NARSissist Eye Palette

beautycool

Hi girls I just bought that pallete today and saved 15 % Really been wanting it for ages and its 60 pounds here in the uk Just wondering do you girls think its the same as the cool pallete from mac :( gulp x Not sure I didn't do my homework on this If it is I wasted money I also bought the sephora clips for hair when your drying hair or straining cannot wait to get them ten dollars mmm and pink and says sephora on them:) And I got the new sephora lippy in coral is it :) cannot wait But they going to my mates in Texas :) then she post to me x

Monsy

I got the chance to play with the palette a little bit more. I love it. I do have many single and duo eyeshadows from nars and these have the same quality

BrknFlwr85

I got the chance to play with the palette a little bit more. I love it. I do have many single and duo eyeshadows from nars and these have the same quality
Thanks for the swatches! I've been going back and forth about buying this palette for a while now, so I am just going to buy it and try for myself. There seems to be a lot of mixed reviews, so I'm hoping it meets my standards.

Latest posts