this morning so hopefully they should be arriving Wednesday afternoon. I'll post swatches. I'm debating between Vixen and Famous also but I didn't didn't want to drop $80+ on three liners at once.

after all the by terry talk i got excited that it's now available at sephora

Don't tell me this *hides*

Oh, man...it's the Kylie Jenner lip kits. I got curious and tried them b/c I cannot avoid a liquid lipstick ever. They are so, so good. I hate giving that child my money, but whoever she got to create those things needs to be on her payroll for life. I have 3 (with 1 on the way as of right now) and they're my second favorite formula.

Noooooooooo why why why I was so good at avoiding these!!

PS: is it just me or is Mac not selling out as fast as it used to? Like, I can go to the site and shop a collection that I didn't even know was out for a week. What's happening there? Fatigue or is that just a few bum collections? I am completely out of the Mac loop.

I think fatigue is part of it but their collections have definitely been lacklustre. It seems like a lot of other brands have picked up the slack product-wise and have really embraced the beauty influencer marketing approach whereas MAC has maintained a fairly consistent approach which I can only deduce hasn't been as enticing to new customers. But like you said about bum collections, I hate to admit it, but I haven't been overly excited about anything they've put out recently.

Jayjayy

My The Makeup Show haul:
View attachment 53938
Missing a Kiss shadow that didn't make the pic. And some KVD freebies I didn't realize were n the bag.

More pics:
View attachment 53939
Wende Zomnir, UD founder. Why is it sideways?!

View attachment 53940
Lori Taylor Davis, Chief Global Artist for Smashbox

View attachment 53941
James Vincent of The Makeup Show

View attachment 53942
Erik Soto, Global MUA for KVD

View attachment 53943
Jordan Liberty, Celeb MUA

View attachment 53944
AJ Crimson

Nice haul!! I love Jordan! And AJ's red blazer is fire lol. I'm so in awe of professional MUAs...they're like my Beyoncé haha.

montREALady

Nice haul!! I love Jordan! And AJ's red blazer is fire lol. I'm so in awe of professional MUAs...they're like my Beyoncé haha.

Me too!! I also took a pic with Gregory Arlt of MAC, he does Gwen Stefani and Dita Von Teese's makeup. He's awesome and seems like such a nice person.

montREALady

Hola ladies,
Elegant I'm late but congratulations on your new grand daughter!!!!!!!!!

Great haul Montrealady!!!!! I will be attending the pop up shop here in Atlanta. I wonder if they will be offering any education as well.

Thanks Dilly!! I feel like the Pop-Ups don't have education...I didn't go to the one here in December but I feel like that's what they said over the weekend. I think they're trying to get Renny Vasquez over to the Dallas Pop-Up though. He was great too, omg his presentation was hilarious. So down-to-earth.

awickedshape

Well, with that brand spanking new flash renewal my Sephora order from Monday was delivered to my freight forwarding address today lol

fur4elise

Without a doubt the loveliest beauty treasure I have ever purchased! :heart: The packaging, the lipcolour itself, the samples, the paper the invoice is printed on & a handwritten thank you. I won't wear it until Saturday but I can say I have no regrets on this splurge. It is how I hoped a luxury item would be sent :)
View attachment 53977

elegant-one

Without a doubt the loveliest beauty treasure I have ever purchased! :heart: The packaging, the lipcolour itself, the samples, the paper the invoice is printed on & a handwritten thank you. I won't wear it until Saturday but I can say I have no regrets on this splurge. It is how I hoped a luxury item would be sent :)
View attachment 53977

:icon_cheers::sunshine::yay::five: Yay!!! Its exquisite. I hope you love it on. Let us know.

elegant-one

I was surprised to see some stuff still there after about 5 minutes. LOL Heir is gorgeous, but I don't think brown skin like ours can pull that off easily.

Understandable. It's just that if I ignored popular things on instagram or youtube I would've missed out on things I really enjoy like Melt, Coloured Raine and Colourpop. I don't care about that girl beyond her lip products and I heard some good and some bad about it before. I just figured I won't know until I try it and judge for myself. I think they're great.

kyliecosmetics.com They sell fast. Like, Mac fast. I get news of restocks from instagram and I make sure I am by my computer. She restocks pretty often, though.

Thanks Sis! I'm going to go check it out :)

I think both of those are the case for MAC lately.

DILLIGAF

DILLI!!!!!! :thankyou::flowers: I've missed you on here! Thanks so much for your kind wishes my dear!!!:heart:
I'm back and should be popping back in more often. I just got a Sephora order yesterday ABH eyeshadows in Henna, Chiffon, Macaroon and Prussian Blue. I wanted them when they launched at ABH but they sold out. They were in my loves list but one color or another were always sold out. Finally they were all available together this week and that I swooped down like an hawk. Now my basket is empty and I'm wondering what to put in it now.

elegant-one

I'm back and should be popping back in more often. I just got a Sephora order yesterday ABH eyeshadows in Henna, Chiffon, Macaroon and Prussian Blue. I wanted them when they launched at ABH but they sold out. They were in my loves list but one color or another were always sold out. Finally they were all available together this week and that I swooped down like an hawk. Now my basket is empty and I'm wondering what to put in it now.

:rofl:Always a dilemma lol.Those colors sound so pretty especially Henna, so I'll have to check them out. Yes, we miss you when you aren't here!

Latest posts