Mac - Maleficent (May 15, 2014)

Marvelle

Wouldn't it be AMAZING, if MAC did a collection with a Disney villain every season? A bit like Rihanna had spring, summer, fall, winter? Be still my beating heart.
heart.gif

laurzrah

I am SO excited! I am hoping for purple and some contouring stuff... look at her cheekbones in the promo image. Ahhhhhhh I cannae wait
cheerleader.gif

matchachoco

This could be really cool! I hope the packaging is elegant. I only got Strange Potion from Venomous Villains because I loved the color. The packaging was cute, but every time I used it, I felt like people thought I was using play makeup...

kerry-jane88

Release Spring 2014 - Collaboration with Disney for the new Maleficent movie Limited Edition Special packaging 11 products: Face, eye, lip & nail
Ladies I think I just had a heart attack! Im getting EVERYTHING! Malificent is the best, I have such VV skippers remorse and darent go looking to buy any pieces because of all the fakes out there. I love Rick Bakers work and if it's good enough for angie...! :)

Debbs

Excited for this especially if there are mostly new items versus repromotes. I just went to the end of the earth and back to get several items from VV. I would be so upset to be able to get them now for retail value . Bring on some new stuff, Mac! Surprise us with your creativity

ChosenOne

Is this for realzies??? How exciting! I'm still a little nervous about Angelina as Maleficent (though I feel a bit better after seeing the first trailer), but I'm stoked about this collection either way! Sleeping Beauty is one of my favorite movies, and I think Maleficent was one of the scariest villains ever! I'm going to be really disappointed if this is full of repromotes. Also hoping Angelina's face isn't on the packaging.

singer82

Omg yay!!!! I was hoping they'd do this! And I love Angelina. Yay for purples! Would love some new pigments. But I doubt it

kerry-jane88

It's times like these I love specktra, as now I know im going to have to skip some potential beauty buys so im loaded for this collection, which I know I'll adore. Yay for planning! Or at least attempting self control! :p

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I'm not going to be able to control myself with this collection. I missed out on venomous villains so I need everything!
I don't really get the hype for that collection. I bought some things, but after the hype cooled off I was looking at the ugly packaging and was wondering what to do with that stuff, lol. Bite of an Apple was nice, but the rest was meh for me. Have barely touched the items and sold some of them, like Toxic Tale.
If I remember correctly VV was the craziest release ever, things were sold out in seconds online. You basically had only one chance, refreshing the site non stop and then grabbing whatever you could get. If the hype for this collection will be anything close to that, I might not even bother trying to get anything.

Serenityy

Ahhh this sounds exciting! I missed on the VV collection years back, luckily I was able to get 3 goodies from the collection recently from a nice Specktrette.
heart.gif
I will definitely not miss this!

Addict4MAC

Let us have a look at the OLD Maleficent products from 2010 Venomous Villains, I hope hope hope this collection will be equally purple. We especially need more purple lippies :p Wouldnt it be a bummer if they just repromoted all of these though? Lets hope for something new.

I missed out on VV so this will be nice.

Quote: Originally Posted by ijesslovebeauty

I'm not going to be able to control myself with this collection. I missed out on venomous villains so I need everything!
I was just going to say I wonder how similar this collection will be to VV. I missed out as well so I for one am excited!
pompom.gif

Latest posts