All Things Sephora

shizzelly

you might have convinced me to buy it.   *sigh* you guys are such a bad influence.  I know you aren't talking to me, but I'm looking forward to your swatches. 
Haha no problem! Hopefully my order gets here early today I can't wait any longer!
Do you all have a favorite volumizing and thickening mascara? 
Benefit roller lash and too faced better than sex are the best I've tried!
I already said as much in PM but this colour is so perfect on you!
Thanks again! You're amazing!
Gorgeous!! :heart: :love:
Thank you!

Vineetha

THANK YOU @stormborn for hooking me up with Bite Mauvember!!!
heart.gif
I put it on as soon as it arrived and I'm already obsessed, it's perfect!
love.gif

You are Gorgeous!!! Love the shade on you!!
love.gif

karlaedith

My sephora order with my nars stud eyeshadow and some 100pt perks will arrive today im so excited! Thank god its coming tru fedex, fedex always delievers my packages in the morning where ups delievers sometimes after 6:00 pm

dash4

They also re-did the "light" version and re-did the formula, allegedly.. Supposedly it isn't as "stiff" and is more creamy because people complained about it.. The first light version was ORANGE and gross.. I have the newest light and I like it A LOT.. I was using it every day, but now I scaled back and only use it 4-5x a week.

msvluvsmac

Has anyone ordered the Viseart Cool Mattes palette, and if so, is it as nice as the Dark Mattes palette? I know someone said they had difficulty picking up color but I couldn't remember which palette it was.

smileyt06

So I assume you got stuck listening to their techno music for around 2 minutes, like I did?   LOL. From what I understand - the reps CAN do it over the phone, but i called TWICE last night and was denied twice (two different reps)...  @Jayjayy  was able to get it done over the phone ( post # 31392 )... I see you got it done in-store.. I am off of work today and want to go to the BIG Sephora here.. but I am scared they won't accept the coupon, because even though it is working online..(as I expected)... it does say on the coupon 6-9th.. blah. I agree - in TWO stores, they told me it could be done in-store but they were missing elements for me to get it done in-store.. They were shocked when it said it does NOT work online.. When you add the coupon code - it kicks out the $20 discount.. anyway.  CS told me " you can not combine 'two offers' "... They also re-did the "light" version and re-did the formula, allegedly.. Supposedly it isn't as "stiff" and is more creamy because people complained about it.. The first light version was ORANGE and gross..  I have the newest light and I like it A LOT.. I was using it every day, but now I scaled back and only use it 4-5x a week.
I wonder if they will honor it in store since the code is still working online.

Audrey C

I got my packages yesterday, including the Alterna Hair Care 500 point set. I like the CC cream, so I just placed an order for that since the code is still active.

I'm sure that a huge percentage of my VIB Rouge for next year is hair care products. Between Bumble and Bumble, Living Proof, Deva Curl (sadly no longer in Sephora) and now Alterna I've overshadowed my makeup spending by quite a bit. I think I have enough for the next year in the household's favourite products. My hubby and I spent a weekend in the US shopping recently and I think we brought back something like 12 litres of shampoo and conditioner. That doesn't even last a year in this house with my daughters and son washing and styling their hair daily.

Mother with colour treated hair + Daughters w/ long hair = I spend HOW much?

sungelly87

This is super annoying. Sunday Riley Blue Moon Cleansing Balm shows up the day after the sale. I've been stalking it everyday during the sale. What a disappointment. EDIT: My code still works Oops I might have made another order... @Yarahflower Its online! Code still works.

Medgal07

• 11/13/2015 – 11/16/2015 i think..
They threw in a few days of a break to recover from us VIB Rouge vultures
girlhaha.gif

​ So, one of my orders was not discounted. I called immediately and of course they want to give you a store credit----like for real. I've spent an obscene
amount of money at Sephora, before and during the event, do you really think you need to FORCE me to part with my coins at Sephora???? It took me 3 phone calls
​ and a threat to return that order to a local Sephora, unopened for a full refund of $150 before they were able to understand which was the better option for Sephora.

Latest posts